IS 1 BOTTLE OF CEL H-DROL SUFFICIENT?

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys? I'm currently running 1 bottle h-drol @ 50mg, I'm on my 19th day...so far, minimal gains but lost a good bit of BF% overall. So I was thinking about going up to 75mg for the remainder of the bottle but sad thing is, that I have only 10 days left if I choose to go up to 75mg from now on. So basically a little under a month. Should I stick with 50mg/day and finish the whole 4 weeks or just go up to 75mg for remainder of the bottle? I just want it to be effective enough to maximize my results. Like always, your opinion is appreciated

andro

Awards
???? if you run it for 75mg for 10 more days, that totals 29 days, otherwise known as a MONTH. thats how long your supposed to run it for dude. bump it up to 75, finish out the month.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
???? if you run it for 75mg for 10 more days, that totals 29 days, otherwise known as a MONTH. thats how long your supposed to run it for dude. bump it up to 75, finish out the month.
Hey thanks andro. Reason behind this, is because I've seen ppl running it for 5-6 @ 50/50/75/75/75/75 and I know that's with a extra bottle. Besides, this is my first ph/ds cycle, so 4 wks should be sufficient. But I'll take your advice up the dose to 75..hopefully I'll get some nice gains.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
no i would run 75-95 mg for 6 weeks. check out primordial performances LV halodrol aka TURINABOL

1 bottle is exactly 6 weeks. check out there muscle stack.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think it would be a mistake to up the dose before you get the 2nd bottle IN YOUR HANDS! so wait, alot of times there is shipping delays. when i first ordered my h-drol they sent me mdrol by accident. you never know.

so go ahead and order another bottle, but lets see when you get it before you do up it.

imo

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
i think it would be a mistake to up the dose before you get the 2nd bottle IN YOUR HANDS! so wait, alot of times there is shipping delays. when i first ordered my h-drol they sent me mdrol by accident. you never know.

so go ahead and order another bottle, but lets see when you get it before you do up it.

imo
Lol thanks ax...I might just stick to 1 bottle, this is my first ph/ds cycle...I have enough to finish 10 days @ 75..so it'll be a total of 30 days...hopefully I'll get some results. I heard that's it starts kickin in around wk 3..so we'll see

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
no i would run 75-95 mg for 6 weeks. check out primordial performances LV halodrol aka TURINABOL

1 bottle is exactly 6 weeks. check out there muscle stack.
Thanks qwerty, I wish I would have know that before. I'm on cel h drol now but I will try that primordial lv halodrol for my next cycle. Next cycle will be sometime during the summer, can't wait.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats wierd, usually its 60 to a bottle, if you have the CEL, which is 30 days at 50mg.

did you have extra?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say get another bottle, and run for 2 extra weeks at 75-100mgs...

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
thats wierd, usually its 60 to a bottle, if you have the CEL, which is 30 days at 50mg.

did you have extra?
I have 60 caps in the bottle. But I wanted to go up to 75mg but if I do, I'll be short on the cycle.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the opinions. I'll just stick with 1 bottle, since it is my first cycle. I'm going to finish @ 75mg for the remainder 7 days. Then I'll start my pct. I'm not going to do a serm, since I'm doing only 4 weeks. Pct looks like this: purus labs recycle, sns inhibit-e, sns reduce-xt, and ds activate xtreme (for a extra boost).

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
I don't think your math is correct.

Re-calculate.
Lol I'm going to re-calculate. I started on jan 27th - and suppose to end on feb 24th...that's a month. I did taper down to 25mg for 3 days @ the beginning, cause I had minor issues with bp (didn't pre-load hawthorn). But after, I went back up to 50mg...now I'm trying to finish @ 75mg for the final week.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
So, I just ordered another bottle of cel h-drol, to finish my 5 wk cycle. I have to say, I've been on it for 3 weeks now and the results are showing! I will run it for one more week then start my pct. And stash the rest for sometime in the winter. 9/10 on my book.

dieselken77

Awards
Dre, let me know how the cycle goes for you. I ordered one bottle and am gonna run 50x4 weeks. Let me know if you notice a difference from 50-75. I'm already contemplating running the 2 bottles instead and going with something like clomid or nolva plus a test booster for pct; potentially an anti-cortisol as well. My goal is to put on 5 lbs of mass an drop a few pounds of fat. I hear this compound is good for that type of recomp effect.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Dre, let me know how the cycle goes for you. I ordered one bottle and am gonna run 50x4 weeks. Let me know if you notice a difference from 50-75. I'm already contemplating running the 2 bottles instead and going with something like clomid or nolva plus a test booster for pct; potentially an anti-cortisol as well. My goal is to put on 5 lbs of mass an drop a few pounds of fat. I hear this compound is good for that type of recomp effect.
What's going on D77? Yea you can definitely feel it @ 75mg...more aggression, better pump, more strength. I'm doing exactly what you're doing ( trying to lose bf%, while gaining muscle) its great for cutting and recomp. I suggest run it for 5 wks instead, because I didn't start getting noticeable results until the 3rd (which I'm on now). So buy two bottles and run it @ 50/50/75/75/75..I doing it @ 50/50/50/75/75. Because this is my first ph/ds ever. You want to gradually go up to 75mg, if you just starting off like me. So far I've gained 3lbs because I'm cutting and I'm on a keto diet. But I did lose about 2% bf so far. Novla is the way to good as far as pct goes but I'm going strictly otc pct, because I'm honestly scared of serms lol. I'm doing purus labs recycle, sns inhit-e, sns reduce xt, a extra natty test booster ds activate xtreme and some zma. Ppl have their own preference but I choose otc. But then again novla and test booster is the best pct. Good luck with the cycle dude. And make sure you have all of your support supps and preload hawthorn berry 2 wks before cycle and run either AI cycle support, life support, or CA cycle assist during and after cycle @ recommended dosage, so going to need 2 bottles.

superfreak

Awards
Im on 3rd week of Hdrol @75mg, this is my first cycle also, I recommend 50mg for the 1st week then 75mg for the rest. You will need 2 bottles.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Im on 3rd week of Hdrol @75mg, this is my first cycle also, I recommend 50mg for the 1st week then 75mg for the rest. You will need 2 bottles.
Yes 50 first week, then 75 for the remainder 5 wks. Total of 6 weeks. H-drol, is really slow for it to kick in but once it kicks in is a great compound. That's why I recommend 6 weeks. I doing it @ 50/50/50/75/75/75..pretty good, I'm on my last week of a cutting cycle. Next time, I will run it 50 first, 75 for rest.