advice on superdrol, 1,4ad stack

badman

Awards
I was going to run a standard superdrol cycle of 20mg for 3 weeks, but was recommended to stack it with 4ad. Instead of 4ad I've got this 1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17- Dione 200mg (1,4ad), which is a different but similar prohormone compound.

The 1,4ad is usually a 400mg 6-8 weeks cycle. How would you stack them?
Both for 3 weeks? Or both for 3 weeks then continue with the 1,4ad for the remaining 3-5 weeks?
I already have both so may as well combine them now.

PCT and support are already taken care of.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I was going to run a standard superdrol cycle of 20mg for 3 weeks, but was recommended to stack it with 4ad. Instead of 4ad I've got this 1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17- Dione 200mg (1,4ad), which is a different but similar prohormone compound.

The 1,4ad is usually a 400mg 6-8 weeks cycle. How would you stack them?
Both for 3 weeks? Or both for 3 weeks then continue with the 1,4ad for the remaining 3-5 weeks?
I already have both so may as well combine them now.

PCT and support are already taken care of.
Bold is more similiar to 1ad it can convert to 1-androstenedione (1-AD) and/or 1-testosterone, which mean lethargy and libido will be effected negatively, so take something like sustain alpha while on cycle and to make pct smoother or get some 4ad from AMS..since they have b1g1 right now.

You will not see anything in 3wks from bold, you'll see results in week 4 or 5, so that's why it is usually run for 6-8 weeks and between 600mg-800mg ed if stacked

I personally would throw the SD at the last 3wks of cycle to start pct right after SD since its a pretty harsh compound.

badman

Awards
thanks for the advice. I think I'll take your advice and do 5 weeks 1,4ad then stack with superdrol for 3 weeks. I'll see how it goes without the sustain alpha or 4ad for now, I'm not too worried about my sex life at the moment.

badman

Awards
is it necessary to ruin liver support from the start? Or just start it a couple of weeks prior to the SD?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
is it necessary to ruin liver support from the start? Or just start it a couple of weeks prior to the SD?
Even tho bold is non-methylated, I would personally run Liver Juice from PP through out the whole cycle to get "ready" for when you introduce the SD in cycle, also run it in pct