weightloss/cutting cycle

qualdy

Awards
hey everyone; i needs some advice/help. I am fairly new to cycling PH but im wanting to get muscle gains/in addition to cutting/dropping about 30lbs. Im a 30 yr old guy 6'2 250lbs (current) and could really use some advice on supps or a stack that would be best for someone in my situation. BF % is high right now and like I said 30lbs is what im looking to lose (or get muscle gains to replace). Ive tried reading the forums and im kinda confused? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hey everyone; i needs some advice/help. I am fairly new to cycling PH but im wanting to get muscle gains/in addition to cutting/dropping about 30lbs. Im a 30 yr old guy 6'2 250lbs (current) and could really use some advice on supps or a stack that would be best for someone in my situation. BF % is high right now and like I said 30lbs is what im looking to lose (or get muscle gains to replace). Ive tried reading the forums and im kinda confused? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I'm sure that you don't want to hear this, but save a PH cycle until you are bulking. If you havnt been working out that heavy, then hold off on the PH all together. You can gain some muscle from novice gains and lose fat by increasing your work out schedule.

qualdy

Awards
that works for me. i kinda assumed that. any suggestion on weightloss supps?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am not an expert on weight loss supps, so I cant help you. I do know that recomendations come from what you are looking for also. Such as can you take a heavy stimulant, or do you needs something that will avoid jitters? Either way, check out the weightloss forums as well as the supp forum, as both will contain many discussions over weightloss stacks/products.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
just get some ECAs, run in the morning, take a cassein shake at night, and train hard for 4-5 months and THEN think about some steroids if you are still interested. Best to wait till you are at least in the 15% bf range with 6+ months of hard training in a row to do steroids in my opinion. Too hard on your heart and blood pressure otherwise.

I bet $5 a few fat burners will get you where you want to be though if your diet is SUPER clean. My buddy cut from 20%+ bf to 12% all natural in 6 months and it was an amazing transformation.

qualdy

Awards
awesome thanks; thats the route im gonna take. My diet is basically right on track now, but im on week 1. thanks for the advice ... im gonna check out the ECA. Do you know what fat burner your buddy was using?