How should I take all this stuff I got? =P

propho

Awards
  • Established
I've got some M1T, M-Dien, M5 and M1,4ADD and post cycle I have Nolvadex ready.. was thinking of maybe doing a 6-8 week cycle.. I figured I'd finish off with M-Dien.. just wondering how I should dose the others.. I've heard you only need M5 on days you are working out.. Should I stack M1,4ADD with M1T in the beginning? and days I workout take M5 as well? I don't necessarily NEED to use everything..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't be stacking ANY methyls together. Pick one, and stick with it. I'd say like this bro:

Say if you're wanting to bulk, run the M1,4 for 4 or 5 weeks. Do PCT for 4 weeks.

Use either the M1T, MD, or M5AA and run another 2-5 week cycle in order to cut up a bit along w/ diet, etc. Run PCT.

And then repeat....Some people do stack Methyls, but it isn't a wise choice.

What are your goals btw?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Goddamn bro, you're contemplating using 3-4 methyl's at once? I've never heard of that before. I'm actually taking M1,4ADD and M1T together right now at 20mgs each ed and I consider it taking it huge risk due to the unknown liver toxicities. IMO, taking anymore than that each day is irresponsible. Not a flame bro, just giving my opinion. Maybe try 2 together for a cycle, do PCT, take a break, and come back and try the other 2. Do you have any transdermals in your arsenal?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
In addition to what the others had to say, what is your cycle experience?

phatbody

Awards
You're right you don't need to use everything. I'm going to step out on a limb and say that you've never tried these compounds before. That being the case you should try them separate from each other so you know how you will react and also if you like it.

No one here can stop you from taking anything, but it sounds like you really should have read up before you bought anything. The cycle logs have tons of info to those willing to do some research.

My conservative advice is as follows:

Two weeks of M1T @ 5mgs everyday
Two week PCT with Nolva @ 40mg on day one then drop down to 20mg

Wait a week to two weeks

4 weeks of M1,4AD @ 20-30mgs everyday
4 weeks PCT with Nolva @ 60 on day one, 40 a few days after then down to 20.

Wait a week or two weeks

4 weeks of MDien @ 1-2mg everyday
4 weeks PCT with Nolva @ 60 on day one, 40 a few days after then down to 20.

Take a nice long break from PH and try some OX or V12, maybe Swole V2.

I say wait a week or two between cycles so you can get a feel the end results, which truly happen AFTER PCT.

After you assess the effects of each compound you can then determine which ones worked the best for you. Leave the M5 alone for now. When you become more educated and experienced you might want to added it as a preworkout boost in the far future. Personally I got nothing from using M5 as a pre workout boost. It is important to realize that you are messing with your hormones and if you are not careful you WILL definately **** some **** up. Take your time, don't rush.

propho

Awards
  • Established
no no no.. I wasn't planning on taking everything all at once.. I've been reading up on things.. only thing I'm not too sure about is the M5.. because of reading that you can take it on days you workout..

The only pH's I've done is S1+ I've done 2 cycles of it.. I only bought all of this as a spur of the moment kinda thing =P

I've had my M-Dien sitting around for about a month.. finished my PCT a while back.. so I'm kinda on my natural recovery state.. I was thinking of stacking 2 methyl's M1T and M5 or M1,4ADD and M5.. I am iffy about taking 2 methyls already and I would never take 3 methyls all at once..

Also I noticed some Cycles people were running I forget who.. but they switched from M1T, M1,4ADD straight to M-Dien..

I of course like many others don't want to burn my money up real fast.. I just wanted a stockpile to workdown over time..(I hope the Liquid Nolva keeps)

Also thanks for all the replies guys.. any more input would be greatly appreciated..

As for my goals.. I just want to bulk up a lot then start cutting into summer.. I really need to put more weight on.. I'm 6'1 180lbs.. my goal is 200lbs.. any more would be a bonus.. and I'm sure someone will say that obviously I haven't been working out long enough.. I used to be real skinny like 160lbs.. then I hit my party days and went up to 185lbs.. basically no muscle all fat.. and then I started working out about 8 months ago(some minor breaks) but I knocked off most of the fat and replaced it with muscle.. But I just can't seem to get over 180lbs.. well I got up to 185 while on S1+ but it dropped back down to 180 shortly after I came off..mostly water weight I guess.. I just seem to stay around 180 max.. sometimes comes down but 180 is about it..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a diet problem to me. What's your daily diet look like? Total up calories, protein, carbs, fats and post it so it can be evaluated for flaws if any exist. ;) As for M5AA, I took it preworkout for 25 days at 20mg ed and it was, to say the least, the greatest PH I've ever used. :)

propho

Awards
  • Established
you are probably correct.. I don't really keep track of my diet.. I just eat.. but I do eat a lot.. and i try and stay away from fatty foods.. and if I feel that I didn't consume enough protein I make a shake usually 1 1/2 scoops so about 35g's of protein and I'm supposed to take in 1g of protein per lb of weight correct? but during a pH cycle a lil more.. which is why I bought another 10lb bag of protein.. I can't wait to start my next cycle..even if I get over 190 and I can maintain it I'll be happy..

phatbody

Awards
Damn you Beelzebub!:shoot: I get nothing from M5aa. I take it an hour before I workout and I don't notice anything. Then again I think my body is retarded because I get nothing from 100mcg of Clen either!!!

longtom74

Awards
well people stack A/S to reduce the amount of certain doses and sides. So if stacking a methyl with another one wouldn't want to reduce the doasge of each prohormone. Or it doesn't work that way for ph's as compared to A/S?

azgymrat

Awards
Propho, if you're training hard 1.5 - 2 gr of protein per lb of body weight may be better. I try to never drop below 1.5 on cycle or not.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Propho, if you're training hard 1.5 - 2 gr of protein per lb of body weight may be better. I try to never drop below 1.5 on cycle or not.
Ya I was thinking about 1.5 -> 2g's per lb as well.. Hopefully I can get above this 180 cap I'm at.. I'm at 178 now =(

also about stacking m5aa for preworkout while on a cycle.. I thought that it was alright as one website mentioned that m5aa stacked with m1t an excellent stack..

Would you guys really think it would be that harmful if I'm only popping m5aa for preworkout.. that would only be half the doseage 3-4 times a week..

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I dont have much to add to what the others have to say. I just wanted you to know that I feel ya bro. 180 is where I hit and no matter how much I eat or how much I change my training up I am stuck. I was trying to beat it with the cycle I am in now but I think I am going to cut my losses and just pct and give her another run in about a month.

Good luck brother.

propho

Awards
  • Established
well atleast you're 5'9 i'm 6'1.. my body just won't take weight on.. it kinda shifts weight.. fat turns to muscles blah blah..

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I've got some M1T, M-Dien, M5 and M1,4ADD and post cycle I have Nolvadex ready.. was thinking of maybe doing a 6-8 week cycle.. I figured I'd finish off with M-Dien.. just wondering how I should dose the others.. I've heard you only need M5 on days you are working out.. Should I stack M1,4ADD with M1T in the beginning? and days I workout take M5 as well? I don't necessarily NEED to use everything..
OK, I know everyone is foing to tell you not to stack methyls, but assuming you know that you are healthy and no liver problems. (You HAVE had a liver panel done, right?)

week 1-4: M1,4ad 30 or 40mg per day

week 2-4: M1T 5 or 10 mg (5 if never used before)

week 5-8: Mdien 3-5mg per day.

week: 9-12: PCT

It would be helpful if you did transdermal 4ad all through this.

Greenguy

propho

Awards
  • Established
OK, I know everyone is foing to tell you not to stack methyls, but assuming you know that you are healthy and no liver problems. (You HAVE had a liver panel done, right?)

week 1-4: M1,4ad 30 or 40mg per day

week 2-4: M1T 5 or 10 mg (5 if never used before)

week 5-8: Mdien 3-5mg per day.

week: 9-12: PCT

It would be helpful if you did transdermal 4ad all through this.

Greenguy
Thanks, Sounds like a good setup.. no idea where to throw in the M5AA? I was thinking M1,4ADD + M5AA(preworkout) .. I'm guessing if I did your plan while doing M1T and M1,4ADD I couldn't do M5AA(preworkout).. that would likely be too harsh on my liver.. also you mention 5mg if never used before.. I've done 1Test transdermal.. I'm guessing M1T is totally different though?

One other thing I've noticed is some people had their liver tested when they've done methyl's and if I remember correctly their liver wasn't very out of wack.. are most of the concerns with methyl's and liver probs a "just in case" kinda thing for the people who have weak livers?

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Sounds like a good setup.. no idea where to throw in the M5AA? I was thinking M1,4ADD + M5AA(preworkout) .. I'm guessing if I did your plan while doing M1T and M1,4ADD I couldn't do M5AA(preworkout).. that would likely be too harsh on my liver.. also you mention 5mg if never used before.. I've done 1Test transdermal.. I'm guessing M1T is totally different though?

One other thing I've noticed is some people had their liver tested when they've done methyl's and if I remember correctly their liver wasn't very out of wack.. are most of the concerns with methyl's and liver probs a "just in case" kinda thing for the people who have weak livers?
M1T is very potent with harsh sides. Try 5mg for the 1st week to assess your tolerance.

I would NOT add M5aa to this. Use an ECA stack for pre-workout.

This cycle will shut you down hard. Make sure you know what your doing in your PCT. Damn I wish I could get some HCG....

Greenguy