Test Prop / Epistane Log

AnabolicAlpha

Awards
Starting a new cycle to get myself back on track used to wiegh 245lbs at 6ft but lost almost all my mass due to severe anxiety problems which wrecked havoc on my life. I am now on medication that seems to be doing me good but i'm not happy with my gains right now maybe i'm being impatient but none the less.

WEEK ONE TO SIX - Epistane clone - 36mg ED
Testosterone Propionate - 150mg EOD

WEEK SIX TO TEN - Tamoxifen - 60/40/30/20mg ED

I just started three days ago and already i'm harder and stronger most likely from the Epi clone most likely but i'm sure the Test Prop is going to kick in soon. I'm currently at 175lbs got down to 162lbs but got up to 175lb on my own with no supplements however plan on starting a regimen on my PCT and after until my next cycle which will be more of a bulk cycle then this.

You may ask why choose this cycle well i'm looking to stay lean because when I try to bulk too fast i'm not happy with my bodyfat levels so i'm gonna try to keep myself to lean bulk cycles. Also I might add some GHRP-6 to my PCT not sure yet that stuff makes me eat like a horse so i may just save it for a future bulk don't know yet.

AnabolicAlpha

Awards
Its only been 6 days and already i'm at 180lbs and still at less then 10% bf around 8% which is what i'm concerned with staying lean so I don't have to go through bulking and cutting phases. With my metabolism i'm able to stay at low bodyfat levels while still bulking and this time i hope i can stay lean even at over 200lbs we'll see!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
should be interesting man, I would think GHRP on cycle would be best since you're body can use it most effectively? could be wrong. epi is great, I'm doing my first run now and love it. much weaker than other orals but doesn't feel so poisonous!

AnabolicAlpha

Awards
10 days in and i'm now at 185lbs with increased definition all over which is from the Epistane no doubt very good verstile anabolic although I usually respond very well to anabolics. So thats a gain of 13lbs already with no sign of slowing down i gain over a pound every day no joke its crazy lately it been 2lbs almost so no doubt this stack is proving to be very useful!

However I also used to weigh alot more so alot of this is just muscle memory its usually very easy to get myself up to well over 220lbs with ease cause i've been there not long ago I have went through serious drug and mental problems so i've been yoyoing my size!

j3ffbeck

Awards
awesome results bro! I'm super excited about this stack. Seems like a kickass combo.