PH Cycles: Halotest 25/X-Tren as well as some PCT options

skidalybop50

Awards
First time poster, long time lurker. I've been working out since i was 16, now I'm 26, in good shape and looking for some advice on some PHs and PCT options.

I've done a good amount of reading about this stuff but the people on here seem the most knowledgeable. I did a 4 week cycle of tren a couple years ago and made some great gains so I'm gonna give it another go.

I ordered some "Halo-test 25" and "Post Cycle" from Powerlab Nutrition and am currently coming to the end of my 2nd week on the halo-test. I'm definitely seeing some gains so far, but I don't think it's working as well for me as the tren did. I feel less of a pump during and after the gym.

I got some X-Tren by Competitive Edge Labs off of ebay and was thinking I'd do a cycle of it after the halo-test to see if it works as well as it did the first time around.

My main question is this: Would you guys recommend finishing the 4 weeks of halotest and then doing 4 weeks of pct, taking a break and then doing the 4 week tren cycle followed by another 4 weeks of PCT?

OR

can I finish the 4 weeks of Halotest, then do the 4 weeks of tren followed up with a longer PCT at the end?

I'm already doing the basics like taking multivitamins, glucosamine for my joints, some cycle assist for liver and blood pressure, fish oil etc.

Most phs say go for 4-8 weeks so I don't see why I couldn't do the halotest follwed by the tren, then pct. But then again, that's why I'm here to see if I'm missing something/get advice, hopefully I can get some constructive feedback.

I have the Post Cycle by Powerlab nutrition, which i had planned to use after the halotest, and some reversitol by iforce that i got along with the tren for that cycle. I also have a small bottle of 6-0X0 from ergopharm.

If I did end up doing 8 weeks of the ph, what kind of combination of the pct would you all recommend?

This post seems really long, so thanks for reading in advance and for the help.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
first cycle dont stack. second u didnt say ur height or weight. third you dont have a serm and post cycle by powerlab isnt going to cut it. nor will 6-oxo and reversitol after x-tren. what support supps are u taking if any? u clearly did not do enough research.

skidalybop50

Awards
k i wont stack them, but if you read my post i mention im taking lots of support supps.

I'm going to stick to otc pct, because i obviously dont have a prescription for a SERM and i don't want to go the illegal route...

if what i've got isn't enough, what would you guys recommend for my pct?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
if ur going to go OTC for that pmag clone ur best option would be to use the reversitol and 6-oxo u have and get a better test booster then that post cycle crap by powerlab . that is the worst test booster ive ever seen. caffeine, tribulus, creatine and dandelions are supposed to boost your test? get a better test booster like PCT assist, or stoked, testopro, sustain alpha, DTP.

reversitol 2/2/2/1
6-oxo 0/0/3/3/3
Stoked for example 0/0/4/4/4/4