Nolvadex question

WhazUpDoc

Awards
I am starting my first M-Drol cycle and plan to run liquid Tamoxifen Citrate for PCT along with SNS Reduce XT and CEL P.C.T Assist. After searching through various posts, it looks like the correct dosing for the Nolvadex is 40/20/20/10; is this the general consensus? Also, how should the dosage be taken (split, all at once, etc) and with or without food (does it matter)? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
I am starting my first M-Drol cycle and plan to run liquid Tamoxifen Citrate for PCT along with SNS Reduce XT and CEL P.C.T Assist. After searching through various posts, it looks like the correct dosing for the Nolvadex is 40/20/20/10; is this the general consensus? Also, how should the dosage be taken (split, all at once, etc) and with or without food (does it matter)? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
I've seen several different combinations. Depends on how strong of a cycle you are running what mg are you planning on running mdrol at? I see alot of 30/20/20/20. Are you using pills or the liquid?

WhazUpDoc

Awards
The Nolvadex is liquid (1200mg, 60ml). I'm planning on running my M-drol cycle as 10/10/20/20

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
I don't think 40 the first week is needed then from what I've seen previous people run. If you were going 20/20/30/40 or something on mdrol it'd be a different story. but two weeks at 10 and two at 20 shouldn't be to rough even though it is a harsh ph

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I don't think 40 the first week is needed then from what I've seen previous people run. If you were going 20/20/30/40 or something on mdrol it'd be a different story. but two weeks at 10 and two at 20 shouldn't be to rough even though it is a harsh ph
agreed. 20/10/10/10 is fine for a low dose of MDrol like that.

WhazUpDoc

Awards
Ok, thanks for the help. Does it matter when I take it or if I take it with food or not? I would assume that I would obviously want to split up the 20mg dosage into 2x 10mg

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks for the help. Does it matter when I take it or if I take it with food or not? I would assume that I would obviously want to split up the 20mg dosage into 2x 10mg
once a day is fine. most liquid SERMS taste like butt, so i dose mine at night so i don't have to walk around all day with that taste in my mouth......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SDPonce63 Supplements 3
Honey Supplements 32
buttersstoch Anabolics 8
Atreyufan31 Post Cycle Therapy 11