Milk thistle and DS'S and liquid

jeremiah0079

Awards
This is a 2-part question, 1st- can too much milk thistle actually hurt your liver? The reason I ask is I ha to cut my last cycle short because of liver pains but I was taking cheap milk thistle that was not standardized so I picked some up during my pct and have been taking it regularly but the pain got better then came back, but the funny thing is when I don't take it I don't have any pains:thinking: The second part is I read online where Seth Roberts says it's better to take DS's and empty the capsules into a liquid like juice and drink them instead of swallowing the capsules, has anyone tried this and if so how did it work?

jeremiah0079

Awards
I can't believe no one has an opinion on either of these subjects.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I dont see how milk thistle would hurt your liver... Maybe its a coincidence.. Milk thistle hurts my joints after prolonged use though...

jeremiah0079

Awards
Thanks gamer but what about the subject of emptying the capsules into a liquid instead of swallowing them, what's your thoughts on this? I know one time I had a capsule of hemadrol bust open and I swallowed the powder and could feel a definate surge of power come over me as where when I took the capsules normally I felt nothing.

jeremiah0079

Awards
So are you saying it's just preference really? Or by doing this, like under the tongue it makes it sublingual somehow, am I correct in thinking this?