Starting first m1,4add cycle.....

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys i am starting my dose at 30mg per day. im going to run it for 6 weeks. i am currently 190lbs. and about 12%bf.

is there any benefit to taking a dose before the workout? i was thinking of taking 10mg an hour before my workout.

I have a question for ya, is there another product that i could use to help me tone up.i have been thinking of using an oral 1 test product what do you think????

thanks for any info bro's...........

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
i cant believe no one has any input on this........... wow i guess i thought we had some people out there on this board to help others

speedracer59

Awards
It dosent really matter what time of day you take it. Is this your first time using m1t. If so start with 10mgs. I liked 10 mgs so bmped it to 20 my next cycle and had pretty much the same results but my shoulders were a little sore and the pumps were painful. I could not run because of shin splints. In short find out your tolerance befoe you jump right in .

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys i am starting my dose at 30mg per day. im going to run it for 6 weeks. i am currently 190lbs. and about 12%bf.

is there any benefit to taking a dose before the workout? i was thinking of taking 10mg an hour before my workout.

I have a question for ya, is there another product that i could use to help me tone up.i have been thinking of using an oral 1 test product what do you think????

thanks for any info bro's...........
Hey man. Good luck with your cycle. I don't think I have to tell you I think you should up your dose. If all you are going to do is 30mg/day, then I would take it all 1hr pre workout. you will get the most out of it in terms of glycogen storage post WO. I think 1 test would be a great add on. I would use a transdermal for that. If it must be oral, then I would sugest to up your dose of M14ADD,and then do M1T only for the last two weeks.

I gotta tell you though, If you take enough of the M14ADD, you won't feel a need to add anything to it. Trust me. Good luck.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
Hey man. Good luck with your cycle. I don't think I have to tell you I think you should up your dose. If all you are going to do is 30mg/day, then I would take it all 1hr pre workout. you will get the most out of it in terms of glycogen storage post WO. I think 1 test would be a great add on. I would use a transdermal for that. If it must be oral, then I would sugest to up your dose of M14ADD,and then do M1T only for the last two weeks.

I gotta tell you though, If you take enough of the M14ADD, you won't feel a need to add anything to it. Trust me. Good luck.

did you ever get your liver enzymes tested? people should take the lowest possible dose that still produces results, that just my opinion though.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
It dosent really matter what time of day you take it. Is this your first time using m1t.
I think he is using m1,4add.
A 1-test transdermal is the way to go. You could add it 2 weeks in, or go all 4 with it. Transdermal for absorbtion and price.
Goodluck man i'm very interested how the 2 work together. Should be really really really good.

Lean One - m1,4add should offset the 1-test lethargy and loss of libido, correct?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
1-test transdermal or pinning some 1-test cyp with M1,4 should be awesome.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I think he is using m1,4add.
A 1-test transdermal is the way to go. You could add it 2 weeks in, or go all 4 with it. Transdermal for absorbtion and price.
Goodluck man i'm very interested how the 2 work together. Should be really really really good.

Lean One - m1,4add should offset the 1-test lethargy and loss of libido, correct?
Probably. I can't say from experience. I can't stand the lethargy so I don't use it anymore. I don't see the point when you have Fina and now M-Dien. Works as good or better,and you feel great on it.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
well i have been taking 20mg pre workout, then another 20mg throughout the day. so far nothing big to report.

i want to use 1 test transdermal but i have a new baby and i dont wanna chance anything getting on his skin.....

do you guys think something like 1-tu from nutrex would be good or should i just up the dose of the m1,4?

been doing a little more cardio and weight hasnt gone down as of yet.....

its been a long time since i have pinned anything, i was thinking of the 1 test cyp... but i just dont know about pinning again.........

thanks bro's

GhostfaceKillah

GhostfaceKillah

Awards
Both. :D 1TU should work fine if you want to avoid Dermals.
Or this:
1-TEST Undeconate Oral Delivery 4oz (120ml) from BSL
Serving Size: 2ml
Servings Per container: 60
Amount per serving:
1-Testosterone Undeconate 50mg
Lecithin 100mg

Only $15.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Or this:
1-TEST Undeconate Oral Delivery 4oz (120ml) from BSL
Serving Size: 2ml
Servings Per container: 60
Amount per serving:
1-Testosterone Undeconate 50mg
Lecithin 100mg

Only $15.
Dayyyyamm. He's right. Don't listen to me. :rolleyes:

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
hey lean one what kind of dose would you run the 1-tu at 600mg per day????

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
hey lean one what kind of dose would you run the 1-tu at 600mg per day????
I wouldn't use it so I couldn't say. The only oral 1Test product I used in the past was Mag 10 a couple years ago. God I can't believe I just admitted that. :rolleyes: :shoot: Anyway,I used to double the dose. I have heard of guys doing 1TU at 1.5 to 2 x label recs. with decent results. If it were me, I would aproach it this way. Use the M14ADD to get the size you want. Increase the dose as needed. Then use the 1TU at label recs to harden up. A long answer to a simple question.

BTW, Easy on the question marks OK??????? :D

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
has anyone used the 1tu and been pleased with it?

i was thinking of using the transdermal and just apply to my legs so i wouldnt get any on my son.... that is my biggest concern.

if i did a trans i was thinking of making a bottle of 10grams of 1 test and do 2 squirts 2 times per day...

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Good guye you could shave your quads apply it after a shower then toss on some pants 15 minutes later or so and keep it off of your baby.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
you gotta be kiddin me right,i havent trusted vpx for anything before........

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The name is just funny, that's all. M4OHN is really good though.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Good guye you could shave your quads apply it after a shower then toss on some pants 15 minutes later or so and keep it off of your baby.
Also, get a cheap box of latex gloves to apply with and you're set. I would do that over 1TU anyday.