My Second Cycle Test E & More

Getbiig

Awards
Hey whats going on guys? You guys walked me through my first cycle and I think its time to take my second cycle inorder to look good for the nice weather in may-june. I havent seen a doctor in acouple months and I will update this when I do. But these are my scale stats. 5'11'' 175. Bodyfat? Will need to find out.

This is what im interested in taking as of Feb 1st or March 1st. I want to look good for may-july :)

Test E weeks 1-12 500mg a week pin mon-thur. (hate pins) :thinking:
Dbol weeks1-4( mayb 5) dose on the low side ed
Winnie Tabs weeks 12-16 dose on low side ed.
I should also throw in an AI right? Better safe then sorry.

PCT
Nolva weeks 16-20
Anabolic Innovations cycle support
Fish Oil Caps
MultiVitamin
Maybe a creatine Green Mag?

OPEN TO ALL SUGGESTIONS.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
run the winstrol 10-14, right up to PCT

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
unless you have something against your liver, you should not run more then one oral at a time. I am unclear on your goals as "looking good" means diffrent things to diffrent people. Without input on your current bf and where you want to be its hard to give advice.

Getbiig

Awards
run the winstrol 10-14, right up to PCT
Winstrol vs Winnie?

unless you have something against your liver, you should not run more then one oral at a time. I am unclear on your goals as "looking good" means diffrent things to diffrent people. Without input on your current bf and where you want to be its hard to give advice.
Ok Sorry, Ill try to get my BF ASAP. Maybe Ill just go buy the measure from GNC tommorow.

I will only be running one oral at a time...dbol first 4 weels winnie tabs last 4 weeks.

As for looking good, I wanna bulk up a bit and let winnie give me some cuts =)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if u dont know the difference between winnie and winstrol, then i suggest u need way more research before u begin ur cycle

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get some arimidex for your on cycle AI, if you dont want water bloat dose at .25-.5mg ED or E2D, and if you dont mind water bloat just have it on hand; remember, estrogen is good, so you dont want to get rid of too much of it...

Getbiig

Awards
Thanks guys! Im looking into winstrol vs winnie thinking about anavar as well.

I am going to run a low cycle arimidex.

Anything other imput?

drewbolic

drewbolic

Awards
I AGREE,BUMP

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! Im looking into winstrol vs winnie thinking about anavar as well.
my point was that its the exact same thing.

the correct name is Wintrol, but ppl often refer to it as "winny" or "win".

if its actually spelled "winnie"...then its fake lol