Epi/X-Tren stack. Opinions? thoughts?...

willwes

willwes

Awards
Hey peeps, haven't been here in months but you guys have always been honest and helpful. So now I've been back in the gym solid for 2.5 yrs as of Jan 2010, ran one cycle of M-Drol in 07, loved it, went thru some personal **** n lost all my gains. Back now and no ph's since until now. Today I'm starting an Epi-X-Tren stack. Rate this for me and let me know what you guys think please...Like I said, I've been away for a while but while I was off, I took that time to learn and read up. So here it is: Stats 6'1", 235, 20% BF (well, I said I took time off from strict dieting..lol Hoping to get down to at least 12% over the course of the cycle and PCT..)

wk 1
(running the epi solo after a 10 days of cycle assist pre-load. went 10 days cause I drank a l'il on New Years but now I'm obviously NOT going to be doing anymore of that..)

-cycle assist by CEL 4 am/4pm
-Epistane 30 mg/day (1st week only)
-mens multi vitamin
-protein powder 100 g/day
-Omega 3 oil 4g/day

wk 2-4
(stack begins)

-cycle assist by CEL 4 am/4pm
-Epistane 30/30/40 mg/day
-X-Tren 90 mg-day wk2/120 mg-day wk3/150 mg-day wk4
-mens multi vitamin
-protein powder 100 g/day (the rest from real food. 1- 1.5 g per lb of bodyweight)
-Omega 3 oil 4g/day
-1st bottle of Oxy Elite Pro (thermogenic wk 1- wk4) 2 am, 2 pm
(This **** ROCKS!! Got in on the pre-release price special thru USP's inner circle n got a 2 bottles for price of 1! Lost 6.7 lbs in the first week!! OEP is the ****ing TRUTH guys!! You HAVE to get some!!)

PCT

wk 5-10
(tapering the AI and Test Booster. Not going SERM route this time cuz of the Epi properties and non-methyl status of the Tren.)

-Liver Assist 3 am/3 pm
-Inhibit-E (ramp up AI) 25 mg-day/50 mg-day/ 75 mg-day/ 100 mg-day (maybe overkill but I'm just being safe.)
-Jungle Warfare (ramp down Test Booster)
-1 am-1 mid-2 pm wk7/ 1 am-1 mid-1 pm wk 8/ 1 am-1mid-1 pm wk9/ 1am-1pm wk 10
-Multi vitamin
-protein powder 150 mg- 200 mg/day (the rest from real food. 1- 1.5 g per lb of bodyweight)
-Creatine Ethyl Ester 2 pre w/o, 2 post w/o wk 5-16)
-2nd bottle of Oxy Elite Pro (thermogenic wk 7- wk10) 2 am, 2 pm

So, does it suck or is it good? This is only my 2nd go round so be honest with me..Going 4 on 4 off 2X in a row then taking off for another year or so..Let me know. Thanks everyone.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
PCT

wk 5-10
(tapering the AI and Test Booster. Not going SERM route this time cuz of the Epi properties and non-methyl status of the Tren.)
u need SERM for sure, just because "tren" is a non-methyl doesnt mean a thing when talking about PCT.

i definitely suggest NOT running this cycle untill u get nolva and/or clomid

willwes

willwes

Awards
Thank you Nos, Since I already started, I should probably go with a solo Epi run since I just effed up the blueprint..At least it's early in right? I can always alter it and save the Tren for later. Too late for a SERM intro now. Hows the rest look to you minus the X-Tren?

willwes

willwes

Awards
Yea, after thinking about it I'm going Epi solo and alter PCT a little. Well thanks for the input and advice bro. Later
Bump..