First PH cycle Critiques and Advice

elit3keraed

Awards
Ok, so I have been doing a lot of research and I have finally decided to take a step into prohormones.

My first choice was havoc, it seems like a ton of people have had fantastic results but of course I can no longer find it anywhere, so I decided to go with CEL E-stane.

This is what I have so far in terms of cycle. If anyone can give me any tips or have any advice for running this cycle please let me know.

Pre Cycle Week 1
Load:
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry

On Cycle Week 2-5
CEL E-Stane 20/30/30/30 (40mg last week if I think I can take more)
Milk Thistle
EFA's
Multi

PCT Week 6-9
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne
(Week 8-11)
Activate Xtreme
Lean Xtreme

For the Milk Thistle I would load with 1000mg and taper it to 400mg on cylce, and bring it back to 1000 PCT. The Hawthorne Berry will follow a similair path load Pre Cycle Half the dose on cycle and Load again PCT

The activate xtreme is just to help give me a natty test boost , but at the warning of several fellow gym rats, I decided to run it a few weeks after I started the nolva so that I do not screw with my body and make it think that my levels are back to norm, when it is only boosted by the activate (if that makes any sense) The lean xtreme also to help with cortisol, but will not start it till week 8 as well.

Of course I will also be taking about 420g of protein and 600g of carbs. (2g proterin/lb of bodyweight and 3 for carbs)

I train Muay Thai 3/4 times a week which will be all my cardio (and my reason for high carbs) and my multi will consist of animal Pak, and I will be taking GNC triple strength Fish oil at about 1.8 grams per day (will be eating a lot of tuna for protein and figure I will get plenty of efa's from them)

Opinions? Thoughts?

Oh and a little background. Been lifting for about 4 years (since 18) and I started as an easy gainer, but at around 20, I did nothing but eat and sleep voraciously and lost about 50 pounds in 7 months was tested for thyroid issues, (nothing wrong with my hormones according to test). Now I have trouble building up, yet I can develop endurance like none other (in 5 days of running my mile time went from 10 minutes to 6:30 and was able to increase my pullups from 10 to 25.) Sounds weird I know but my body did a complete 180. So this cycle is to basically see how much I can build with most of my focus on power and strength (for muay thai)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go get some Omega 3 fish oil for your joints and heart health.
Dose Nolva like so IMO: 40/20/20/10
If you can, get another bottle of e-stane and run for 5-6 weeks, it is pretty mild so you can go up to 40 pretty easily. Ex: 20/30/30/40/40/maybe week 6 at 40or50
Otherwise, everything looks pretty good mate!