TEST-C & DECA200...?

lockman

Awards
Jay Edit: do not list sources

I was going to do a deca/winstrol 10week cycle but now that asiella sent me some free British Dragon Testosterone Cypionate250mg...i wanna mix that in and from what everyone says deca and test work wonderfully. Now...is this test ok to mix in with deca and how many mg of test should i do if i do 400mg of deca? I was told do 400mg of deca thursday, 400-600mg of test c on monday...what do you think? Help and comments appreciated!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u ordered steroids before u even knew how to run a proper cycle? ppl like YOU piss me off.

and edit the website out

lockman

Awards
Hey man i know how to use my gear im just askin for input and ppls comments, you talk as if your arnold himself man, if you took the time to read my post and had nothin to say but i piss you off, that pretty much shows your *******ness to the entire forum you ****.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hey man i know how to use my gear im just askin for input and ppls comments, you talk as if your arnold himself man, if you took the time to read my post and had nothin to say but i piss you off, that pretty much shows your *******ness to the entire forum you ****.
u planned on running a DECA ONLY CYCLE...

u have no clue if u can mix them...

ur pinning schedule is bad...

all of this can be answered in 5 minutes of YOUR OWN google searches. like i said, u have no idea what u are doing, yet u ordered steroids...

:redeemerwhore:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ur a joke, dont PM me with stupid sh!t....say it out in the open u small child

sent from lockman:

"Correct my friend...i am here to ****FEED your mouth. Whatta **** head, im asking for INPUT...DO you ROID HEAD DUMBASSES UNDERSTAND WHAT INPUUUUUT MEANS??? IT MEANS COMMENTS AND OPINIONS NOT DIRECTIONS DIP**** "