GETTIN DIESEL BOYYYY (mdrol pplex bridge)

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
So today's day three of my Mdrol-pplex cycle, and ive decided to create my first log. Not really sure what to do or how these things go, so ill just put what i feel i should put. The goal here is to achieve a good amount of muscle mass, without gaining too much fat (although a little bit is expected).

First things first, lil about myself:
Height: 5'11
Weight: 205
Lifting Experience: ~2 years (im only mentioning my 'serious' training)
previous cycle experience: The One, Epistane (Both went extremely smooth)
Bodyfat: Idk, but id guess around 14%

the cycle plan
M-drol: 20/20/20/20
P-Plex: 0/0/20/20/20/30/30

The PCT plan
Nolva: 40/20/20/10
Purus Labs Recycle
SNS's Reduce XT starting the second week
Green Magnitude

General supplements
CEL Cycle Assist, till the bottle's gone. Then Purus Organ Shield for the rest
4.5g fish oil daily (2.7g omega 3 total)
Orange TRIad daily
White FLOOD (only when i need a quick pick me up)
I'm gonna get some Casein to take with milk Pre-bed every night when i get some extra $$$

Yes, that's 7 weeks total ON. I'm still on the fence about whether or not i wanna overlap the p-plex and m-drol for two weeks. I may cut out a week fo the P-plex and only overlap them for one, but for now this is the plan. I'm willing to take CONSTRUCTIVE criticism from anyone who has something to say.

disclaimer: Cycle subject to change at anytime without notice :)

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
As for today goes, things went well.

Diet (Excuse this, i didnt really keep track of the times i ate)

As soon as i wokeup, i mixed up 40grams of protein with a cup of oats in whole milk, and slammed it down with an M-drol

Little while later, 4 whole eggs with 2 slices of deli turkey and a piece of cheese mixed in, with a cup of yogurt and some fishoil

ate a breast of cold chicken Pre workout, along with two scoops white flood and my second M-drol of the day

40 grams protein with a cup of oats post workout

about 45 minutes later i had two chilli dogs (forgive me), some cheesy potatos and fresh peas with some fishoil

I still got another meal in the fridge im going to devour before the nights over, which is a breast of chicken with some more cheesy potatos and some fresh corn with some more fishoil

Like i said, when i get some extra cash im gonna buy some casein to drink with some milk pre-bed every night

Todays training Back Bi's n Abs
Real wide grip & heavy pull downs x 3
Bent over barbell rows x 3
close-grip underhand pulldowns, supersetted with cable pullovers x 3
deadlifts x 3
single handed DB rows x 3

Incline alternating DB curls x 3
close-grip barbell preacher curls x 3
DB hammers x 3
I put the cables up real high with a single hand type grip, and pulled them to my head x 3 (dont know wtf thats called)

Weighted ab crunch machine x 3
DB oblique pulls x 2
Leg raises (15 reps) supersetted with non-weighted ab crunches (30 reps) x 2

I'm gonna get pics up soon guys, so i can get the before and after goin on. Ive always trained like a beast and please believe yo boys gonna be trainin even harder, today was real intense. Thanks for checkin me out everyone!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed. looks really good. i have taken mdrol twice and have loved it. good luck

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm in too!!! THis is going to be a NASTY STACK BRUTHA HAHAHA!!!! WAit till WEEK 3 / 4 WHOA!!! hahha INSANE PUMPS AND WEIGHT GAINS!!! :wall:

and i would on bridge them for a week. . .its two very strong meythl compunds soo the less teh better in my opinion until you have a very high tolerance to them but at the same time you only have one liva ya dig :32:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe you may wanna throw in some diesel test hardcore in pct. just a thought ;D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbed but wrong section mate.. Your gonna make some great gains!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah sorry guys i was busy with the whole new years thing (I work at a restaurant, it gets real busy around this time..), but im gonna get back on top of this. I didnt train yesterday because i wokeup real SICK, and still feel like total crap but im still takin the M-drol and *Trying* to eat as much as a i can. I KILLED chest/tris new years eve, it was a great feeling workout and strength seemed to be up! Anyways, im gonna try to slam through this thing and go to the gym tonight and crush some legs. I heard heavy squats cure sickness.... I'll let you guys know how it goes :)

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Just got home from the gym... I decided to put legs off till tomarrow cuz im feelin sicker than a dog n squats just didnt sound pleasant right now, not to mention my workout buddy insisted i wait till tomarrow so i could do legs with him. Instead i hitup shoulders bis n abs, I plan on an intense leg day tomarrow.

Shoulders
Sitting smith press (behind the head) x 3
lateral raise machine x 3
incline reverse DB flys supersetted into reverse pec-dec x 3
DB front raises x 3
Upright rows supersetted into shoulder press machine x 3
DB shrugs x 5 (last two sets were drop sets)

Bis
Started with heavy BB preacher curls x 3
incline DB curls
standing BB curl
DB hammers

The M-drol is definitely starting to kick-in. I washed down my second dose of the day with two scoops of white flood before i went to the gym... While I was doing biceps i had the most intense forearm pump ive ever felt, I also noticed tonight im looking more vascular. strength seems to be up already too (AND im sick!). Really excited for whats to come... i know its only been less than a week, but im not one to fall for placebo, this stuffs for real. Anyways, i'm gonna eat this food and hit the sack, hopefully ill feel at least a little better tomarrow!

ThunderPlat

Awards
Subbed.
What's your batch # on the m-drol?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Woke up this morning still feeling incredibly sick, so i called outta work (something i rarely do)...... But, i didnt call outta the gym!

Legs
warmed up with a couple real light squat sets
Squats x 3
heavy (20 plates 10 reps) Leg Press x 3
Leg extensions x 3
laying leg curls x 3
hip abductors and adductors x 3
Sitting calf raises x 3
standing calf raises x 3

Immediately after the workout i put down 45 grams of protein with 3/4 cup of oats. The workout wasnt anything out of the ordinary.. although i did make note of a nice quad pump. I've also been feeling really bloated today, but it could just be because im sick.. I'm getting on my Orange TRIad in the next day or two, so hopefully thatll help speed up my wellness. Anyways, im gonna be takin some pics here in the next few days to help track progress. I was gonna snap a couple of the wheels tonight, but i just wanted to get the **** outta there. unfortunately im too bloated and sick feeling to eat my last meal of the day, so im gonna take this nyquil and hit the sack.

M-drol batch # 52897 jun2012

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
maybe you may wanna throw in some diesel test hardcore in pct. just a thought ;D
R1balla, I was originally gonna use DTP for my test booster, but decided to stick to recycle. Test booster + SERM + cort control should be ample for PCT (I hope). Glad you liked the m-drol, ive heard nothing but good about SD so im hoping itll leave me as satisfied as you!

Gamer2be, Sorry about the wrong section thing... what section DOES it belong in?? And thanks, im hoping to see those great gains!

Aaelael, thanks man haha. I'm not really gonna be listenin to the scale as much as the mirror and strength, but ill start weighing myself and postin up for you guys. I'm still planning on starting the P-plex at the beginning of week three of the SD.... i know i only have one liver, but hey, least im taking my cycle support lol

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got two bottles of the same batch m-drol and i'm gettin ready to start this same exact cycle. Definitely subbed

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
subbed im about to run the same type just 5 1/2 weeks. y did you choose 7 by chance?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont wanna sound like a di** but mdrol is a methyl and it is very dangerous on your liver so be safe on it lol i have learned next time i run a methyl, i will get a blood test before and after. anyways, are you going to post up numbers or just amount of sets? i know how well mdrol works, but i dont know if others do so if you want u can post up the amount of weight you do. im excited to see how this goes for you. good luck

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Wes, good deal man.. glad to have you here.

Qwerty, nothing wrong with 5 1/2 weeks. Itll be healthier on the body, thats for sure. I have no real reason why im going 7 weeks on, i just wanted to run the mdrol for 4 and the pplex for 5, so this is how im doing it.

r1, you dont sound like a **** at all. Your concern's appreciated, and i definitely am a little nervous about taking all these methyls for so long, but hey, well see what happens... I plan on giving them a good break after this cycle so hopefully all will be fine and ill make great gains. Oh - and thanks for the heads up. I knew i was missing something, ill be putting up weights from here on out.

I'm going to hitup some back and triceps and shrugs tonight at around 5, pretty excited for tonights workout... ill keep you guys posted with how it goes!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Well today's the one week mark... and i just got home from some back n tris. My back workout was pretty much the same as my last back workout, since it felt so nice last time. Ill be switching it up next back day.

back
Super widegrip pulldowns - 170lbs, 11 reps x 3
bentover underhand BB rows - 185lbs, 11 reps x 2; 155lbs, 20 reps x1
Close hammergrip pulldowns - 150lbs, 12 reps x 3 (all 3 sets supersetted into cable pullovers, 115lbs to failure)
single handed DB rows - 80lbs, 11 reps x 3
Deadlifts - 275lbs, 10 reps x 1; 225lbs, 12 reps x 2 (Squats yesterday didnt do deadlifting today any justice.. lol)

tris
SKULLCRUSHERS BOYYYYY - 80lbs, 10 reps x 3 (supersetted into closegrip bench for 15 reps)
Cable Rope pulldowns - 150lbs, 10 reps x 3 (Dropped weight two notches, supersetted into bent-over overhead rope extensions to failure)
Singlehand underhanded (palm up) cable extensions - 30lbs, 12 reps x 3
Weighted Dips - 45lbs, 20 reps, pulled weight off, 11 reps x 2

Still feeling sick, although i feel better today than i have the past few days. Looking more vascular by the workout, and definitely 'feeling' big in the gym. cant wait till the end of week two!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
m-drol norm kicks in the 2nd time you hit the same body part on cycle. at least for me

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Well today's the one week mark... and i just got home from some back n tris. My back workout was pretty much the same as my last back workout, since it felt so nice last time. Ill be switching it up next back day.

back
Super widegrip pulldowns - 170lbs, 11 reps x 3
bentover underhand BB rows - 185lbs, 11 reps x 2; 155lbs, 20 reps x1
Close hammergrip pulldowns - 150lbs, 12 reps x 3 (all 3 sets supersetted into cable pullovers, 115lbs to failure)
single handed DB rows - 80lbs, 11 reps x 3
Deadlifts - 275lbs, 10 reps x 1; 225lbs, 12 reps x 2 (Squats yesterday didnt do deadlifting today any justice.. lol)

tris
SKULLCRUSHERS BOYYYYY - 80lbs, 10 reps x 3 (supersetted into closegrip bench for 15 reps)
Cable Rope pulldowns - 150lbs, 10 reps x 3 (Dropped weight two notches, supersetted into bent-over overhead rope extensions to failure)
Singlehand underhanded (palm up) cable extensions - 30lbs, 12 reps x 3
Weighted Dips - 45lbs, 20 reps, pulled weight off, 11 reps x 2

Still feeling sick, although i feel better today than i have the past few days. Looking more vascular by the workout, and definitely 'feeling' big in the gym. cant wait till the end of week two!
NIce set brutha!!! afta week 2 you'll be a monster hahah!! thats how she works baby!!! :shocked: everybody will be like OMFG wTF haha

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
subd late

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
as a suggestion, using sustain alpha while on cycle is a good hcg replacement since your running a longer cycle.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Updates?? :22: