How's This Look?

Vendetta333

Awards
With the Jan 4th ban looming, was going to plan out a spawn clone cycle, was wondering what everyone thought of this. Just checking to see if I got it right, did a lot of research. Thanks.

Spawn Clone- Epivol @ 3 per day for 4 weeks
C.E.L. Cycle Assist @ 4 a day for 4 weeks
-was wondering what the timing should be on these? I thought 2 a.m. and 2 p.m. for the cycle assist but what about the epivol?

As for PCT, I'll be running this:
Clomid (clomiphene right?) @ 100/50/50/25
A.I. Post Cycle Support @ 4 a day, 2 a.m. 2 p.m.
SNS Reduce XT @ 0/0/3/3

How's that look? Thanks

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
i see this is your first post, could you provide your age, experience in the gym and have you done a cycle before?

tks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1 cap with breakfast, 1 pre workout (hour before) and 1 capabout 6-8 hours after last cap. Other than that, your cycle looks good. Be sure to pick up some Vitamin B6 and some vitex to combat prolactin gyno.. Oh yes, age, diet and stats plz...

Vendetta333

Awards
I'm 23, about to be 24 here soon. I've been lifting since about ~16 for sports, but in college I lifted consistently and ate right. Just now that I am out, I have lost a step or two and was looking to regain them. I haven't done a "real" cycle before, I ran LG Sciences Trifecta Stack like 2 years ago or so. Diet will be something like 4200 cals, with about 250g of protein and 400-500 carbs. Im 6'2 and about 230 with 12-14% bf. Thanks for the help

Vendetta333

Awards
1 cap with breakfast, 1 pre workout (hour before) and 1 capabout 6-8 hours after last cap. Other than that, your cycle looks good. Be sure to pick up some Vitamin B6 and some vitex to combat prolactin gyno.. Oh yes, age, diet and stats plz...
Thanks for the help on the timing, I've got some B6 that i'll take, but what about the Vitex? when should i take that, during pct or ph? Sorry to sound like an idiot, just never read on here about it. Thanks

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I'm 23, about to be 24 here soon. I've been lifting since about ~16 for sports, but in college I lifted consistently and ate right. Just now that I am out, I have lost a step or two and was looking to regain them. I haven't done a "real" cycle before, I ran LG Sciences Trifecta Stack like 2 years ago or so. Diet will be something like 4200 cals, with about 250g of protein and 400-500 carbs. Im 6'2 and about 230 with 12-14% bf. Thanks for the help
personally id recommend you wait til your 25 -get a further 12 months in the gym eating a good diet and consider taking more legit supplements.

the 12 month wait will help you build a solid foundation; then when you feel you cannot acheive anymore , take a ph/ds to get you to the next level.
just my view

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
looks good but yeah run 500 mg of vb6 on cycle... progestin gyno would suck. and as your first cycle, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. if anything wierd starts to happen like itchy nips, or any other sides you cant handle, drop the crap and start pct right away.