Okay guys it's in the making,... Now I just need opinions

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
I'm fairly confident this is a good cycle at the moment, just want a couple people to check it out and let me know what you guys all think.. First cycle ever. Will be running H-drol for 50/75/100/100/100. Have been pre-loading Milk thistle for the past 2 weeks and will continue throughout the entire cycle. For PCT I will take Clomid at 50 for 3-4 weeks depending on my test levels. I am well aware that I may not completely shut down after my cycle and could probably manage off OTC supps, but I would like to incorperate Clomid as well because of it's effectiveness. I will be running USP Labs Prime along with my PCT to help kickstart the Test a little better so to break it down... This is what I will be doing

Pre-Cycle: 2 weeks of 1g/day Milk Thistle

Cycle: 50/75/100/100/100 H-drol, with 1g/day Milk Thistle, Multi-V everyday

PCT: Clomid 50/50/50/(50) USP Prime, Creatine Monohydrate

So I just would like some opionions, especially regarding the PCT because this I feel, is where most people disagree and I would like everyone's opinion. Thanks a lot guys. Merry X-Mas

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Start the thistle when you start your cycle.
Run the clomiphene citrate @ 25/25/25/25. No need to taper up on a PH.
Be sure to monitor your BP levels twice a week and watch your sodium intake.
Good luck.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would suggest keeping your PCT as is and keeping your PH dosage as is. Maybe even go 1 more week on the PH. Looks like you have everything covered, have a fun run ;)!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks pretty good. Like Gamer said maybe add another week depending on how u feel.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
thanks for the comments guys I'll keep both in mind