Take Noestrogen during or after

H

hitman6813

Awards
I will be doing a cycle of Trenadol. I'm 37 years of age and have been lifting for 1 year. Can someone tell me is it better to take Estrogen blocker during or after cycle. I will be using Prolab Noestrogen.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u need a SERM, i.e Nolva or Clomid. u take it in PCT.

that other garbage u want to use will serve no purpose and possibly do more harm than good

H

hitman6813

Awards
u need a SERM, i.e Nolva or Clomid. u take it in PCT.

that other garbage u want to use will serve no purpose and possibly do more harm than good
Ok, thank you for your response. I will use one or the other. Now my questions are how much do i use, i.e. doseage & how long. do you know of a place on the internet i can buy this stuff. I've been looking I might buy from AG-Guys.com, but they only sell liquid form. I've been doing my research for a month on all of this stuff, but Clomid and Nolva are new to me.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
dude your a dumass.,... get a life... do some fucing research,,, no one is gonna baby u... how about u give us what u think a good layout for pct would be.. we r not gonna make one for u... come on man.. this is the easiest thing to look into.. do some research... and ag-guys are whatever... if u trust them go for it.. but theres much better places... plus u cant ask where to get a serm.. do some research and figure it the fuk out and dont lie and say you have been doing research for a month.. u dont even know what a serm is... do u know the side effects of trenadrol.. do u know what on cycle support is.. do u know that you willy most likely wont work during the cycle... ok so im probably coming off as a d*ck so far.... but heres the kicker... you should not do this cycle.. u r not prepared... and uve been lifting one ****ing year... give me a god damn break... u dont have training or diet down in one year .. sorry man.. u just dont, learn to lift and eat please... do some research and come back in 4 more years.. after u cant gain naturally anymore

dude ur the kind of person that pisses me off more then anyone..theres not short cut to hard work.. u have lifted for a year and are going to use steroids... why man??? why? r u a pro athlete.. r u preparing for a pro bodybuilding show.. are u a model??? u dont need steroids man.. u need to lift... and ur most likely gonna do alot of harm to your body if u do this cycle unprepared... i mean god damn man uve beel lifting for a year.. i cant even imagine what ur stats are... let me gues.. 5'10 160-170lbs 18-20% bf... maxes look like this bench: 245.. squat: u dont squat u only do leg presses... deadlifts: u dont do dead lifts... curls: alottt!!

please do everyone a favor and dont take steroids.. its not a magic pill.. u will **** up your body... and its not worth it... its seriously just blows my mind that u would even contemplate takin steroids after lifting for 1 yr... for gods sake i had one yr lifting expierence going into 8th grade

H

hitman6813

Awards
dude your a dumass.,... get a life... do some fucing research,,, no one is gonna baby u... how about u give us what u think a good layout for pct would be.. we r not gonna make one for u... come on man.. this is the easiest thing to look into.. do some research... and ag-guys are whatever... if u trust them go for it.. but theres much better places... plus u cant ask where to get a serm.. do some research and figure it the fuk out and dont lie and say you have been doing research for a month.. u dont even know what a serm is... do u know the side effects of trenadrol.. do u know what on cycle support is.. do u know that you willy most likely wont work during the cycle... ok so im probably coming off as a d*ck so far.... but heres the kicker... you should not do this cycle.. u r not prepared... and uve been lifting one ****ing year... give me a god damn break... u dont have training or diet down in one year .. sorry man.. u just dont, learn to lift and eat please... do some research and come back in 4 more years.. after u cant gain naturally anymore

dude ur the kind of person that pisses me off more then anyone..theres not short cut to hard work.. u have lifted for a year and are going to use steroids... why man??? why? r u a pro athlete.. r u preparing for a pro bodybuilding show.. are u a model??? u dont need steroids man.. u need to lift... and ur most likely gonna do alot of harm to your body if u do this cycle unprepared... i mean god damn man uve beel lifting for a year.. i cant even imagine what ur stats are... let me gues.. 5'10 160-170lbs 18-20% bf... maxes look like this bench: 245.. squat: u dont squat u only do leg presses... deadlifts: u dont do dead lifts... curls: alottt!!

please do everyone a favor and dont take steroids.. its not a magic pill.. u will **** up your body... and its not worth it... its seriously just blows my mind that u would even contemplate takin steroids after lifting for 1 yr... for gods sake i had one yr lifting expierence going into 8th grade
First of all I was looking for advice, if you did not have any to give you shouldn't have responded. Now with that out of the way, you don't know who the **** you are talking to. See I just got out of prison and I'm really trying to change my old habits, but people like you make it really hard. It looks like me and the rest of my mexican homeboys might have to take a trip out to Tempe. We can talk in person then, I mean how hard is it to find one gay body builder with a tattoo around his belly button. Come on DUDE a tattoo around your belly button, did you take out the belly button ring before you took the picture of yourself.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
wow dude... im shaking in my boots... heres my address 2906 S. Elm st. Tempe az... by all means, come find me so we can talk in person... and i was trying to help me u man.. there are no short cuts, steroids are just a way to break thru plateaus... ill give u a break cause u just got out of prison, since i know for sure no one knows anything about wat pct even is in there... **** d-bols are cheaper then cigs and weed in jail, and no one takes post cycle, so thats kind of understandable... just do some ****ing research man, no one is gonna baby u, i give u respect that u at least are trying to learn before u start, and ur not in the middle of a cycle with all these questions...at least u came to the right place to learn.. and dude give me a break with the threats were not in the ****ing yard right now.. all im saying is u need to eat and lift first, when u get that down take aas.. u just need to sit back do some research and learn for a little bit.. i know its tough after being in prison and seeing everyone juice and get huge... and btw if the mods edit out my address... u can pm me if u really wanna talk in person... also for the record my avatar is a pro wrestler name batista, and i could never afford enough juice to be as big as him, so i guess im just a wannabe too, i mean he's my hero.. he has a tattoo around his navel and a belly ring

The best thing you can do right now is research steroids if thats what u want to do.. i would not start with trenadrol, maybe something like epistane or hdrol... i would study alot aboout diet, spend alot of time in the health/nutrition section... then decide if u want to bulk or cut.. set up a diet for yourself, and post it in the nutriton section for ppl to critique.. then check out this guide to pct: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing a cycle of Trenadol. I'm 37 years of age and have been lifting for 1 year. Can someone tell me is it better to take Estrogen blocker during or after cycle. I will be using Prolab Noestrogen.
Ok, thank you for your response. I will use one or the other. Now my questions are how much do i use, i.e. doseage & how long. do you know of a place on the internet i can buy this stuff. I've been looking I might buy from AG-Guys.com, but they only sell liquid form. I've been doing my research for a month on all of this stuff, but Clomid and Nolva are new to me.
Ok, well first off... don't run tren first. It's really harsh on the libido... you probably are not ready for what you are in store for with a tren cycle. Plus I don't think you are ready to deal with progestin gyno if it occurs.

While I am not gonna sit here and call you a dumbass, I will say that one, you are not ready for juice. Just suck it up and start eating huge and focusing on compound lifts. You'll grow. Two, if you don't know how to PCT correctly, you again aren't ready for juice. There are a lot of guides (a link has already been posted) that go through, step by step, what to do for PCT. Three, naming sources of research chemicals on AM will get you banned. I suggest you edit your post above. Lastly, you'll gain as well on your first cycle with a non methyl as you will with a methyl, so IMO you should start looking at 1AD or M1D/MMV2 when you are ready to get your feet wet.

While your bud BigZach didn't say it very kindly, he is right. You just aren't ready, especially not for tren. Do yourself a favor and just wait it out. Your body, especially your testicles, will thank you.