HCG

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i know there's a lot of debate to run HCG during cycle or PCT (most leaning towards on cycle). my question is would it be okay to run hcg past on cycle and into pct? im doing 250iu Mon & Thur. i have enough to run it past cycle and thats why i was asking. would it be anymore beneficial or should i just stop a few days prior to pct.

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
I dont know what you mean by alot of debates. TO DATE It is fairly well documented that HCG should be used during cycle and using it in PCT will hinder your recovery time..

In saying that i have not used it yet as its my first cycle ive spent MONTHS reading and reading.

from my research i have gathered that it it should be first administered between weeks 2-4 and stopped 2 weeks prior to the end of your AAS half life. Used on cycles of 8 weeks or longer..

Now in saying that i dont think there would be any negative consequences.. for example if you wanted to prolong the plateu in the natural test in your body then ok keep taking it. but eventually your body will need to recover.

I have also been lead to believe that HCG has a slight chance of aiding to the development of gyno.. how true this is i dont know.. but seeing as you're off the test and your estro levels will be up i wouldnt be taking it regularly in PCT as you will finish your nolva/clomid and your still not recovered.. rebound gyno anyone?

please correct me if i am wrong. we are all students!

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
when i was referring to "past cycle" and into the pct portion, i was only referring to the two week window after ending aas. i was not referring to the entire 4-6 week recovery.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
when i was referring to "past cycle" and into the pct portion, i was only referring to the two week window after ending aas. i was not referring to the entire 4-6 week recovery.
well that 2 week window you're refering to is for long acting esters i.e. test-e or test-c not test-p. if thats what you're talking about running then your fine.
a day or two after last shot of "e" or "c" or sust for that matter you may take hcg for 2 weeks as the test clears your body. i took 250 ed for weeks after my last shot and recovered very well. i also took 250 e3d 2 weeks prior to that for a total of 4 weeks, again 250 e3d 2 weeks before last shot and 250 ed starting 2 days after my last shot.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 8
S Anabolics 20
T Anabolics 0
P Anabolics 4
C Anabolics 0