gettin ready for a Beastly TREN CYCLE *quick question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
rockNrolla

rockNrolla

Banned
Awards
so i have a thing of animal m-stak will it help to take, while on my cycle or will it jus be pointless, maybe useful to take before i start my cycle or after? i mean i understand whats in it so from my veiw point so far it seems like a "wannabe anabolic vitamin" lol inform me? -thanks

rockNrolla

rockNrolla

Banned
Awards
oh and a fyi not actual tren but the awesome liquid gummy gup stuff thats ONLY 500 MADE OMG!!!!! lol it basically is tren

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M-stak should be taken during PCT. How were you going to run the cycle an what is your PCT going to look like. What other cycle have you done before, if any? I am getting a feeling that you dont truly know what you are doing. Help me to better understand you, so I can help you out.

-Gamer

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After reading a few of your threads that you have made, I have a feeling that you have already taken in a few cycles, probablly between the age of 18-19, probably more so around 6'1'' and at a weight of about 155-160. You probably gained a few lbs on those said cycles, but lost them all because you have no idea what a PCT is. And who repped you? Can somebody please neg. this fool already for repeatedly annoying the piss out of knowledgeable AM members.... From the replies of others, havent you gotten the point? Please drink the whole bottle of that "awesome liquid gummy gup stuff" so you can get as big as a silverback in less than an hour and do the whole world a favor...

-Gamer out

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
so i have a thing of animal m-stak will it help to take, while on my cycle or will it jus be pointless, maybe useful to take before i start my cycle or after? i mean i understand whats in it so from my veiw point so far it seems like a "wannabe anabolic vitamin" lol inform me? -thanks
WTF is with all these little runts coming on here wanting to cycle $hit! 6' @160lbs! Jesus tap dancing Christ that is pathetic!!

rockNrolla

rockNrolla

Banned
Awards
haha nice ok i get it, but u can either bash me or help me, becausse sooner or later i will start this cycle and i am doing the right thing by learning everything i can about it first and how to correctly use it, ok heres some more info for ya, im 6 ft really 5'11 and a half though, im not starting this cycle until i reach 170-175 solid, i am a true to death, HARD GAINER no lie, im 21 and yes i have had only 1 prevous cycle and i did have a recommended pct. i admit when i took it i was retarded but im tryin to better myself with knowledge from smart asses like u guys haha For this coming cycle i will be doing it properly and will have it reviewed by many before i start it. so this is what im thinking so far...

pre week 1 - cycle assist
week 1 - 50mg tren + cycle assist
week 2 - 100mg tren + cylce assist
week 3 - 150mg tren + cycle assist
week 4 - 150mg tren + cycle assist
PCT = TRS from primordial performance normal regament
will also have clomid on hand in case + vitex
(i did not include assiting stuff like creatine and muti, but will be useing as normal)

rockNrolla

rockNrolla

Banned
Awards
so now just help me out, you can bash all you want but just help me out i really would like to do this right, thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.