1 inch 22g needle good?

raven00

Awards
Hi, was going to be using these size needles, and was going to do delts for my site injections, but was thinking about ass and quads too, is this a big enough needle? freind said upper ass this would be fine, but im not sure about the quads.

I can order any size i want so just let me know thanks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
f uck 22 gauge, get 25g or AT LEAST 23g. 1 inch for any spot should be fine

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
1.5 inch for glutes imo..... and ive only used 23 gauge.. 21 for drawing.. but thats my preferance.. each to their own..

raven00

Awards
ok cool, ill try and see what works for me, also is there anyway to tell if you are in the muscle or not?

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you pull back on the syringe a little bit(not the whole thing but the thing you push and pull) and if any blood comes into the syringe you hit a vessel and should not inject.

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
man you really need someone to show you. fortunately where im from theres a clinic with a registered nurse that run a weekly program for safer steroid practices..

raven00

Awards
I understand all that, the blood being in the tube, but what if i don't hit a vessel. thats what i meant, like to tell if im actaully in the muscle and not still in fat, but i shouldn't have a problem my bf% is like 11 or 12 so if i go quad with 1 inch straight down i should get in right? Its not that I don't know its i just wanna be sure cus I want to get results.

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
spin it around a little. if it twitches your in the muscle.. JOKES DONT DO THIS!

you tube there are tens of vids on how too...

The only time you really NEED to worry is when hitting a vessel. Otherwise if you are a good 3/4 inch in you are in the muscle. 90 degrees and go for it.. im recently new to all of this myself and have had no problems!

sewe1112

Awards
Anyone out there I am using a 22 gauge with deca and sus250 on third week once a week deca and sus 1cc each and sat 1cc sus and 250 mg per cc. on third week i have swelling in th glute. I didn't switch sides for the sat shot and now uncomfortable on my cheek when i sit. some swelling and minor pain is the normal for intramuscular injections. my first weeks where easy no pain or swelling.