Deca-Winstrol 8week cycle help!

lockman

Awards
Hey everyone im 22, wear a 36 size jeans, 230pounds. My friend and i are jumping into a 8week cycle with Deca at 400mg a week for the full 8weeks and kicking in Winstrol tablets for the ending 4weeks. I know the longer the cycle goes the better in some cases so we might consider pushing it to 10 weeks. I recently got married and just some things ive been hearing about sex drive and other factors have been a question. Also, please give me your input on our cycle. Obviously running a great diet and working out 4-5days a week for an about 1 1/2 hours. Thanks!

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone im 22, wear a 36 size jeans, 230pounds. My friend and i are jumping into a 8week cycle with Deca at 400mg a week for the full 8weeks and kicking in Winstrol tablets for the ending 4weeks. I know the longer the cycle goes the better in some cases so we might consider pushing it to 10 weeks. I recently got married and just some things ive been hearing about sex drive and other factors have been a question. Also, please give me your input on our cycle. Obviously running a great diet and working out 4-5days a week for an about 1 1/2 hours. Thanks!
deca for only 8 weeks? not long enough. Also, Why no test?
Without test in a deca cycle, you're really gonna have problems in the bedroom

lockman

Awards
No test because i was told it wouldnt run go with the winstrol and plus this is my first cycle. 8weeks because of travel and work issues. Im actually going to start today with the first injection.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
winni runs great with test, the way to do it is start the winni near the end of the cycle so that the winni is finished when the test ester clears and start PCT(you got PCT, right?).
For example:Test enanthate clears two weeks from last injection, so if running 4 weeks of winni, start it two weeks before last test injection, then PCT.
and 95% of the members of this board will agree- Don't run deca without test.

lockman

Awards
What type of test should i use? Test E? Test C? Even if its my first cycle? Man im really worried about sex drive now! haha even though imma freak in the bedroom now is it going to effect it that much?? Im using the deca solo cuz i dont want to get monster huge, jus tryin to pack huge upper body and cutting fat fast.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What type of test should i use? Test E? Test C? Even if its my first cycle? Man im really worried about sex drive now! haha even though imma freak in the bedroom now is it going to effect it that much?? Im using the deca solo cuz i dont want to get monster huge, jus tryin to pack huge upper body and cutting fat fast.
you sir, are a complete tool and the reason why steroids are illegal.

do some damn research.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
You do need to research further before you begin. Deca will cause water retention and if you're looking to cut, deca is the opposite of what you need.
My suggestion is to save whatever you have until you learn more about it, and for your first cycle (when your ready and have PCT in order) run test enanthate solo. Good luck

lockman

Awards
By cutting i dont mean bodybuilder status cutting, i just dont want the upperbody to be just thick and dense, besides, doesnt the winnie cut and counter the deca without losing muscle?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
By cutting i dont mean bodybuilder status cutting, i just dont want the upperbody to be just thick and dense, besides, doesnt the winnie cut and counter the deca without losing muscle?
i apologize for my previous post, but it is clear that u have a lot research to do about these compounds and what they do.

any steroid can be used for bulking or cutting, but the results are all about diet and training routine.

u can run whatever cycle u feel like, but my suggestion is to run to use Test only for a first cycle.....like i said, ur results will come from ur manipulation of diet and exercise.

if u are dead set on running deca and winstrol, then i STILL suggest running Test in there.

while not 100% of the population who uses deca will experience "deca d!ck"...do u really want to risk that?

Run:

#1) Test E 500mg/week 1-12

or

#2) Test E 500mg/week 1-12
Deca 400mg/week 1-10
Winstrol 50mg ed 9-14

#2 will result in a lengthy post cycle recovery and is a moderate to advanced cycle, but run it if ud like

lockman

Awards
Thanks alot gents, we've come to a agreement to run deca with test e and kick in winnie last 4or6 weeks. I'll be doing the research and reading arnolds book for damn sure. All the input was so helpful much obliged

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
whats going to be your PCT?
have you considered HCG

BEst not to rush it man. ive had gear sitting there for weeks. ready. just waiting on PCT and timing

lockman

Awards
Yea for the PCT im going to be using Tamoxifen tabs, liver detox. i was wondering....is Proviron recommended on a cycle like this?

billy13

Awards
Hey everyone im 22, wear a 36 size jeans, 230pounds. My friend and i are jumping into a 8week cycle with Deca at 400mg a week for the full 8weeks and kicking in Winstrol tablets for the ending 4weeks. I know the longer the cycle goes the better in some cases so we might consider pushing it to 10 weeks. I recently got married and just some things ive been hearing about sex drive and other factors have been a question. Also, please give me your input on our cycle. Obviously running a great diet and working out 4-5days a week for an about 1 1/2 hours. Thanks![/QUOTE=billy13]hey im 6 foot and weigh 210 wanting to do my first cycle to get back into shape, gained about 20 pounds do to breaking my back,so i need to cut as well as build.would really appreciate some advice on a good first cycle and what pct to use.thanks!!!