31.15%

M-Drol & P-Plex 3 Week Cycle

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.31%

Eating a lot of food does slightly contribute to water production in the body, esp. fruit and veggies, and youre prolly drinkin more fluids due to eating a lot more, so that might be a cause...but what worries me is that you might be gettin some prostate hypertrophy goin on, bro. Your prostate might be growing and pushing on your bladder, givin you that constant need to "race like a pisshorse." That happened to me before and when i came off the supps (i was stackin PP with dbol, not sure if that was a good idea anyway), it went away. I would get some saw palmetto for prostate protection ASAP...Not sure if there's anything better or that you can add to that, I'm by no means a pro at this, anybody wanna give their $.02 ?
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

:O you started a super harsh 3 week stack without a proper PCT!!!! WTF are you tryin to do to yourself!!!??? PM me asap if you want your testicles when your cycle is over and dont want to have B cup breasts... Not pecs, B-itchtits
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.09%

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    :O you started a super harsh 3 week stack without a proper PCT!!!! WTF are you tryin to do to yourself!!!??? PM me asap if you want your testicles when your cycle is over and dont want to have B cup breasts... Not pecs, B-itchtits
    Word... Mdrol and pplex with no SERM Im open-minded to the unconventional but wow that could be bad
    Your fastest weight is your best weight
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.15%

i cant PM bcus of my post count. and iv done 4 cycles in the passed all with 1 or 2 bottles novedex xt (each). and iv never suffered from gyno.

The worst thing that happend was early this yr in may i was a week into a pplex cycle and was in a horrible car accident (splenectomy, severed liver, fractured rib, bruised kidney, and 2 liters of lost blood). I forgot to mention that to the docs and i was unable to get a woody for 2 weeks.
    aside from that i have never experienced any issues with gyno, libido, and ball shrinkage, etc.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

if you havn't had blood tests done then you have no idea if your previous PCTs were "fine". I had a failed PCT due to bunk research chems once and I fealt "fine" and was totally shut down. get blood work done man and do yourself a favor and use a SERM for PCT this time. you could seriously hurt yourself in ways that last your entire life.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by alfu View Post
    i cant PM bcus of my post count. and iv done 4 cycles in the passed all with 1 or 2 bottles novedex xt (each). and iv never suffered from gyno.

The worst thing that happend was early this yr in may i was a week into a pplex cycle and was in a horrible car accident (splenectomy, severed liver, fractured rib, bruised kidney, and 2 liters of lost blood). I forgot to mention that to the docs and i was unable to get a woody for 2 weeks.
    aside from that i have never experienced any issues with gyno, libido, and ball shrinkage, etc.
    For one thing, there are some individuals with unnaturally large testis, like my Army brotha and you cant really tell if your testicles have shrunk at all. Me, I guess I have normal size testis and am on week 3 of m-drol and can def tell they have shrunk... Now, I guarantee if you had blood work taken after your Novedex XT PCT that you would still be in the lowest range of test levels. Who knows, you may have gyno and not know it; feel behind your nips... But, if you dont, you got extremelly lucky.... You need a SERM, and if you dont have one, I advise you not to do another cycle... Get more posts in so you can pm me... Also do more research please, we are all saying this for your own safety...
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.6%

Quote Originally Posted by alfu View Post

Wow, Wow you age 20 Read the Rules. . . Not to mention you have already done 4 cycles and now on your fifth? And your 6'1 185 pounds? Come on now

Similar Forum Threads

1. pct for 4 week p-plex cycle
    By ninja warrior in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 08:35 PM
  2. p-plex, m-drol, x-tren 6 week cycle/bridge
    By 3chris8 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 01:57 AM
  3. pct help for 6 week p plex/ m drol cycle
    By 3chris8 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3