M-Drol & P-Plex 3 Week Cycle

EDizzle

Awards
Eating a lot of food does slightly contribute to water production in the body, esp. fruit and veggies, and youre prolly drinkin more fluids due to eating a lot more, so that might be a cause...but what worries me is that you might be gettin some prostate hypertrophy goin on, bro. Your prostate might be growing and pushing on your bladder, givin you that constant need to "race like a pisshorse." That happened to me before and when i came off the supps (i was stackin PP with dbol, not sure if that was a good idea anyway), it went away. I would get some saw palmetto for prostate protection ASAP...Not sure if there's anything better or that you can add to that, I'm by no means a pro at this, anybody wanna give their $.02 ?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:O you started a super harsh 3 week stack without a proper PCT!!!! WTF are you tryin to do to yourself!!!??? PM me asap if you want your testicles when your cycle is over and dont want to have B cup breasts... Not pecs, B-itchtits

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
:O you started a super harsh 3 week stack without a proper PCT!!!! WTF are you tryin to do to yourself!!!??? PM me asap if you want your testicles when your cycle is over and dont want to have B cup breasts... Not pecs, B-itchtits
Word... Mdrol and pplex with no SERM Im open-minded to the unconventional but wow that could be bad

alfu

Awards
i cant PM bcus of my post count. and iv done 4 cycles in the passed all with 1 or 2 bottles novedex xt (each). and iv never suffered from gyno.

The worst thing that happend was early this yr in may i was a week into a pplex cycle and was in a horrible car accident (splenectomy, severed liver, fractured rib, bruised kidney, and 2 liters of lost blood). I forgot to mention that to the docs and i was unable to get a woody for 2 weeks.
aside from that i have never experienced any issues with gyno, libido, and ball shrinkage, etc.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
if you havn't had blood tests done then you have no idea if your previous PCTs were "fine". I had a failed PCT due to bunk research chems once and I fealt "fine" and was totally shut down. get blood work done man and do yourself a favor and use a SERM for PCT this time. you could seriously hurt yourself in ways that last your entire life.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i cant PM bcus of my post count. and iv done 4 cycles in the passed all with 1 or 2 bottles novedex xt (each). and iv never suffered from gyno.

The worst thing that happend was early this yr in may i was a week into a pplex cycle and was in a horrible car accident (splenectomy, severed liver, fractured rib, bruised kidney, and 2 liters of lost blood). I forgot to mention that to the docs and i was unable to get a woody for 2 weeks.
aside from that i have never experienced any issues with gyno, libido, and ball shrinkage, etc.
For one thing, there are some individuals with unnaturally large testis, like my Army brotha and you cant really tell if your testicles have shrunk at all. Me, I guess I have normal size testis and am on week 3 of m-drol and can def tell they have shrunk... Now, I guarantee if you had blood work taken after your Novedex XT PCT that you would still be in the lowest range of test levels. Who knows, you may have gyno and not know it; feel behind your nips... But, if you dont, you got extremelly lucky.... You need a SERM, and if you dont have one, I advise you not to do another cycle... Get more posts in so you can pm me... Also do more research please, we are all saying this for your own safety...

Link24

Awards
  • Established

Wow, Wow you age 20 Read the Rules. . . Not to mention you have already done 4 cycles and now on your fifth? And your 6'1 185 pounds? Come on now