6'
205 lbs. (high body fat - about 16%)

Looking to start with
Tren 90/90/90/90/90/90
Perfect cycle 2 caps per day

PST
ArimaDex - 2 tabs per day

Thoughts or recommendations appreciated
No, your PCT is fail!!!! A 6 week cycle of tren will shut you down pretty bad. If you take that otc AI you will get gyno, and you will F**K your HPTA up. Oh and you are going to lose all your gains and then some... You need a SERM for sure like Nolvadex, fareston or clomid..... They are cheap, relatively easy to find and effective. Please do a LOT more research before starting this cycle and screwin yourself up...

mrowe8

Awards
Thank you for your input. This cycle was recommended from a pretty serious and respected builder. I have been attempting to research for over a year now and it still makes little more sense then it did day one. I didn't believe that Tren would require more PCT then A-Dex. Would you recommend one of the Serms WITH the A-Dex or instead of?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take the A-dex on the 3rd week of the serm. Start the serm the day after the last dose of tren. Bro, xtren shut me down quicker than the m-drol im taking right now. In 6 weeks with no serm, you could expect all the neg sides to come... If you need help finding a serm pm me...

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
i think your on the wrong track with the AI, your running a progestin, your gonna need to look to different PCT protocol please look under PCT or use search.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
your actually using the AI to just maintain libido, cuz tren will kill your libido

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
did u purchase ArimaDex from a supplement store?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
use Clomid from a research chem site according to what you see on here.

If you don't understand the difference between clomid or any SERM and an AI like arimidex and don't know if the over the counter arimidex you bought is different from real arimidex then you clearly aren't educated enough to run a cycle yet. not trying to be a **** but this stuff has serious impacts and risk and if you don't understand them you can really hurt yourself. this stuff is pretty basic regarding PCT so if you don't UNDERSTAND it then you should wait. all the info you need is on this board with the Search function.

I would start off lower on the tren too and ramp up to 90mg if you choose not to wait.

mrowe8

Awards
Your help is appreciated. I have been reading and reading and reading, but it all starts to run together. I do not have a scientific mind and all of the "bols" and "ens" mix together in my mind very easily. I was confused on the A-Dex and wasn't sure about the over the counter version. Thank you for you suggestions and insight. I am actually leaning towards Torem for my PCT. 120/90/90/60/30