Introduce myself

bigcoachk

Awards
New to the AM board and I must say i love it. I have been a member of other boards and must say this is the best yet. This is the only board where it seems everyone pulls for each other has gives positive feedback. So tired of boards with punk teenagers who get off about creatine..:veryhappy: Anyways here is my first post many to come hopefully. I am going to run a mdrol/pplex bridge end of this month since i will be on christmas break figure i would start. Iam 28 yrs old been lifting for about 12 yrs on and off 6'4" weight 245 as of now would love to reach 270 one of these days.
Past cycles:
1ad
tbomb
superdrol solo
pplex solo

Would like to run the mdrol/pplex bridge something like this
mdrol 10 or 20/20/20
pplex 0/ 0/ 20/30/40

pct:
have liquid clomid and tamax (nolva) on hand and getting more
clomid 100/50/50/25
nolva 20/20/20/20

Got my cycle assist adn fish oils probably run fish oils around 2000-3000mg
I know everyone has there opinions about this bridge let me know what you guys think.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id run the mdrol 3 weeks, and the pplex 4

Pplex 20/30/30/30
Mdrol 00/00/00/20/20/20

should be a kicka$$ cycle. u can always adjust cycles during them, just let ur body do the talking

bigcoachk

Awards
would you recommend starting out with the pplex or the mdrol i've read a ton of threads with the debate i figured i would start with the mdrol for 3 weeks and end with the pplex for 3-4. Iam not worried about bf right now its winter i'll do a tren/mdrol cycle this spring. What are your guy's thoughts on which to start and why. thanks again for all the info