Mass amounts of 11-OXO.

Mike1605

Mike1605

Awards
So I have the chance to get some really nice prices on some 11-OXO from a local wholesaler here in Chicago. From what I can find this stuff would be used more if it wasn't so pricey. So the question is, if you have an unlimited amount of 11-OXO, how would you run it? 90% of the logs you see it in is the typical dosage at the end of a OTC cycle. the remaining 10% spend the $200+ and Run it on an 8 week cycle but it just doesn't seem cost effective. almost the OTC equivalent to Var in regards to Cost/benefit factor of it.

So what do you think, If I capitalize on this deal how else/ with what else can it be used with?

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
subd, sounds interesting...

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Yea I would really like to know what people think, I'm very interested in 11-oxo..
If I could get it for cheap I'd look at running it solo
I'd opt to run at 300mg ED.. Not sure of length bc I don't know how androgenic it is..

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
It didn't put any mass on me at 10 caps a day but fatloss was noticeable although no effort was put into losing fat. I'd say use it at the end of a cut.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It didn't put any mass on me at 10 caps a day but fatloss was noticeable although no effort was put into losing fat. I'd say use it at the end of a cut.
^^^This... and you may want to try a single bottle first before you lay down the cash for a bigger purchase. The stuff gave me a lingering all-day headache that ultimately made it more of a nuisance than a help. I talked to PA about it over at the Avant board, and he said he'd heard that complaint from others as well.