Mass amounts of 11-OXO.

  1. New Member
    Mike1605's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

    Mass amounts of 11-OXO.


    So I have the chance to get some really nice prices on some 11-OXO from a local wholesaler here in Chicago. From what I can find this stuff would be used more if it wasn't so pricey. So the question is, if you have an unlimited amount of 11-OXO, how would you run it? 90% of the logs you see it in is the typical dosage at the end of a OTC cycle. the remaining 10% spend the $200+ and Run it on an 8 week cycle but it just doesn't seem cost effective. almost the OTC equivalent to Var in regards to Cost/benefit factor of it.

    So what do you think, If I capitalize on this deal how else/ with what else can it be used with?

  2. Advanced Member
    Tansui's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    963
    Rep Power
    4915
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    25.14%

    subd, sounds interesting...
    Your fastest weight is your best weight
  3. Senior Member
    benj851's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    766
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    2.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    how much are you getting it for?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    MPFit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    327
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    1.13%

    Yea I would really like to know what people think, I'm very interested in 11-oxo..
    If I could get it for cheap I'd look at running it solo
    I'd opt to run at 300mg ED.. Not sure of length bc I don't know how androgenic it is..
  5. Advanced Member
    machinehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    607
    Rep Power
    419
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    42.21%

    It didn't put any mass on me at 10 caps a day but fatloss was noticeable although no effort was put into losing fat. I'd say use it at the end of a cut.
  6. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5422
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    45.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    It didn't put any mass on me at 10 caps a day but fatloss was noticeable although no effort was put into losing fat. I'd say use it at the end of a cut.
    ^^^This... and you may want to try a single bottle first before you lay down the cash for a bigger purchase. The stuff gave me a lingering all-day headache that ultimately made it more of a nuisance than a help. I talked to PA about it over at the Avant board, and he said he'd heard that complaint from others as well.
    RTR.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Large amounts!!!
    By LaGrange26 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 04:41 PM
  2. 1-T, 4AD and SD, are the amounts o.k.?
    By glsa17 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 02:00 PM
  3. Powder amounts without a scale
    By Jeff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 09:06 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 05:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in