first cycle ever h-droll or m-droll?

Parrag

Awards
i've been wanting to do a cycle for a while now but i wanted to lose some weight first, i lost 35 lbs i am 6' at 175 now, i want to get to 185 or around there of lean mass, i have a pretty good diet and exercise is plenty aswell. now my question is whether i should do hdrol or mdrol stacks. i have seen resutls from a friend of mine who took h-drol with xtreme trim, and use liver care and inhibit e for pct, however it seems like xtreme trim is gone. which one will be better for a first cycle, and what is the best stack out there for it including pct?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hdrol for the 1st cycle
50/75/75/75
PCT
Nolva
20/20/10/10
AI PCT As directed and a cortisol product as directed

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go with Hdrol, Mdrol (s superdrol clone) can be a bit harsh especially for your first. xtreme trim can still easily be found, but I wouldn't take any kind of fat burner while on. You'll be burning up enough cals as is and hdrol is known for it's leaning out properties while gaining mass.

Parrag

Awards
Im not on any fat burners anymore, so that wont be an isue and what pct is the best one out there? i've heard inhibit e is trash.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
H-drol
50/50/75/75/75/100 mg.
You wanna go on a six week cycle of h-drol as it tends to kick in later....

You need a serm for your PCT, like nolvadex IE tamoxifen citrate
40/20/20/10 mg.

Look up research chemicals on google and you will find you a serm..

OatsnHoes

Awards
do a 6 weeker of h-drol. 4 weeks will be a waste. but i think maybe 50/75/75/75/75/75. 100 might be a little high for ur experience and body weight. Im 220lbs and 75mgs did pretty nice for me.

Violator4200

Awards
im really struggling on finding what else to take with nolva.. I know its good to start some PCT during the third week. i was thinking taking some suppress C too.. Any ideas i just want to take all the precautions i can and am not shure about what are the best products...

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
thanks copycat for posting that article that helped out alot. im hoping to be runnimng this cycle soon cant wait heard some good things from it. i would be doing the 5 week 50/50/50/75/75 or 100 depending how i react to the product with cycle support throught the cycle and pct will be nolva 10/10/10/20/20, as well as creatin i the pct.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
H-drol
50/50/75/75/75/100 mg.
You wanna go on a six week cycle of h-drol as it tends to kick in later....

You need a serm for your PCT, like nolvadex IE tamoxifen citrate
40/20/20/10 mg.

Look up research chemicals on google and you will find you a serm..

this looks perfect imo.