1 more week or not h-drol

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
ok heres the dealz just about to end my phera and halodrol cycle
30/30/30/30
50/50/75/75 i have enuf for 1 more week of the halodrol only for 75 should i run it or just leave it. curious b/c the halo tends to kick in a little slower than the phera so would i be benifiting from the 5th week? then post afterwards or just post after 4th week? seems a little iffy being methylated

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I would run it for another weak if there our no sides and you have it.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
You can run it or you can save it for the next cycle. I personally would run it.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm also assuming you have necessary liver support and PCT.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
ok ill run it just wanted to no what u guys thought i dont have enuf for another cycle any way plan on running some other compund next in the future. thanx for the replys

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I vote to end the cycle. My opinion is that you start with a potent stack. By going with just halo solo, you're using a less potent stack... which, IMO, simply prolongs suppression without getting any bang out of it. IMO it will make a simple recovery a bit harder and won't be worth it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on if u planning on running hdrol again in the future, if u do then save it if not then mail it to me.. ;)

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
i would run it,if you are not bothered by sides

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
I vote to end the cycle. My opinion is that you start with a potent stack. By going with just halo solo, you're using a less potent stack... which, IMO, simply prolongs suppression without getting any bang out of it. IMO it will make a simple recovery a bit harder and won't be worth it.
yeah bro i didnt run the 1 week of hdrol last day of the month stack caught a cold. sucks check out the pct section thread pct stacked or seperate always open for advice replys thanks for the help

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro i didnt run the 1 week of hdrol last day of the month stack caught a cold. sucks check out the pct section thread pct stacked or seperate always open for advice replys thanks for the help
A little confused by that post but glad you did the prudent thing. Hope your cold is better.