Protodrol Log

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Thought I would post up a log of my experience with Protodrol. I will look to post every 2-3 days.

I am going for a bulk, but eating clean. I had been toying with pulsing Havoc but from all the logs and posts on the net I have read it would seem that Protodrol is pretty safe with an OTC PCT, likewise a pulse but a 4week straight cycle appealed to me, something I would not do without a SERM with Havoc/Epi.

Previous Cycles
Mass-FX & Hyperdrol X2 Jun 2009
3-AD Dec 2008
Epistane Sep 2007
Havoc June 2007
Superdrol Sep 2006

33 Years Old
Starting Weight: 186.5lbs

On Cycle Supps
Protodrol – 2 caps/day 1x 5am and 1x 5pm
CEE – 5g taken with each Protodrol
Taurine – 5g/day
Milk Thistle

PCT Supps
Reveristol – as per I-Force guidelines
Activate XT
Lean Xtreme
Glycobol
CEE

Diet
I will be eating big. I have long since bothered to count calories as basically I eat very similar day in week out and from weighing food and inputing on a calorie calculator for over a year I have a very good idea from what I eat and portion size what I am consuming and know over the course of a week pretty accurately maintenance levels etc.
Therefore I will eat the same, but more of it J. An extra 50g of oats and scoop of whey here, 3rd tuna whole wheat sandwich there etc. One area I will really boost calories is supersizing my post workout intake. I workout evenings 7-8pm’ish and as soon as finishing drink 80g of Waxy maize starch and 30g whey. I then shower up and go down back to the kitchen to snack but will instead eat a meal, chicken breast or 2 and some pasta or something then kick back for a bit before having 40g whey 40g milk protein isolate and handful of cashews before bed.

Workouts
I will be doing whole body 3x/week SU/TU/TH. I have been for the last few weeks carrying out more strength based reps/set schemes and while on cycle I will switch to higher reps and volume, the idea to really focus on working the muscle and when coming off cycle I will switch back to heavier weights hopefully stimulating my body once more and providing the signal to maintain any gained mass.

Day 1
Diet: Ate a lot more, bigger bowl of oats, extra tuna sandwich additional afternoon snack in the form of blended oats and whey with a tbls flax etc
Workout: was ok but not great, I was suffering from a poor night sleep the day before (a problem I often have as I am a terrible sleeper) went with 4x10 on compounds and 1-2x8-10 on supplement movements. Had a nice pump in the chest from the increase in reps having been performing workouts using 4- 6RPM for weeks.

Day 2
Half way through the day and on 3rd cap Protodrol. I have noticed that although I am not any hungrier I do not seem to be feeling as full and uncomfortable as I would expect from the increase in food. Otherwise nothing to note.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey great posting keep it up ... im very intrested in seeing your log... not many logs on protodrol although i hear its great stuff.

Low sides hdrol kinda gains is being compared to anavar... cant wait to see your end results keep up the log.

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
hey great posting keep it up ... im very intrested in seeing your log... not many logs on protodrol although i hear its great stuff.

Low sides hdrol kinda gains is being compared to anavar... cant wait to see your end results keep up the log.
Your right there are very few logs and about half I saw seemed to be sponsored which I tend not to value.

I had never bought an I-Force product before but knew that Reversitol was a pretty well respected product with users and that BOLD, though weak and expensive as multiple bottles were needed, still had generally positive feedback – so figured hell why not. The few logs I saw all seemed to suggest it was very mild on sides and that OTC PCT and even just Reversitol were sufficient for recovery on 4-6 week cycles – that appealed.
With that in mind I think I have PCT covered with Activate XT for nat test, Reversitol for AI, Lean Xtreme for Cortisol and Gycobol for carb control (Really like this product – Glycobol, been using it for 4 straight months and it is the best non hormonal thing I have ever used – only skipping it during cycle as it seems the perfect time to take a break from it being PH’S assist with carb uptake – seems perfect product to help keep calories at a reasonable level coming off).

Hoping for some good results, I am eating like a horse – my hunger is still not really increased but I am not filling up when I do eat. Normally if bulking and adding meals or increasing meal size I get to the afternoon and start feeling bloated but barely any of that!

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Diet Example

Day 3
Looking forward to working out this evening want to really feel each rep and power through the eccentric stage!

Todays Food Log up to current time 15:00 and planned later meals
6am - 2 poached eggs 2 wholemeal slices bread, 100g oats mixed with 50g whey and ½ tin cooking apples, 1 banana
8.30am – 100g oats mixed with 40g whey, ½ tin cooking apples
10am – 40g whey with 100g blended oats drink 1tbs flaxseed oil
Lunch – 2 wholemeal tuna sandwiches, 1 6”turkey subway (packed lunch was not enough so had to hit the high street with my change!)
2.30pm – 40g whey, 3 slices wholemeal toast with natural peanut butter lumped on
To Have Later:
4pm – 20g whey, 25g raw cashews (light snack till home and dinner)
6pm – 2 chicken breasts, 150g cous cous, broccoli, spinach <1X PROTDROL, 5G CEE, 5G TAURINE>
7.30pm – WORKOUT
8.15pm – 80g Waxy Maize Starch 30g Whey
9pm – tub light cottage cheese and medium sweet potato
10pm – 40g whey 40g milk protein isolate 1.5 tbs flax
10.30pm bed

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Day 3 End

Decent workout nothing amazing, managed a couple of extra reps on barbell shoulder press from 2 days ago thats about as good as it got.

Notes:
Can't say there is anything to report at this time other than never feeling full or bloated no matter how much I eat, oh and I've been sh&tting like a greyhound where I've eaten like a horse!

From the few logs I found of others using Protodrol it seems you need about 10 days under your belt to start really feeling the benefits - I'll just keep cramming calories down in the mean time and wait and hope for the best.

I will weight myself when waking on day 5 and see where I'm at in terms of weight.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Your right there are very few logs and about half I saw seemed to be sponsored which I tend not to value.

I had never bought an I-Force product before but knew that Reversitol was a pretty well respected product with users and that BOLD, though weak and expensive as multiple bottles were needed, still had generally positive feedback – so figured hell why not. The few logs I saw all seemed to suggest it was very mild on sides and that OTC PCT and even just Reversitol were sufficient for recovery on 4-6 week cycles – that appealed.
With that in mind I think I have PCT covered with Activate XT for nat test, Reversitol for AI, Lean Xtreme for Cortisol and Gycobol for carb control (Really like this product – Glycobol, been using it for 4 straight months and it is the best non hormonal thing I have ever used – only skipping it during cycle as it seems the perfect time to take a break from it being PH’S assist with carb uptake – seems perfect product to help keep calories at a reasonable level coming off).

Hoping for some good results, I am eating like a horse – my hunger is still not really increased but I am not filling up when I do eat. Normally if bulking and adding meals or increasing meal size I get to the afternoon and start feeling bloated but barely any of that!
hey man thanks for reply are you from the uk ??? im from the uk and really glad your logging this cuz i dont follow sponserd logs either.

have you used any other PHs I might use protodrol as my first but i also like the look of hdrol and THE One

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Decent workout nothing amazing, managed a couple of extra reps on barbell shoulder press from 2 days ago thats about as good as it got.

Notes:
Can't say there is anything to report at this time other than never feeling full or bloated no matter how much I eat, oh and I've been sh&tting like a greyhound where I've eaten like a horse!

From the few logs I found of others using Protodrol it seems you need about 10 days under your belt to start really feeling the benefits - I'll just keep cramming calories down in the mean time and wait and hope for the best.

I will weight myself when waking on day 5 and see where I'm at in terms of weight.
nice 1 keep up the good work !

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing since I have a bottle myself. Hope it treats u well.

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Yes I'm in the UK.

Done a couple of other PH'S - check the first post for info.

Favourite to date was probably Havoc, but I do not think I have ever made enough of them and eaten enough - something I am addressing this time!

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Day 5

Woken up and weighed in - 193lbs!

That is ridiculous. I knew I would be up as I have eaten a hell of a lot more but I was more expecting 190lbs as I do not feel like I am 6.5lbs heavier. Though at the risk of too much infomation yesterday was the first day I did not 'unload' since eating all this food and taking Protodrol and with the size dumps I have been doing I could easily only be 190lbs still!

Still never really feeling full and only ever momentarily bloated. Last night was the first time I felt hungry, I was forced to got over 4 hours without anything as I had to go to a work do (light coke only though)!

Bit nervous about my workout later though as I have somehow trapped a nerve or somethiing in my sleep and my back/neck are really stiff and painful.

I might have to adjust the movements and voume to ease through it, reluctant to wait a day as i cant work out wednesday which would mean going monday then not till thursday and really want to stick to every other day and consistency on this. Will high dose on painkillers and rub a load of muscle gel in before starting and hope for the best, spend a bit more time on warm up.

Well big day of eating ahead and hopefully my back will ease.

Notes:
So far I have still nothing really to report on Protodrol other than not getting full when eating.
Not aware of any strength increases yet, have not had any increased focus going into the 2 sessions so far and nothing on sides or libido changes.
Only possible other note is lethargy, seem to be suffering here. Though this could also be overeating as I always feel sluggish when I have done this in the past, as if my body is spending all its energy digesting!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Woken up and weighed in - 193lbs!

That is ridiculous. I knew I would be up as I have eaten a hell of a lot more but I was more expecting 190lbs as I do not feel like I am 6.5lbs heavier. Though at the risk of too much infomation yesterday was the first day I did not 'unload' since eating all this food and taking Protodrol and with the size dumps I have been doing I could easily only be 190lbs still!

Still never really feeling full and only ever momentarily bloated. Last night was the first time I felt hungry, I was forced to got over 4 hours without anything as I had to go to a work do (light coke only though)!

Bit nervous about my workout later though as I have somehow trapped a nerve or somethiing in my sleep and my back/neck are really stiff and painful.

I might have to adjust the movements and voume to ease through it, reluctant to wait a day as i cant work out wednesday which would mean going monday then not till thursday and really want to stick to every other day and consistency on this. Will high dose on painkillers and rub a load of muscle gel in before starting and hope for the best, spend a bit more time on warm up.

Well big day of eating ahead and hopefully my back will ease.

Notes:
So far I have still nothing really to report on Protodrol other than not getting full when eating.
Not aware of any strength increases yet, have not had any increased focus going into the 2 sessions so far and nothing on sides or libido changes.
Only possible other note is lethargy, seem to be suffering here. Though this could also be overeating as I always feel sluggish when I have done this in the past, as if my body is spending all its energy digesting!
are you eating enough carbs try throwing lots of pasta or brown rice into the mix !!!! maybe some coffie aswell.

and make sure you get 8 hours of sleep :)

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
are you eating enough carbs try throwing lots of pasta or brown rice into the mix !!!! maybe some coffie aswell.

and make sure you get 8 hours of sleep :)
Drink way too much coffee asi it is!

I will start throwing in some wholewheat pasta this week for lunches, wack in a tin of tuna or two some low mayo and sweetcorn or something, works cold or hot and handy on the move in a cooler bag.

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Day 6

Worked out last night, managed to get through without further aggrevating my neck which was pleasing! Nothing to note really on the session. Added 2lbs to shoulder press and managed the targeted rep range and an extra rep on the 3rd set of bench press – not too dramatic. If truth be told it was a slightly disappointing workout, although no drop off in strength everything felt like hard work – possibly because I was going in hoping for strength increases?

Notes:
Today I am feeling hungry, very hungry – cant wait to have lunch in a minute. Also seem to have a little more DOMS this morning then normal. So hopefully this and hunger is a symbol for the fact Protodrol is starting to pump round!
Still suffering lethargy despite eating possibly double my normal amount of carbs, will try if the hunger and signs of possibly beginning to take effect continue today to ramp it up further from tomorrow am onwards.
On another note my weigh in yesterday which had me 6.5lbs up and I joked about not having had a dump, well this morning I was bad! I gave birth to a creation which will be hazardous to shipping once it gets out, AND have just been again! I will try and weight in again upon waking tomorrow morning.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
awesome keep eating if your looking for strength add in some xtreme tren if you can find it that stuff is great for strength could put on same level as dbol for strength if not higher for me otherwise keep pushing it

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
awesome keep eating if your looking for strength add in some xtreme tren if you can find it that stuff is great for strength could put on same level as dbol for strength if not higher for me otherwise keep pushing it
Not familiar with it, PH type compound?

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Day 7

Weighed in this morning at 192.5lbs. Pleased with this as you tend to find you carry some water when upping your calories and especially when higher in carbs so I will crack on eating a little more next couple of days and see where that takes me as yetserday I was hungry even getting into bed.
Looking for a more positive workout today but have not got any feelings to suggest improved strength so will try not to go into it too optimistic, but we are approaching from now on when I would expect to really start feeling the Protodrol kick in.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
PH/PS type product i believe its been banned now but i am sure you can find it one plus is it is not liver toxic great addition to most cycles

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Day 7

Didnt bother weighing in agani today will do it every 2-3 days.

Had a better workout last night, not amazing but I increased the weight nio things like bench and was pleased with the reps banged out.
Pumps were definately greater but no huge differences overall.

Notes:
Hungrier now, will try and take advantage of this to really gauge myself.
Have started supplementing with Pantothenic acid last 24hours to help combat with possible acne sides.

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Day 9

Well people today was the best day I have had on Protodrol I am hopings it is really kicking in now.

Was woken a bit early and felt tired on waking up but despte this I have gone thorugh the day with more energy than I have had any single day on the cycle.

I am never full now and if I am then it is only when eating a very large meal and only for a few minutes, otherwise I always feel like I can eat more - most threds I could find on Protdrol before now indicated it seemed best served for cutting and little hunger occured but I figure a good cutting supplement on a bulk can lend itself to a leaner bulk....

Anyways eaten like a pig all day and worked out tonight

Best workout I have had, first time I have gone into it feeling like I had energy and I upped the weight on my bench by 10lbs and really suprised myself by banging out (all perfect form I kill a set the moment form or speed drops) only 1 less rep a set for the first 3 and two less on the last set than last time with 10lbs less on flat barbell press and then squeezed out an extra 2 reps on same weight for inclined press. Lat pull down added 5lbs and kept same reps on all but last set which dropped by 2, added 2.5lbs on shoulder press - small increments here I am prone to problems with shoulder baldes if not cautious so have to perform higher rep lighter weight sets regardless of routine. Anyways BEST WORKOUT since taking Protodrol.

Notes:
I did have a tiny bit of back acne still clearing from 10 weeks on Mass FX/Hyperdrol at the very end of summer but it is getting worse now and I have a couple on my chest.
My GF who does not know (as she does not approve) I am taking anything asked if I was because she saw my back today and said she had never me with that many spots - not good at only the 1/3 stage. Especially when from past experience the worst of acne for me flares up in PCT when trying to regulate and start your own supply again.

I will increase the Vit B5 (pantathenic acid) - anyone else know of anything to help here?

Looking forward to weighing in the morning.

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Day 10

Woke up and weighed in - 199.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Woke up and weighed in - 199.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey thanks for the updates on your log my man. achne is bad i guess but at least its only on your back and you did have it to begin with lol.

So your weight is going up what about fat loss ??? or you gaining and losing fat or are you gaining bulk mass with fat gain.

great log so far great progress keep up the good work.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
that is an impressive weight gain are you going to be posting before and after pics im very curious as to what kind of weight your gaining on this

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
subd im curious about this.

Good luck mate:thumbsup:

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Answers + Day 12

I am going for a bulk, though I am eating clean.

I have not bothered with calipers and merely weighing and concentrating on the mirror and clothes, also I naturally carry weight and size on my lower body and if I am gaining any excess fat then I know straight away as my knee caps begin to dissappear with a little weight above.

Photos - biggest annoyance I have is not taking any before starting but I will see if I am happy with the end and want to show off I am sure there must be something useable from the summer where my weight had been constant from we will see.

Day 12

200lbs exactly

I am eating a little more controlled as I was suprised by the sudden gain and know it cant be quality if that much that quickly!

My last session I improved a little bit weights - strength is there but nothing huge yet - coming into week 2 and im hoping these 2 weeks are really going to be big!

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
well compound hasnt been around to long and there isnt a ton of logs on it so its hard to judge what to expect it could cause lots of glycogen storage, water retention/fat gain or or most likely a combo of of these and muscle but surly not 15lbs of muscle in 12 days

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
well compound hasnt been around to long and there isnt a ton of logs on it so its hard to judge what to expect it could cause lots of glycogen storage, water retention/fat gain or or most likely a combo of of these and muscle but surly not 15lbs of muscle in 12 days
Completely agree. Wish I had gone up in the loft and tried to find the calipers now but I had in mind at the start I'm not too concerned with some fat gain I just wanted to bulk and with that in mind it did not seem that big a deal.

If I had gained say 6lbs in 2 weeks I would not even be raising an eyebrow but we are talking 13.5lbs in less than a fortnight so I know as well as everyone reading this that theres go to be some bad weight in there.
In regards to water hard to say UI had been using Glycobol for about 10 weeks before starting the Protodrol which helps with glycogen storage and insulin so I am no convinced there would be to much of this.

I find losing weight easy I am skinnyfat by nature and so I think I will just crack on as I am, there is a size improvement I can see in the mirror and I am not feeling horribly fat so I think I will just run with it, what I may look to do is lose a few acrbs on the 'off' training days and a bit more healthy fats, perhaps losing carb from the last 2 meals and switching to cottage cheese ommelettes and chicken breasts with veggies only etc for the next 5-6 days and see if this helps with the quality/fat weight gain ratio.

I had set out at the beginning to top 200lbs, I am astounded right now to have achieved that goal before the half way point. Part of me says carry on exactly the same and see where it takes you but I am sure that fat will pile on if this is done.

Opinions?????

Notes:
Well just to throw in there, I am not 100% sure yet as still a bit soon to say but I think I may have curbed the acne with 2 tea spoons of pantothenic acid per day, 1 with each protodrol and cee serving. My back appears to be drying out - I have also started really scrubbing and bathing as apposed showering to try and open the pores and clear all blocked by dead skin cells.

View so far on Protodrol:
Really hard to say. The weight gain has been immense but I have really upped the calories and may have achieved this with the increased eating and Glycobol (really rate this supp) which seemed to erally assist ion dealing properly with carbs. Strength has not been anything dramatic yet and not nothing maybe over what 13.5lbs increased bodyweight would provide on push/pull movements. However, 13.5lbs is a huge amount and surely without an anabolic compound this could not be done in 12 days without at the very very least half th weight being fat and feeling and looking noticeably so!
I have another workout tonight and I feel that if this compound really is effective as what the scales are telling me (and I'm not about to pile on the porky pounds where the shock to my body has not kickde in on the increased calories) then I am moving into that period now. Most PH logs of any product seem to reference 2 week point being when it really takes so we will see.
Can't say I have any sort of 'on' feeling with this product yet, something I recall with Havoc and Superdrol.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt count glycogen storage out i gain rapid weight with superdrol and lose much of it when coming off but my muscles blow up and fat seems to reduce and i never felt increase in strength while on sdrol compounds only endurance so i attribute the rapid onset of weight to glycogen storage not saying this product is similar to sdrol but could posses same properties not to unlikely. You also gotta remember these type of products are much more effective that any natural sup will be for achieving most things regarding anabolic effects Just MHO

Link24

Awards
  • Established
You have to take into account that most peope dont eat how they are supposed eat on a regular basis. Meaning they take eating more serious when they are on a cycle that how peoples numbers go up so quick. Stuffing their face with sodium, carbs, drinking alot of water with cause rapid weight gain just glycogen and water ( not to mention he is also taking Creatine which could aid in additional water storage).While when they are not on cycle the slack at eating. This is also the same reason why people lose all their gains in post cycle. Likely only 2-3 pounds of muscle were actually gained.

Although, I am currently on Protodrol right now ( day 15) and Im finding it to be more impressive then I was lead to believe.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
You have to take into account that most peope dont eat how they are supposed eat on a regular basis. Meaning they take eating more serious when they are on a cycle that how peoples numbers go up so quick. Stuffing their face with sodium, carbs, drinking alot of water with cause rapid weight gain just glycogen and water ( not to mention he is also taking Creatine which could aid in additional water storage).While when they are not on cycle the slack at eating. This is also the same reason why people lose all their gains in post cycle. Likely only 2-3 pounds of muscle were actually gained.

Although, I am currently on Protodrol right now ( day 15) and Im finding it to be more impressive then I was lead to believe.
your on day 15 could you mail me and let me know how your cycle ends i think i might buy protodrol if you guys think the cycle is worth it.....

I LOVE hdrol makes me LOSE FAT and gain abit of MUSCLE and thats what i love to do i dont like to do big bulks just love to get the edge on my body.

I was lead to believe protodrol makes you lose fat and gain muscle like hdrol...

JW390898

JW390898

Awards

To be honest I wlays eat well and am not eating any differently just more, 1 extra meal a day and larger portions in all.

Creatine Esther should not hold water like monohydrate and I was taking that beforehand.

I will weigh again in the morning and post once more - I expect little change.
I am at officially 2 weeks now so my new aim is to gain 5lbs a week and hit/tip 210lbs which would represent 23+lbs. We will see.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
To be honest I wlays eat well and am not eating any differently just more, 1 extra meal a day and larger portions in all.

Creatine Esther should not hold water like monohydrate and I was taking that beforehand.

I will weigh again in the morning and post once more - I expect little change.
I am at officially 2 weeks now so my new aim is to gain 5lbs a week and hit/tip 210lbs which would represent 23+lbs. We will see.
hey jw man you have not answerd my question about are you seeing any fat loss .... i know your gaining alot of weight but have you gained much fat or lost any fat ????

Would love to know please as this been compared to hdrol which is a very dry compound.

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
hey jw man you have not answerd my question about are you seeing any fat loss .... i know your gaining alot of weight but have you gained much fat or lost any fat ????

Would love to know please as this been compared to hdrol which is a very dry compound.
Sorry guy didtn realise i had missed anything.

Well I have definately gained fat, no way I havent. I need to have a good look in the mirror first thing in the morning as with all I am eating end of the day I am bloated and podgy anyway but I can see some weight on my legs which for me is my first signs of fat gain.

Weighed in thismorning 198lbs so kind of eating at maintenance for this compound and my new weight?

Ate large today, going to try and cycle calories a little for alternate days in line with training to help control excess weight.

Day 14

Well todays training went well good gains on lifts, my bench in particular I have increased roughly 10lbs in weight since starting and was up today on reps too so good news - I do feel as though my body is tired though like it is being pushed?

Sides
Acne is bad, back and starting on the chest - not pleasant. Odd blemish on my face so on the plus being winter at least it is tucked away but still not nice.

Feeling more energetic on the same levels of sleep etc - first 1-2 weeks I was quite lethargic on this but am now feeling like i have some bounce - as if i have adapted.

For a couple of days seemed to be feeling hot, especially at night - something i think that can happen with ph's and receptors being open.

So far so good i guess but facing a bit of a dilemna on the calories and weight gain front - wish i had used calipers at the start.
Do I try and control the gains and ensure quality or go for it in a sensible way and hope for the best?

Dreading PCT and this acne as it is bound to get worse when trying to pump up my own t levels!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guy didtn realise i had missed anything.

Well I have definately gained fat, no way I havent. I need to have a good look in the mirror first thing in the morning as with all I am eating end of the day I am bloated and podgy anyway but I can see some weight on my legs which for me is my first signs of fat gain.

Weighed in thismorning 198lbs so kind of eating at maintenance for this compound and my new weight?

Ate large today, going to try and cycle calories a little for alternate days in line with training to help control excess weight.

Day 14

Well todays training went well good gains on lifts, my bench in particular I have increased roughly 10lbs in weight since starting and was up today on reps too so good news - I do feel as though my body is tired though like it is being pushed?

Sides
Acne is bad, back and starting on the chest - not pleasant. Odd blemish on my face so on the plus being winter at least it is tucked away but still not nice.

Feeling more energetic on the same levels of sleep etc - first 1-2 weeks I was quite lethargic on this but am now feeling like i have some bounce - as if i have adapted.

For a couple of days seemed to be feeling hot, especially at night - something i think that can happen with ph's and receptors being open.

So far so good i guess but facing a bit of a dilemna on the calories and weight gain front - wish i had used calipers at the start.
Do I try and control the gains and ensure quality or go for it in a sensible way and hope for the best?

Dreading PCT and this acne as it is bound to get worse when trying to pump up my own t levels!
hey my man stuff the achne ... your gaining period finish the cycle and stay positive you are doing well, your log sounds good a nice winter bulk :) :)

You can concentrate on the weight loss after your cycle :) :) you will probably lose some weight when you come of anyway then you can cut up best way :)

Keep up the good work and keep us posted ....

Thanks for your reply to me aswell im not sure i will run protodrol now as i gain fat very easily even with clean diet... think i will opt for the Hdrol for my first PH...

still watching your log man cant wait to see the end of your pct keep up the good work!!!

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
id only cycle your carbs and thats if you feel your gaining allot of fat otherwise id stick to what your doing you sound like your gaining very nicely even if its not all lbm it almost never is my friend