winstrol tab cycle

manny1519

Awards
I am started to take 50 mg of winstrol for a minnie bulk this december for 6 weeks to try and bring up lagging body parts. I weigh 165 lbs and I am trying to gain an inch or so on my calves and at least 1/2 inch on forearms and hamstrings. Any reccomendations as to diet? I am fairly lean ,probably 7-8 percent bodyfat. My training is focusing only on calves, hams and forearms, all my other bodyparts are really dominant already. I train calves and glutes on monday and friday heavy, I train forearms and abs on tuesday and saturday, and I train calves and hamstrings lightly with high reps on wed and sunday, I take every fourth day off. My current nutrition is as follows:

9 am: 3/4 cup oats, 24 g soy protein, 6 egg whites, 1/2 banana

11 am: 30 grams protein bar (met-rx or detour)

1:30 pm: 2 slices wheat bread, 6oz turkey breast with large salad and 4 oz chicken

Pre-workout: 5 g glutamin, 1000 mg vitamin c, 300 mg alpha lipoic acid
intra-workout: 2 scoops x-tend
post-workout: 50 grams protein/50 grams carbs of some sort (cereal or shake)

6:30 pm: 8 oz chicken 2 slices wheat bread and 1/2 cup black beans

8:30 pm: 8 oz chicken with 6 oz sweet potato

10:00 pm 50 grams of mixed protein (casien, whey)

I also take multi vitamins and a lot of fish oil caps and milk thistle through out the day. Any critics would be appreciated. I would like to know if this is ideal to gain a good 5-10 pounds with winny in a month and half?

vector18

vector18

Awards
I thought winny was to cut up, not bulk up? As for your diet, I would
eat pre workout some protein and some carbs and some coffee in
the am. And I would drink the protein mix post workout with
just casein at night with some peanut butter.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
diet looks good, could probably use more fat. try adding EVOO or coconut oil to ur shakes.

dont expect much out of winstrol for bulking. while diet is always KEY, winstrol is a hardening and strength compound.

manny1519

Awards
I am not trying to really bulk, as I already am happy with my size, but maybe just put on 5-10 lbs on my frame without any bodyfat. I am adding flax peanutbutter to my night shake, (about a tbsp). Also, xtend is used for prework-out and during workout as it is just pure protein and amino acids (2 scoops is 40 cal, 10 g protein 0 carbs and 3.5 grams bcaa 2.5 glutamine) I take about 4 scoops before and 2 during my workout. My maintence is about 2400 calories and that is roughly what I am eating. Should I be eating more protien than carbs while on winstrol? I m currently taking about 250 grams of protein about 250 of carbs and about 50 grams of fat. Will I gain some lbm while on maintence with this diet and cycle? I also do about 16 mins of hiit cardio on my lifting days.