My first Hdrol cycle, and a little help with PCT...

JimDutchin

Awards
Hey I've been working out for around 2 years now, and am looking to do my first cycle of H Drol. (Originally was going to do M-Drol) but I went with H Drol because I read it was the least harsh, so I figured it would be good to start with.

I don't plan on starting my cycle until Dec. 21st, so I still have room for changes.

I'll be doing H-Drol for 4 weeks. Eating 3500 calories a day. Working out 4 days week. I really don't want to stack anything, since this is my first time doing this.

then for my PCT I'll be running
Inhibit-E
Post Cycle Support

I know my PCT is weak, but for the life of me, I can't get my hands on Nolvadex or Clomid (I know, google it, but I get weird about ordering things online, so I've been asking around locally). Is it possible to run PCT with just OTC when using H-Drol?

My stats are...
6'1
24 Years Old
220lbs. (Originally was 275, cut down to 188 and have been trying to bulk correctly since)

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I've read OTC is okay with Hdrol at mild doses.. I'm gonna go on a limb and say if you don't go over 75mg you'll be fine- What you have is a decent base.. I'd personally get some either T-911 (my favorites test booster) or maybe try out some of Diesel Test Hardcore or something along those lines..

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My OTC pct I put together for my hdrol run was reversitrol, PCS, and lean f/x