M Drol Log

IfYouInsist

Awards
The intro;
Ill start my 1st post by saying of all the sites Ive been to this one has helped the most. I appreciate you guys are trying to help, but Im goin to be going a head with this run so 'Get big naturally 1st' will fall on deaf ears. Sorry tobe so blunt but thats just how it is. I have tweaked my workoutand diet over the past few months and after a good 6 months of stalling Ive started seeing gains again so I guess you are right, but Ive been training 4 years putnear enough to 100% i could put into if, Id lie if I said it was 100% but work, studies, family life, ect all take priority simply because without any of those I wouldnt have the income or motivation to improve myself. But any hour I can spare from these is spent either in the gym, on the way to and from the gym, cooking, eating or online researching new methods that I can adapt into my workouts/diet and now how to cycle propperly and keep the gains. I dont drink, smoke, do drugs. Ive even decided to put MMA and Boxing on hold until the PTC ends in late Febuary so as not to promote a catabolic state.

Right, the starting stats;
5'10
156lbs
10-12 BF%
1st pH

The story so far;
Been training 4 years, started at around 130+ pounds, got up to about 150 over 2 years, prob didnt have the best diet tbh but I didnt know any better at the time, then suffered an arm injury at MMA and was stuck wiv cardio for 5 months, which knocked my weight back down some. Since last spring Ive been training again, honed the diet in a bit, and managed to get up to 165 then cut down to 156 for August just gone. After looking back at the gains and I joined a few sites like this and asked around for cycle advice, the general consensus was to change my workoutand diet and wait until I hit 180lbs before trying anything. Well I followed 1st two, Iv seen strenght increases but nothing spectacular as far as weight goes. 2 lbs(ish) over 2 months, nothing to write home about. Around the same time I bought an Mdrol and AI Cycle support stack, which as been on the shelf. I decided in August that if I dont hit 160 by Jan 1st then Ill start preloading for a 3 week run of 10/20/20, and it looks like Im gonna be going ahead at this point unless I gain 4 lbs in 6 weeks, which consideirng historically Ive struggled to gain that in 6 months, seems unlikely.

The goal;
From this cycle - Get to 166/10%bf
Before next summer - get to 175/10%bf
Long term - Fight comfortably at WW, so get to around 185/8%bf and cut down to 170.

The Plan;
Preload on Multi Vit Cycle support at half dosage for a week starting Jan 1st 2010
Wk1: Mdrol 10mg ED, 1 serving of both Multi Vit and Cycle Support, Taurine, ZMA, Flaxseed Powder, 3500 cals (360/360/60), 6 litres of water ED, 30mg of caffine preworkout.

Wk2: Mdrol 20mg ED, 1 serving of both Multi Vit and Cycle Support, Taurine, ZMA, Flaxseed Powder, 3500 cals (360/360/60), 6 litres of water ED, 30mg of caffine preworkout.

Wk3: Mdrol 20mg ED, 1 serving of both Multi Vit and Cycle Support, Taurine, ZMA, Flaxseed Powder, 3500 cals (360/360/60), 6 litres of water ED, 30mg of caffine preworkout.

PCT: 4 weeks of Liq Nolva and Clomid (40/30/20/20 and 100/50/50/25), The Sustain Alpha Starter Pack for a test booster, BCAA's plus Multivit and Flaxseed powder

The Grind;
Monday- Shoulders(weakest bodypart by far so I figure Ill have the most energy to blitz them comming of a weekend of relaxation), Neck and Calves
Tuesday- Bi's, Tri's, and Abs
Wed- Quads, Glutes, Hams and Calves
Thur-Abs at home
Fri- Back, Traps and Calves
Sat- Chest, Forearmsc and Abs
Sun- Day off

I do 5 sets (10, 8, 6, 4, 1RM) of 3 exercises for all major groups except Abs, Calves and Traps, I do 3 sets (20, 16, 12) of 2 exercises. I Changed this from 3 sets of 5 for because it was advise I wasnt getting enough reps in of coumpound movements.

I do 3 sets of 12 weighted reps supersetted with 3 sets of 12 unweighted reps for Forearms and Neck.

Stretch in the morning cause if I do it at the gym I end up spending ages there, in the morning I know I have limited time so it seems to get done faster.

Thoughts?

Id be over the moon if I keep 10lbs after all is said and done. Depending on the sides and gains I might use the other hald the the bottle a few months after PCT or I might try Havoc which I hear good things about.

Now reading through some of the logs Ive got a few questions aimed at those that have had positive results...

1)Ive seen people using Cissus, if I use this will I also need Glucosamine?
2)If I get AX Retain for the PCT will it be wasting money or will it work well in sysnergy wiv the SERMs and SustainAlpha to keep gains?
3)With my muscles being 'too strong for the tendons' during PCT and after, what weight range should I drop down to to let the tendon strenght build up around the muscle, ex if I can normally press 200x6 then go up to 230x6 on cycle, what should I drop to 220x6 or do I go back to 200 and just try to pop out 12 reps?
4) Should I up my calories during PCT to combat the muscle breakdown or will the same calories suffice?

Thanks for any advice in advance.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
not sure about 1 and 2 but

3 = just lift heavy and increase weight gradually throughout your workout and watch for injuries. you are new enough to this that you should just lift heavy.

4 = i increase calories slightly in PCT through more protein

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
2) don't get the retain, it won't be necessary. Especially if you are running two serms, which I think is also unnecessary. Nolva alone should suffice
3) don't drop your weights during PCT or you might not keep all gains. Keep calories and weights up at least until PCT is complete. Then I would drop weights for slightly higher reps
4) I keep my calories the same in PCT as they were when I stopped the PH, and that works for me. My last cycle was Mdrol and I kept all strength gains

Just for personal info, what is your mdrol batch#