X-tren only 3 week?

homer

homer

Awards
Hi. I'm planning to do an Xtren cycle, with some T4 (to improve Fast muscle, to minimize fat gain and colesterol). But for a couple of question I want to do it shorter (only 3 week).
is a good idea?
the cycle will be:
2 week before I start t4 (100 first week - 200 second week). + NAC and omega 3.

1 week: 60
2 week: 90
3 week: 90 or 120 depend on side and gain
on cycle supplements:
O3, garlic, Green tea, NAC and 200 mcg T4
Diet: (500 Carbo - 200 Pro - 150-200 Fat)
Training: sprint (5-6 x week) and weight (strenght oriented).

PCT: Clomid at least 2 week, than nolva if needed.

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that is long enough man, took about a week for me to really feel the Xtren. I don't see what the harm would be extending this cycle another 2 weeks?

homer

homer

Awards
the problem is that i want to start from 14 dec. but the 23/01 I have an important examen at university, so i think to reduce my training from 5 gen to 23/01 and for this I think to reduce my cycle to only 3 week. because i don't know if i have the time to train 6/week at least (when on cycle i think you must train at least 6/week

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
the problem is that i want to start from 14 dec. but the 23/01 I have an important examen at university, so i think to reduce my training from 5 gen to 23/01 and for this I think to reduce my cycle to only 3 week. because i don't know if i have the time to train 6/week at least (when on cycle i think you must train at least 6/week
Depends on the type of workout you are doing. I have had great success doing split routines. Example Mon/ chest, tri, shoulders,Quads. Tues/ back, biceps, traps, hams, calves. weds off. Thurs, Fri repeat Mon, Tues workout. Off Fri, Sat, Sun. Or, Mon, Weds, Fri you could do a heavy full body routine. Pick one or two compound excercises per muscle group and do 5 sets for 5 reps.

homer

homer

Awards
It will be an idea.
so my cycle will be
1 week 60
2-5 week 90 mg
for the first 3 week I do 6/week + 3/week sprint and the last 2 week 4-5/week + 3/week sprint.
usually i do:
day1: 5 x 5 Squat/bench/dip/military/curl/triceps
day 2: 5-6 x 3 (fast) (i go to cut this in the last 2 week) jump squat/power clean/bench/dip
day 3: 3-5 x 10 (mass oriented) more isolation work
repeat 4-5-6
day 7: rest
Support:
O3/green tea/garlic/NAC/whey protein
Diet: 4500-5000 kcal 500-600 C 200 Pro 200 Fat
Probably I put 50-75mcg T3 to the stack to improve fast muscle and the digestion and utilization of this High amount of calorie!

homer

homer

Awards
a little question more:
X-tren in sprinter is good? even when it's training to improve anaerobic resistance or is like P-plex and superdrol that reduce the ability to run a lot (calf and back pump, too much carb use etc)?

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking about running a tren cycle 60/60/90 to see how i feel on it aswell and wait to do 4 weeks at 90 when i have clomid.