Epi/Tren stack help

Drbelmore

Awards
I know there are threads all over the place about this but I can't find a complete answer. So here's my plan:

1-2 weeks preload with CEL Cycle assist.
3-6 Epi/Tren (20,60)(30,90)(30,90)(40,120) CEL CA, taurine if back pumps occur
7-10 PCT with Liquid nolva, CEL CA, creatine, should I use a AI?
Throughout all 10 weeks I will be taking animal pak, fish oils, maybe a preworkout for energy.

My diet is strict containing 4k calories with minimum of 200g of protien & 500g of carbs. Could you guys help me and critique this cycle. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know there are threads all over the place about this but I can't find a complete answer. So here's my plan:

1-2 weeks preload with CEL Cycle assist.
3-6 Epi/Tren (20,60)(30,90)(30,90)(40,120) CEL CA, taurine if back pumps occur
7-10 PCT with Liquid nolva, CEL CA, creatine, should I use a AI?
Throughout all 10 weeks I will be taking animal pak, fish oils, maybe a preworkout for energy.

My diet is strict containing 4k calories with minimum of 200g of protien & 500g of carbs. Could you guys help me and critique this cycle. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Looks good overall, though I'm no expert. What are your goals? It looks like a bulk based on calories / carbs?

Based on my limited knowledge I'd say to up the protein to at least 300g - 400g for your weight. Strength should go up quite a bit, so you'll want positive nitrogen balance as you push heavier weights. I'd cut back on the carbs to make room for more protein.

For PCT, Nolva seems good and maybe throw in a test booster. What are your planned Nolva doses? Estrogen shouldn't be a big issue since neither PH aromatizes, so an AI wouldn't be necessary. I think Nolva would take care of rebound if any.

Drbelmore

Awards
Well I have 1200mg of nolva so prob 40/40/20/20 and still have some left over. What's a good test booster to run with the nolva?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I have 1200mg of nolva so prob 40/40/20/20 and still have some left over. What's a good test booster to run with the nolva?
Good deal right now on Nutraplanet for Purus Recycle. I'm planning on using that for my PCT on an Epi pulse.

Other good ones are Driven Sports Activate Xtreme, Diesel Test Pro-Cycle, or Biotivia BioForge.

Good sale on AI Post Cycle Support too, but that's not really a "test booster" per say...

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
you'll have better luck if you extend the xtren/epi cycle to 6 weeks. there are many logs on here you can use as a template/example. I just use trib/ZMA as natty test booster. I would add clomid to PCT also. AI should not be necessary.

Drbelmore

Awards
you'll have better luck if you extend the xtren/epi cycle to 6 weeks. there are many logs on here you can use as a template/example. I just use trib/ZMA as natty test booster. I would add clomid to PCT also. AI should not be necessary.
Ok well what doses should I do if I do 6 weeks? I haven't found any straight forward posts about this, all I find is pulses.