What to do with left over Hdrol?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got 33 CEL Hdrols left over. I was thinking aboout doing a mini 2 week run.
50mg per day for 9 days
75mg per day for the last 5
I was gonna stack it with 166mg Furaguno ED
And 50mg Formex ED

50mg hdrol/50mg formex/ 166mg furaguno 9 days
75mg hdrol/Same/same last 5 days
into a 2 week pct:
50mg Formex tapering to 25mg
30-40mg nolva tapering
and Anabolic Extreme Post Cycle As recommended 14 days

Any better Ideas. I'd love to hear'em

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's kinda like shooting test E for 3 weeks, it's pointless

need to buy more if you want to make any significant use of it. but it's such a weak compound it's hardly worth buying more of.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sucks i know ima have more of my hdrol left over too. I was thinking of running my left over hdrol with some havoc and pulse it.. not sure if it is actually a good idea or not just something i was thinking

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hdrol in a pulse isn't going to work well at all

get more or just give it to someone who does have some hdrol or just eat it up during a cycle and tell yourself that it's going to help and go for placebo gains

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn thats sad news... and we arnt allowed to sell them on here anymore.. maybe try and sell them on ebay but dont kno how well that would go..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pfft i don't even think Halodrol is worth selling, i was picking up bottles for 15$ (TY nutraplanet), but even at 30 bucks a bottle, half a bottle or less isn't worth the effort

When I had extra PH bottles that I didn't want (had 2 half bottles and 2 sealed bottles) i ended up giving them away to my friend. Figured he could use them better than me. Stuff like a half a bottle, I wouldn't want to charge for that.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is depressing.. makes me just wanna take it all!!!! How high of a dose can one safely go on this stuff?? I was running mine at 50/50/75/75 and I am ending week 3 and havent really noticed much in first 2 weeks here in third was some changes. Was thinking about a 5th week at 75-100.. any suggestions?

Let me do some math and figure out how much ima be left with.. hmm.. I got me 2 bottles of CEL hdrol which are 25mg each and got 1 bottle of hemodrol which are 50mg each so I started with 4500mg.. I am starting week 4 so then so far i have taken 1225mg and if I run an extra week at 75mg it will put me at using 1750 which will leave me with 2750... damn I didnt even realize I would have so much left over.. guess next is to run the hdrol with some tren and see how that goes.. now i am happy again :biggthumpup: