sick on cycle
- 11-04-2009, 07:38 AM
sick on cycle
(wasnt sure if i should put it here or not)
running 50mgs of dbol for 4 weeks
sus325 at 3cc's a week
on day 20
kinda feels like i have the flu.
i have lyme disease, and iam thinking the achness and all, (only in the morning) is from that flairing up.
so, when i go the doctor, do i tell him on juice?? doesnt matter to me, but if it's irrevlant i don't see why i should tell him.
he usually gives me amoxicallin, but the makes me **** my brains out, so i don't want to take it, any suggestions.
- 11-04-2009, 09:59 AM
Well if you have never used an anti-biotic before on cycle you should know what to expect...however if you haven't it can NEVER hurt to tell your doctor...I mean they can't make you DO anything...but they are very knowledgeable....So IMO I would tell him you bodybuilding and use AAS and want to be careful and stay healthy...Feel better homie.
- 11-04-2009, 10:14 AM
i hear ya, i have no problem telling him, i just dont want him documenting it, and the next time (if ever) i need to fool a little sickness or injury for some personal goodies, he questions me, lol. but yeah, health and saftey come first so i'll spill the beans with him.
11-04-2009, 11:04 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nolanaf67 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2010, 10:28 AM
- By qwerty33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2008, 05:31 PM
- By mrhnin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2008, 08:23 PM
- By randall82 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-13-2007, 02:34 PM
- By xcreed in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2002, 09:13 AM