Looking for advice on 1st Cycle

CW2005

Awards
Please help! I'll truly appreciate all the help I can get.

I'm planning to do my first cycle soon (January). I know it's months off, but I want to make sure my planning is right.

In order, my goals are to:
(1) Keep all of my hair
(2) Not develop gynomastia
(3) Not crash like a car wreck
(4) Gain as much weight as possible

My info:
31 yrs old
6'1"
165 lbs
I've been lifting since high school and I've grown stronger. I've never gained weight though. When I really push the protien diet I never weigh more than 170 (I'm rail thin). I play basketball, but even when I cut that out, my weight is unaffected (we're all hard gainers in my family).

I'm going to spend a few months with a girlfriend in Puebla Mexico, so I shouldn't have trouble getting anything I need right?

My plan (before your feedback):
(Weeks 1-8)
Sustenon 250 each Monday and Thursday
Novaldex 10mg daily

week (9)
Novaldex 10mg daily
Proviron 25mg daily
Clomid 100 mg daily

weeks (10-12)
Novaldex 10mg daily
Proviron 25mg daily
Clomid 50 mg daily

Should I be using clenbuterol?

Do you have any particular suggestions lifting routine? As a hard gainer, will I do better to stop playing basketball (twice a week 40 minutes)?

What about Remeron?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum CW. Unfortunately it is my opinion that you might want to postpone your cycle even longer than January. I'm not flaming you but I'm a little concerned by a few things.

First off, I'm a little shocked that your number 1 goal is to keep your hair and your number 2 goal is to not get gyno! You'd rather have female breasts than be bald?!?!?!?! Not crashing is 3? :wtf1: You need to re-evaluate those priorities.

Second, 6'1" and 165 lbs. - I'm 5'9" and 193 lbs. dude. I understand you are a hard gainer but you need to get a little higher up there naturally. Admittedly you say you are rail thin. What is your diet like? Have you tried getting a weight gainer shake (like metrex 2200 weight-gainer), some quick-carb from NP, and maybe a natural test booster? I bolded this because this is what I recommend you do first before starting with gear.

In the event you disagree with the previous text let's talk about your cycle.

1. 8 weeks of sustanon is not really a great cycle. It'll take 4 weeks to kick in fully but this is hardly the biggest issue with what is laid out.

2. Proviron is an AAS and shouldn't be run during PCT.

3. How were you planning to incorporate clenbuterol? I do not think you should run clen, you'll lose weight on clen.

4. You might want to consider hCG on cycle.

5. Your PCT also needs to include a natural test booster (like sustain alpha), cortisol control (like lean xtreme), and for sustanon it isn't uncommon to run an AI after the SERM to prevent bounce back estrogen (like arimidex).

6. Remeron is an anti-depressant. Although has anti-catabolic properties it should only be run during a cut.

I'm happy to help you reach your goals and help you set up your first cycle safely and successfully. I think the best way to start you on the right track is for you to post your diet and training. Once diet and training are on track we can discuss supplements and gear. Without diet and training, gear will have no permanent effect.

CW2005

Awards
First off, I'm a little shocked that your number 1 goal is to keep your hair and your number 2 goal is to not get gyno! You'd rather have female breasts than be bald?!?!?!?! Not crashing is 3? :wtf1: You need to re-evaluate those priorities.
I'll switch 1 and 2 but those are my priorities and I'm sticking to em'!

1. 8 weeks of sustanon is not really a great cycle. It'll take 4 weeks to kick in fully but this is hardly the biggest issue with what is laid out.
Suppose I kick start with dianabol- any better? I like the rediject thing.

4. You might want to consider hCG on cycle.
How difficult is it to get? I'm not doing anything UG - pharmacy grade or not at all for me. Isn't it expensive and expires quickly. . .

5. Your PCT also needs to include a natural test booster (like sustain alpha), cortisol control (like lean xtreme), and for sustanon it isn't uncommon to run an AI after the SERM to prevent bounce back estrogen (like arimidex).
Isn't that what HCG and Poivron are for? What is the best in your opinion?

Thank you for your input! The internet is a wonderful thing!

I agree with your comments on diet. When I go all out and push my diet the additional 1000+ calories a day, I do gain. Never much more than 5 pounds though. I've had several BB friends (who I can frequently lift more than)- get me on their diets and I find l that I always plateau just under 170 (in the morning after evacuating...).

Typical diet is to eat about once every four hours (5 to 6 meals a day) a 40g protien meal.
Snack/morning meals (2x):
oatmeal, 2 eggs, 30g whey protien

Daytime meals(3x-4x):
Mostly chicken breast (1/2 pound) w/ pasta, potatoes, or vegatbles-- Otherwise the same with 1/2 pound of steak.

Invariably I have a caesine protien shake before bed -it makes a huge difference!

After many years in my body, I question how any more intake than this could be beneficial. I think it just stops up my intestines and reduces the quality of my training.

Apart from pain is there any drawbacks to Sus 250? Given that I plan to end at 8 weeks, shouldn't the slow esters ease me off gradually, thus reducing the crash effect.

I've asked around and some say the PCT is too long and others that it is too short. Why armidex instead of nolvadex? Isn't armidex far more expensive? Armidex reduces estrogen while nolvadex simply blocks it- From that perspective, nolvadex seems to promote more balance. On the other hand Armidex is said to stimulate testosterone in hypergonadanals. . . It's really not clear to me. And what about HCG? It sounds expensive. How would I incorporate it? Should I just get it if I notice my balls have shriveled up?

I'm not on Remeron but I heard that it dramatically helps one gain weight.

A new question: If I have evidence that my PCT is going badly, how can I find a doc to help that will respect my privacy? Will the doctors at "aging clicnics help?"

Each time I post, I'll update:

My plan (given feedback so far):
Weeks (1-2)
Anadrol (or Dianabol) 20-30mg EOD

Weeks (1-8)
Sustenon 250 each Monday and Thursday (ie 500mg/w)
Novaldex 10mg daily

week (9)
Novaldex 10mg daily
Proviron 25mg daily (isn't this supposed to boost natural T production?)
Clomid 100 mg daily

weeks (10-12)
Novaldex 10mg daily
Clomid 50 mg daily

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Suppose I kick start with dianabol- any better? I like the rediject thing.

How difficult is it to get? I'm not doing anything UG - pharmacy grade or not at all for me. Isn't it expensive and expires quickly. . .

Isn't that what HCG and Poivron are for? What is the best in your opinion?

Thank you for your input! The internet is a wonderful thing!

I agree with your comments on diet. When I go all out and push my diet the additional 1000+ calories a day, I do gain. Never much more than 5 pounds though. I've had several BB friends (who I can frequently lift more than)- get me on their diets and I find l that I always plateau just under 170 (in the morning after evacuating...).

Typical diet is to eat about once every four hours (5 to 6 meals a day) a 40g protien meal.
Snack/morning meals (2x):
oatmeal, 2 eggs, 30g whey protien

Daytime meals(3x-4x):
Mostly chicken breast (1/2 pound) w/ pasta, potatoes, or vegatbles-- Otherwise the same with 1/2 pound of steak.

Invariably I have a caesine protien shake before bed -it makes a huge difference!

After many years in my body, I question how any more intake than this could be beneficial. I think it just stops up my intestines and reduces the quality of my training.

Apart from pain is there any drawbacks to Sus 250? Given that I plan to end at 8 weeks, shouldn't the slow esters ease me off gradually, thus reducing the crash effect.

I've asked around and some say the PCT is too long and others that it is too short. Why armidex instead of nolvadex? Isn't armidex far more expensive? Armidex reduces estrogen while nolvadex simply blocks it- From that perspective, nolvadex seems to promote more balance. On the other hand Armidex is said to stimulate testosterone in hypergonadanals. . . It's really not clear to me. And what about HCG? It sounds expensive. How would I incorporate it? Should I just get it if I notice my balls have shriveled up?

I'm not on Remeron but I heard that it dramatically helps one gain weight.

A new question: If I have evidence that my PCT is going badly, how can I find a doc to help that will respect my privacy? Will the doctors at "aging clicnics help?"

Each time I post, I'll update:

My plan (given feedback so far):
Weeks (1-2)
Anadrol (or Dianabol) 20-30mg EOD

Weeks (1-8)
Sustenon 250 each Monday and Thursday (ie 500mg/w)
Novaldex 10mg daily

week (9)
Novaldex 10mg daily
Proviron 25mg daily (isn't this supposed to boost natural T production?)
Clomid 100 mg daily

weeks (10-12)
Novaldex 10mg daily
Clomid 50 mg daily
If this is your first run with gear then just run straight test (sust is fine). Proviron is old school, with a SERM it is unnecessary and other things work better. No it is not a natural test booster. You don't need to run nolva AND clomid, just one or the other. You need an AI, like arimidex. Plus support supps. You need to do alot more research because there's alot you still need to know. hCG should NOT be run during PCT. PM more or somethign and we'll get you straight.