X-tren cycle

mdportorock

Awards
Hello all,

I want to run a cycle of x-tren. my goal is to bulk up as much as I can.
Here's my dilemma. I have 1 bottle of x-tren, 1 bottle of e-stane and about 3 weeks worth of m-drol.

I've done a few injectables years ago, I have also done about 3 s-drol and 1 mdrol cycle.

I want to run the x-tren with something else. Should I run the m-drol with the Tren or should I run the e-stane with the x-tren and what dose? I can get more x-tren if i need to run a longer cycle.

I have liquid Nolva for pct and will probably run novadex xt. Can my pct be improved?

On cycle
omegs 3 6 9
hawthorn berry
multy
liv 52
ai cycle support

I'm 27
170 lbs
15% bf

I'll be eating about 3800-4000 cal a day
Protein intake will be about 1.5 grams per lbs.

Any suggestions and constructive criticism welcome.

Bcast91086

Awards
I would say run the tren with a minimal dose of e-stane but don't throw the m-drol into the mix, that ****s toxic enough by itself. If I remember correctly the tren is a non-methyl so you should be good running it with the epistane at about 20mg/day for 3-4 weeks. They're both pretty dry ph's so you're going to gain a lot of lean muscle. Your pct looks good as well.

dustin06MR

Awards
im planning on running X-tren and havoc in the future at:
Havoc:30-30-30-30
X-tren:90-90-90-90
Im definitely no expert though, but i think going over 30mg Epi (havoc) is not worth it. I gained just fine at 30, and at 50 the lethargy was high... 90mg of x-tren seems to be the standard. correct me if im wrong!