1ST CYCLE HELP!!!

mjm69

Awards
Hey guys I have been training for about 2 years now and wanting to do my first cycle but i need help on what stacks to get and how to cycle it. I want to put on lean muscle mass and only do it orally. I want to reach 210-220lbs

Height: 6ft6
Weight : 193

Can some1 help.... My diet is good as well..

littleBIGmike

Awards
Hey guys I have been training for about 2 years now and wanting to do my first cycle but i need help on what stacks to get and how to cycle it. I want to put on lean muscle mass and only do it orally. I want to reach 210-220lbs

yo buddy I am also going to do my first cycle but I'm at the age when it's appropriate.. you are still young.. your body is in its prime for producing your natural levels of testosterone and if you alter your hormones now you may lose the chance for your body to produce natural gains in the future.. You should definitely read up on what you should take at your age.. I have heard that some less severe supplements like Novedex XT is a good supplement for someone who is under 25. I'm not a doctor by all means, but I'm 99+% sure you shouldn't mess with any steroids if you're only 21. I searched around this site and found out some good information.

Pretty much you need to put your work in at the gym and you will see the results naturally... there are no short cuts..

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established

if your goals are 17 to 27 lbs., you can do that naturally and within the next few years. you do not need juice for that. besides, orals are ran for short periods and are difficult to maintain the gains if you do not know quite a bit about diet and training. roids should only be used when you have all of that down pat. now if you're hell bent on running something and most likly losing your gains then epi, or hdrol would be you're best bets.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
6'6, 193 -> eat more fooooood and you'll bulk

you should be able to get to 250 naturally and easily with that frame

mjm69

Awards
still can some1 give me a suggestion of a good 1st cycle... im not going to start if i do for about 4 months from now...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you've got 4 months to do research, sounds like you don't need us telling you what to do - besides telling you to eat more because you're lightyears away from your genetic potential and shouldn't do any steroids yet

mjm69

Awards
yeh but if every1 says wot u say ... then i wont fin out any information =] wot would u suggest as a first cycle... and i havent yet decided if im going to do it as i said jus thinking seeing potential dangers side effects long term n sit

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
yeh but if every1 says wot u say ... then i wont fin out any information =] wot would u suggest as a first cycle... and i havent yet decided if im going to do it as i said jus thinking seeing potential dangers side effects long term n sit
if ur not gunna listen to unreal, which is the smart thing to do. pulse epi, easier to maintain gains, because u don't know what ur doing.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
unreal speaks the truth, you will look back with regret if you start this young most likely, i know i do.....