Hdrol and OTC meds

1. Hdrol and OTC meds

Just a quick question. I'm on a hdrol cycle now and allergies are starting to get to me prolly because of the changing season. anyway I have been waking up with headaches, stuffy nose, and sinus pressure.

Is it ok/safe to take any of the following with hdrol: benadryl, Tylenol, motrin, psudeoephedrine?

Thanks! I know caffeine products should be avoided due to BP but is there anything else that I should be cautious with while on cycle?
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

•   

2. [QUOTE=JudoJosh;2176069]Just a quick question. I'm on a hdrol cycle now and allergies are starting to get to me prolly because of the changing season. anyway I have been waking up with headaches, stuffy nose, and sinus pressure.

Is it ok/safe to take any of the following with hdrol: benadryl, Tylenol, motrin, psudeoephedrine?

Thanks! I know caffeine products should be avoided due to BP but is there anything else that I should be cautious with while on cycle?[/
    i take tylenol when on cycle sometimes doesnt bother me much just watch how much u take could be bad for liver if u take to much just like most medication

Similar Forum Threads

1. supedrol and otc meds?
    By ilcrba in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 08:13 PM
  2. hdrol and 11 oxo for cut
    By larue38462 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 02:43 AM
  3. Hdrol and Dermacrine
    By dedication24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16