Hdrol and OTC meds

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just a quick question. I'm on a hdrol cycle now and allergies are starting to get to me prolly because of the changing season. anyway I have been waking up with headaches, stuffy nose, and sinus pressure.

Is it ok/safe to take any of the following with hdrol: benadryl, Tylenol, motrin, psudeoephedrine?

Thanks! I know caffeine products should be avoided due to BP but is there anything else that I should be cautious with while on cycle?

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
Just a quick question. I'm on a hdrol cycle now and allergies are starting to get to me prolly because of the changing season. anyway I have been waking up with headaches, stuffy nose, and sinus pressure.

Is it ok/safe to take any of the following with hdrol: benadryl, Tylenol, motrin, psudeoephedrine?

Thanks! I know caffeine products should be avoided due to BP but is there anything else that I should be cautious with while on cycle?[/
i take tylenol when on cycle sometimes doesnt bother me much just watch how much u take could be bad for liver if u take to much just like most medication:eek:uttahere:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 3