So I fu!k'd up with my Doc: First try was a fail - AnabolicMinds.com

So I fu!k'd up with my Doc: First try was a fail

  1. Banned
    Clops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    So I fu!k'd up with my Doc: First try was a fail


    -TO THE SITE ADMIN'S: I know this post is in the wrong forum but please help me to move it to the proper one. I am doing this from my phone and have no control. Please understand and let me know once it had been moved. Thank you.

    -Also I will edit this some more later with more detail, and sorry for any errors, I am doing this from my touch key pad compatabale phone. Please understand, thank u all.

    Ok so I have thee sh!tyest insurance possible. So every1 tells me that the doctors that except this kinds insurance will pretty much prescribe u anything u ask for. I mean there so busy all the time and have soo many complaining patients, I figuered why not give it a try to get some legall roids in the US u know. So I ask my sis about these Dr.'s and she says that yea they do watever u want, so she says that's were she goes to get all here vicodin and morphine. Sounds like a plan.

    So I go into my appointment today with high hopes and a fake "illness". I see a doc who barely speaks English, by this time I'm thinking so good so far. He asks "so wat brings u here today" with a strong accent. So I say "i am very anemic and I'm here for more medication, I recently got my insurance back and went a long time w/o it, I really need my medication." he goes "and wat would that be?" then I reply "stanozolol and oxandrin". He goes ok. By this time I'm thinking YES. Then I get a little nervious by then and begin to breath hard, he says ahh anemia sneaks up on u eh? All the time I say. He says ok I'll b bak. I'm like YEAA. Then out of no where! This highly educated women doc comes in with this strict attitude like "what's your name? What's your social!?" so I begin to tell her my story, she goes "what the hell is stanol and and oxorin!" and I go "well my medication for my anemia", she continues to say "I've never heard of that" she then looks it on google. She finally goes "that's a very controlled substance!" I have to send u to a specialist, do u even know wat type of anemia u have? Who was ur previous doctor?" I said my anemia was very severe and that I had been on both medications since I was little and was beginning to be deperstely in need of more. And that my previous doctor had been long retired. About a few minutes in I had began to become more nervious and was about to choke. As I looked at her eyes glued at the computer screen reading god knows what.., I felt like just running out the office lol. But I thought to myself I'm almost there. So it ends with her giving me a number to a hemotologist apparently a blood specialist, and me feeling like a fool.. I walk out.of the office and realize I had wasted my time and didn't stand a chance from the very beginning..

    Had anyone ever had a related experience, or succeded? Can someone coment and possibly give me tips on wat to do next (serious advice plz). Wat kind of doctors are u guys aware of that could prescribe me winstrol and anavar and that will? Thanks guys, some story huh.

  2. New Member
    W8TS4ME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clops View Post
    -TO THE SITE ADMIN'S: I know this post is in the wrong forum but please help me to move it to the proper one. I am doing this from my phone and have no control. Please understand and let me know once it had been moved. Thank you.

    -Also I will edit this some more later with more detail, and sorry for any errors, I am doing this from my touch key pad compatabale phone. Please understand, thank u all.

    Ok so I have thee sh!tyest insurance possible. So every1 tells me that the doctors that except this kinds insurance will pretty much prescribe u anything u ask for. I mean there so busy all the time and have soo many complaining patients, I figuered why not give it a try to get some legall roids in the US u know. So I ask my sis about these Dr.'s and she says that yea they do watever u want, so she says that's were she goes to get all here vicodin and morphine. Sounds like a plan.

    So I go into my appointment today with high hopes and a fake "illness". I see a doc who barely speaks English, by this time I'm thinking so good so far. He asks "so wat brings u here today" with a strong accent. So I say "i am very anemic and I'm here for more medication, I recently got my insurance back and went a long time w/o it, I really need my medication." he goes "and wat would that be?" then I reply "stanozolol and oxandrin". He goes ok. By this time I'm thinking YES. Then I get a little nervious by then and begin to breath hard, he says ahh anemia sneaks up on u eh? All the time I say. He says ok I'll b bak. I'm like YEAA. Then out of no where! This highly educated women doc comes in with this strict attitude like "what's your name? What's your social!?" so I begin to tell her my story, she goes "what the hell is stanol and and oxorin!" and I go "well my medication for my anemia", she continues to say "I've never heard of that" she then looks it on google. She finally goes "that's a very controlled substance!" I have to send u to a specialist, do u even know wat type of anemia u have? Who was ur previous doctor?" I said my anemia was very severe and that I had been on both medications since I was little and was beginning to be deperstely in need of more. And that my previous doctor had been long retired. About a few minutes in I had began to become more nervious and was about to choke. As I looked at her eyes glued at the computer screen reading god knows what.., I felt like just running out the office lol. But I thought to myself I'm almost there. So it ends with her giving me a number to a hemotologist apparently a blood specialist, and me feeling like a fool.. I walk out.of the office and realize I had wasted my time and didn't stand a chance from the very beginning..

    Had anyone ever had a related experience, or succeded? Can someone coment and possibly give me tips on wat to do next (serious advice plz). Wat kind of doctors are u guys aware of that could prescribe me winstrol and anavar and that will? Thanks guys, some story huh.
    Dude sorry to say but I dont think anyone will touch this with a ten foot pole.
  3. New Member
    UGHQTempus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    244

    Reputation

    25 posts and a one month old account and you are asking how to scam doctors for drugs....
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Rep Power
    49681

    Reputation

    i wish i could of seen your face when you left the docs
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  5. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    18666

    Reputation

    I never even read past the part about need stanzo for anemia....slap yourself with a brick
  6. Banned
    Clops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    I never even read past the part about need stanzo for anemia....slap yourself with a brick
    Trust me if I had one I would! Lol. Cmon guys I'm ready to take in all the trash talk. Btw for the record I am anemic, jus not as bad as I made it sound.
  7. Banned
    Clops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UGHQTempus View Post
    25 posts and a one month old account and you are asking how to scam doctors for drugs....
    Would u rather me do one about your mom? HAHA
  8. Banned
    Clops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    But really guys I honestly don't see the big deal. I've heard stories of ppl getting away with this and it seemed quite simple too. I've heard of ppl's docs prescribeing them test b4, so I dnt get it.. Besides I'm not "scaming" my Dr., those of u that say that needa really hit the dictionary hard and learn the definition on that word first. And I infact am anemic! I jus don't have it that bad. Besides if I have the illness then I should be entitled to wat medication I'm on. I see ppl getting prescribed vicoden because they jus want it, well dammit I'm sick so give me wat I need!
  9. Advanced Member
    Mjolnir's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    11193

    Reputation

    Ok first of all getting prescribed pain pills is completely different then trying to get roids from a doc. Anyone could say they have migraine headaches or some other type of extreme pain and possibly get something strong but you cant just walk in and be like hey my body doesn't make test anymore I need you to give me some, trust me! Trying to trick a doctor into giving you meds like that, or any type really, is not a good idea. There are much better and easier alternatives out there I am sure, start doing more research and dont be stupid.
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Steroids are not that common a treatment, and usually used only for severe/specific types of anemia. Like you admitted, your's isn't that serious. A general practicioner wouldn't be comfortable prescribing AAS to you since they have *very* few patients in this situation, hence the referral to a hematologist who specializes in this. You do have a right to proper treatment, so stop copping out and go see the specialist. Your condition isn't the usual bread and butter anemia otherwise B12 or Iron would have fixed it. Also if you were to self-administer AAS, how would you know what's happening with your blood? How would you know when to stop, if you blood gets to thick? The substances are controlled for a reason. A specialist can get you on a regimen and properly monitor you.

    Also I'm not too familiar with how the scheduling system works in the US, but the AAS might be higher than morphine.
  11. New Member
    Troy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    174

    Reputation

    Get your steroids the old school way, illegally.
  12. Senior Member
    youngandfree's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,285
    Rep Power
    2268

    Reputation

    One word. IDIOT. Wow!
  13. New Member
    andro69's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    274

    Reputation

    I don't know any docs that would just write a script for those meds without first doing the proper tests to confirm. A CBC to start with. Then Iron.....
  14. Advanced Member
    slacker86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    838
    Rep Power
    488

    Reputation

    LOL doctors dont do well when u tell them what perscription to perscribe u, especially if ur name starts with a Mr. and not a Dr. Why do u even want legal AAS? u really think with ur ****ty insurance they are really going to cover AAS treatment i mean i have a really good insurance policy and they dont even cover my ADD medication (yes i have blood tests, psychological tests, comparitive tests and the ADD questionaire test all completed). It would probably just be cheaper to run AAS from another source than a doctor. Not to mention if u try and falsify ur medical records (and that can be done verbally) u will be charged with fraud as well as possession of whatever u tried to con out of the doctor. And i doubt u wanna goto federal prison over steroids especially ones that on the scale of steroids are pretty weak.

    And to answer someones question above yes steroids are above morphine in scheduling.
  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    It would probably just be cheaper to run AAS from another source than a doctor.

    Yep, unless you have good insurance
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  16. Banned
    Clops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    One word. IDIOT. Wow!
    one sentence I FU!K'D UR MOM. YEA!
  17. Banned
    Clops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    for all you guys that know ur stuff and gave advice thanx. U obviously know something and have education non like others who probly can't spell so they put small immature posts.

    Anyways I no I was a fool for doing this, but trust it was no big deal. I know if I really wanted roids I can jus go to a chiropractor but then I'd have to pay for them so I'm better off just getting them online.
  18. New Member
    Doc emd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    62

    Reputation

    There has to be a medical necessity for every medication. For anabolics we need to see the patient, do an exam, and lab work. I test 9 hormones as a baseline through urine. (which is more accurate than blood) Then I fit the correct anabolic for that patient.
  19. New Member
    Doc emd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    62

    Reputation

    Chiropractors cant prescribe unless they also have a medical degree.
  20. Advanced Member
    slacker86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    838
    Rep Power
    488

    Reputation

    Clops if u just watched bigger stronger faster and think u got an answer for everythnig u better start doing some more research before u land ur ass in jail
  21. Banned
    Clops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    Clops if u just watched bigger stronger faster and think u got an answer for everythnig u better start doing some more research before u land ur ass in jail
    That is probly like the third time I've heared of "bigger stronger faster" honestly I don't know wat it is, but I wuld love to watch it. Someone plz hit me up on this topic. And I dnt think I know everything, or else I wuldnt b asking questions on this board. Besides I don't think I can land my self in jail for wrongfully asking for medication that treats my illness but in higher levels.

    Btw- thanx Doc Emd for the info.
  22. Senior Member
    silverSurfer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    1098

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Steroids are not that common a treatment, and usually used only for severe/specific types of anemia. Like you admitted, your's isn't that serious. A general practicioner wouldn't be comfortable prescribing AAS to you since they have *very* few patients in this situation, hence the referral to a hematologist who specializes in this. You do have a right to proper treatment, so stop copping out and go see the specialist. Your condition isn't the usual bread and butter anemia otherwise B12 or Iron would have fixed it. Also if you were to self-administer AAS, how would you know what's happening with your blood? How would you know when to stop, if you blood gets to thick? The substances are controlled for a reason. A specialist can get you on a regimen and properly monitor you.

    Also I'm not too familiar with how the scheduling system works in the US, but the AAS might be higher than morphine.
    Clops, heed the advice and do as Steveoph says. However, I don't think you'll succeed. You've already admitted in your thread title "So I fu!k'd up with my Doc: First try was a fail", as well as in your content "So I go into my appointment today with high hopes and a fake "illness"", that there is nothing wrong with you. You're trying to get highly controlled substances, very specific ones, legally by outright lying to a doctor.

    Let's put your doctor story aside for a minute. How old are you anyway? How long have you been lifting, what is your diet like, and what are your goals?

    I don't think anyone here at AM is going to help you lie to a doctor to get anabolics.
  23. Banned
    Clops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I dnt want tips on "scaming" docs. It's just an experience I had and I decided to share it!
  24. New Member
    littleBIGmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    79

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clops View Post
    Trust me if I had one I would! Lol. Cmon guys I'm ready to take in all the trash talk. Btw for the record I am anemic, jus not as bad as I made it sound.
    A doctor isn't going to waste years of schooling and thousands of dollars to achieve his or her phd in medicine to throw it all away on some bone head who wants to get all jacked up on steriods. I thought like you when I was a teenager but reality set in. Try another method buddy.
  25. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    Another ****ing mouth breather with access to the Internet. Lemme google a sickness that can be cured by steroids and walk into the doctor's office and ask for it cause my other doc retired.... Yeah. I'm now more stupid for having both read and replied to your thread. I think I'm going to make a doc appt now to get some roids to fix it.
  26. Senior Member
    youngandfree's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,285
    Rep Power
    2268

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clops View Post
    for all you guys that know ur stuff and gave advice thanx. U obviously know something and have education non like others who probly can't spell so they put small immature posts.

    Anyways I no I was a fool for doing this, but trust it was no big deal. I know if I really wanted roids I can jus go to a chiropractor but then I'd have to pay for them so I'm better off just getting them online.


    You shouldn't be calling out people for spelling when your grammar is as fantastic as yours.

    one sentence I FU!K'D UR MOM. YEA!

    Speaking of mature posts.
  27. Banned
    Clops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Another ****ing mouth breather with access to the Internet. Lemme google a sickness that can be cured by steroids and walk into the doctor's office and ask for it cause my other doc retired.... Yeah. I'm now more stupid for having both read and replied to your thread. I think I'm going to make a doc appt now to get some roids to fix it.
    Thanks for letting me report you you'll be banned soon, thank you!

    Can't u guys see all I want is your attention! And it's just wat I got! HAHA I WIN! YAY
  28. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    Let me see... I just got a report with my name and clops name on it and something about a ban... I wonder
  29. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Rep Power
    49681

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clops View Post
    Thanks for letting me report you you'll be banned soon, thank you!

    Can't u guys see all I want is your attention! And it's just wat I got! HAHA I WIN! YAY
    lol. i think you'l find he has the power to ban people...

    I have to listen to tossers like you everyday and now i get home from work and read this
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  30. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    Good thing I got that report to remind me to ban that fool when I got to my computer
  31. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Rep Power
    49681

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Good thing I got that report to remind me to ban that fool when I got to my computer
    classic! lol
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  32. New Member
    missionman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    60

    Reputation

    wtf.....lmfao
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. UFC Fail
    By CopyCat in forum MMA
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 02:18 PM
  2. Thanks, NP. You never fail us!
    By T-AD in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 11:18 AM
  3. Epic Fail!
    By jakellpet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 06:18 PM
  4. Did OTC PCT fail you?
    By Boyders in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 02:06 PM
  5. Destined to fail.....
    By Big Matt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 08:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in