Epi dosing protocol?????

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I am scheduled to start my epi cycle Nov 1st but I am throwing around different ideas on how to dose and just wanted to see what you guys who have tried it recommend most effective...

Due to my worklife & my family life my workouts will be as followed:

THURS: chest/Tri's

FRI: optional day depending if the lady is off work or not (possible date night)

SAT: back/Bi's

SUN: shoulders/Abs/Cardio

Mon: Cardio first then pounding the legs and lower body..

My back day will always included DEADS & My leg day will always include SQUATS!!
as you see i have 4 gauranteed days in the gym..the other days are with my wife and kids..I work from 8:30 a.m to 8 p.m. so my workouts are usually in the evenings after i get off..except sun and Mon i'm off work so i go to the gym in the a.m.

Ok now that I've laid that out for you what is the absolute best way to dose?
My protocol will prob be 30/30/40/40, it is my first PH cycle. My MAIN question is should I take the full dose once a day PRE workout or should I spread out my dose evenly through out the day???

All of your experienced suggestions will be greatly appreciated:)

thanks

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
WOW!! No one??? Anyone?? Only asking for suggestions

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I would split the dosing of the Epi taking the majority of it an hour or two before your workout. I wouldn't take too much in the evening if you have trouble sleeping.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I would split the dosing of the Epi taking the majority of it an hour or two before your workout. I wouldn't take too much in the evening if you have trouble sleeping.
GReat !!! Thank you for replying MacTech:) Ok so the 2 weeks im dosing 30 i should do 10mg in the am when i wake up and then 20mg an hour pre WO around 7 pm??? and the 2 weeks im doing 40mg how would you spread those doses out??

Also I have about 10 Dbol pills that a buddy gave me but i never ran them because obviously that is not enough so i was thinking of saving them for my epi cycle...Should I incorporate those into my cycle and if so How should I??

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Save the DBol for another time.

40 mg dosing - 30mg before your workout and the remainder at some other time separated by 8 hrs or so. It takes me about an hour to feel Epi and it gets me ready for the gym.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Save the DBol for another time.

40 mg dosing - 30mg before your workout and the remainder at some other time separated by 8 hrs or so. It takes me about an hour to feel Epi and it gets me ready for the gym.
so are you saying to run epi at 40mg all the way thru the cycle?? so 40/40/40/40??? keep in mind this is my first run with a PH

Fat6

Awards
so are you saying to run epi at 40mg all the way thru the cycle?? so 40/40/40/40??? keep in mind this is my first run with a PH
No, I believe he's saying on a week that you are at 40 mg, do 10mg AM, and 30 mg 1 hour prior to W/O......... I prefer to space mine out throughout the day, when I got to 50 mg, I did the last 20 mg 1 hour prior to w/o. Being your first, I wouldnt clump it all up at once until you get a feel for it, its an amazing supp, probably my favorite! No Epi 4 -5 hours before bed, and also melatonin is your friend.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 4 of my epi cycle...Qusetion: On my off days at 30 mg should i dose 10mg 3x a day or 10mg in am and then 20mg in afternoon? The bottle says 1 serving is 20mg so I wasn't sure what was best..I have been doing 10mg at 7 a.m, 10mg at noon and 10 mg at 7 p.m...Or would 20mg at 7 a.m and then 10 mg at noon be better???

Also can i take ZMA with epi??

Please advise, thanks

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Why wouldn't you? Zinc and Magnesium are not just beneficial to your testosterone production.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I am a big believer in spacing dosage out. You want to keep stable blood levels. Try to avoid peaks and troughs.
If your taking 3/day:
wake up at say 6am = first dose
6hrs later around noon or 1pm = second
6hrs later around 6-7pm = third dose

when u go to 4/day:
6am = first dose
11am - noon = second
4pm-5= third
around 8pm = forth

this enable a very stable blood conc

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 52