middle of sus and deca question

loki515

Awards
I am on my 6week of sus 250 x 2 a week (E4D) and deca 200 first pin day then deca 100 next 4th day. Hope that make sense. So total of 300 a week deca. My question is is it a bad thing or while it help to increase the sus to 750 a week in the middle? i only plan the deca for 8 weeks but sus for 12-15. I have on hand nova and clomid for pct.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
whatre your results at 500/wk. I run sust at 500/wk, never more but plenty of people run it higher - 750-1000+/wk. IDK, Ive always had great results at 500/wk.

dcf143

Awards
whatre your results at 500/wk. I run sust at 500/wk, never more but plenty of people run it higher - 750-1000+/wk. IDK, Ive always had great results at 500/wk.

dumb question here....my brain is slow today, 2.2cc of sust250 = how many mg a week?

i keep confusing my self.

loki515

Awards
so far i am up about 12lbs , i have gained some fat but still pretty lean and strong. I believe im about 8-10%BF. I have been eatin about 200-250 protien real and powders. creatine, bcaa's, fish oil, glutamine.

IDK maybe i am just expecting to much too fast. I am having great gains just feel like last 1 week or so i have been hovering around 166-167 and not going past it. Trying to stay clean with the diet and just thinking of what i can do to raise my weight some more. I am looking to get to 180-185 then cut next summer.

loki515

Awards
dumb question here....my brain is slow today, 2.2cc of sust250 = how many mg a week?

i keep confusing my self.
i have been using 500mg SUS a week every 4th day and 300mg Deca a week

lmao you had me confused for a mintue. lol

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
2.2mL *(250mg/mL) = 550 mg / wk.

Also, you are up 12 lbs. in 6 weeks! Thats 2lbs. a week AND most of your results with sust will be after week 4, esp. if you don't have any oral kick start like dbol. I think your results are as good as can be expected. Anymore than 2lbs./wk. and your gains won't be as lean. If you do want to up your weight gain more FOOD is better than more JUICE, you know? Get some more fat in there, maybe some evoo and peanut butter, etc.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, those results are unreal, stick to your plan. and get some HCG for a cycle that long or PCT will succkkkkkk.

loki515

Awards
ok i shall stick with the plan and just up the food intake and keep the diet clean as poss. I just have read that some people, in the middle of the cycle, there receptors became adjusted and don't seem to get much more results after the middle or so of the cycle.

I have thought of the HCG a few times but not a source yet. BTW i'm not asking either i know the rules. So for now i have clomid and nova.

and one poster said a long cycle. Isnt 10-12 weeks about avg for sus?

I have tried with the uping the evoo i tried the oil in my shakes, lol that was like eating a stick of chap stick. lol i have been adding penut butter to shakes some of the time but will add it in everyone now.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
ok i shall stick with the plan and just up the food intake and keep the diet clean as poss. I just have read that some people, in the middle of the cycle, there receptors became adjusted and don't seem to get much more results after the middle or so of the cycle.

I have thought of the HCG a few times but not a source yet. BTW i'm not asking either i know the rules. So for now i have clomid and nova.

and one poster said a long cycle. Isnt 10-12 weeks about avg for sus?

I have tried with the uping the evoo i tried the oil in my shakes, lol that was like eating a stick of chap stick. lol i have been adding penut butter to shakes some of the time but will add it in everyone now.
It doesn't just have to be an adjustment to your shakes. It can be an adjustment to real food. As for receptors adjusting, with sustanon you don't get the full effect till week 4 so this isnt really the case for sust. hCG isnt REQUIRED for 10-12 weeks but I usually run 16 weeks in which case hCG is a big help.

EDIT: I didn't have time to say before but hCG is definitely worth looking into. However, make sure you reserach dosing, etc. as hCG is a tricky compound. It mimics LH and thus induces your testes to make their own juice but because it mimics LH your bodies own LH is suppressed. For this reason you want to use hCG from about 2-4 weeks into the cycle till about 1-4 weeks before the end of the cycle.

dcf143

Awards
2.2mL *(250mg/mL) = 550 mg / wk.

Also, you are up 12 lbs. in 6 weeks! Thats 2lbs. a week AND most of your results with sust will be after week 4, esp. if you don't have any oral kick start like dbol. I think your results are as good as can be expected. Anymore than 2lbs./wk. and your gains won't be as lean. If you do want to up your weight gain more FOOD is better than more JUICE, you know? Get some more fat in there, maybe some evoo and peanut butter, etc.

muchias gracias.

loki515

Awards
I am trying to adjust the food hard core. my point of the shakes was just a quick way of adding some fat that's all. I cooked sooo much food yesterday, lol. last few days i have up'd my intake of all meats. example: shake when i wake up, bagel w/cream cheese, coffee but of course (can't help that love it) bowl of khasi cereal with whole milk. whey and casein shake between lunch, tuna steak for lunch with a can of corn, shake pre work out, shake when i walk in from gym while cooking dinner. 2 pork chops for dinner with brown rice and butternut squash. bedtime casein shake with pb in it.

Just an example of what i had last night but pretty much the way my diet has been going. As far as the HCG goes since i am into week 6 and prob can't get it until week 8 i guess to late for this one maybe just keep it on hand for the next cycle. i will just have to search the forums here about HCG useage. I have read a lil about people adding b12 inj. but kinda of torn on it. Not sure on how much it really helps during and after. I know some people inj it ED even while off. you have nay thoughts about it ?

And thanks for all the knowledge crazychemist.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to adjust the food hard core. my point of the shakes was just a quick way of adding some fat that's all. I cooked sooo much food yesterday, lol. last few days i have up'd my intake of all meats. example: shake when i wake up, bagel w/cream cheese, coffee but of course (can't help that love it) bowl of khasi cereal with whole milk. whey and casein shake between lunch, tuna steak for lunch with a can of corn, shake pre work out, shake when i walk in from gym while cooking dinner. 2 pork chops for dinner with brown rice and butternut squash. bedtime casein shake with pb in it.

Just an example of what i had last night but pretty much the way my diet has been going. As far as the HCG goes since i am into week 6 and prob can't get it until week 8 i guess to late for this one maybe just keep it on hand for the next cycle. i will just have to search the forums here about HCG useage. I have read a lil about people adding b12 inj. but kinda of torn on it. Not sure on how much it really helps during and after. I know some people inj it ED even while off. you have nay thoughts about it ?

And thanks for all the knowledge crazychemist.
First off, no problem - i'm happy to help. With regards to food, your diet seems pretty solid. If you are a hard gainer or if you are really heII bent on gaining weight faster you can pick up some quick carb or metrex weight gainer 2200 but watch the mirror if you start seeing lots of fat it might not be worth it. Either of those supplements could add some calories to your diet. But like I said 2 lbs / wk. is awesome and you'll probably see most of the results in the next 8 weeks.

In lieu of hCG you could take some formex during cycle. I think I might start that in the next 2 weeks (I'm two weeks into a sust cycle with a dbol jump start). As far as b12, getting b12 injections can really improve your energy etc. but I dont think it has too much effect on recovery. I haven't done a comprehensive search on the available literature so I can't say for sure. I will say that it is possible to OD on b12 and you need to be careful. A b12 overdose is not pleasant.

loki515

Awards
i am a hard gainer but for the year i have gained alot of weight thru diet, srping cycle of p-tren and this cycle adding up for a total of 20+lbs. My diet I have tried very hard on and maybe i am just being impatient about getting more on. Just seems like the last week or so i have stalled at 165-168 day to day. I believe like you said hopefully in the next few weeks i will see differences in weight. as far as the mirror i have def. gained some fat on my abs, i used to be pretty cut in the mid section, there still there but def. a layer of fat on them but i worry about that next spring.

If the b-12 is just mainly recovery I don't need that since i feel the best drug/supplement EVER is glutamine. I swear that stuff makes it nearly impossible for me to be sore more then a day. I take atleast 6gms of it a day and sometimes 9g's

Ihave also read it's a waste to keep taking creatine while "on" not to sure about that. i guess it;s a matter of opinion

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I personally take creatine during PCT and while OFF. While ON the gear should be enough to keep you pumped in the gym and your muscles well hydrated.