Oral steroids

Flaco78

Awards
newby to the game and been reading alot on oral steroids and wanted to get some input/advice on whats the best for lean muscle gains in the shortest period of time. went to a site (cant post the URL yet because i dont meet the requirements) and was reading about this stack which consist of Somatropinne, Winstrol MAx, and Anadral. Is this stuff legit or is it like taking herbal supplements. Help me out fellas!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sounds like garbage to me. i doubt u can find any designer steroids these days anyway. most online stores have pulled them all because of an upcoming ban

Flaco78

Awards
So pretty much im SOL because because most of whats online is gonna be like eating sweetarts.... what is a good site to go to that may be able to help me out?

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
The ones you named are likely crap. There are plenty of good pro-hormones on the market, like 1-Andro RX by IronMagLabs. If you want an active steroid, you can still pick up H-drol and M-drol at supplementwarehouse and possibly amazon. These are pretty serious steriods and are usually used for 4 weeks or less. If you want to do a longer cycle, you'll see great gains with a non-methylated prohormone. X-Tren by Competitive Edge Labs is another decent option. I'm lovin' the 1-Andro RX, though.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
So pretty much im SOL because because most of whats online is gonna be like eating sweetarts.... what is a good site to go to that may be able to help me out?
you're not gonna get someone sayin..you can get them at such and such website...there're roids bro...good luck finding something tho...

tom1987tm

Awards
1-Andro RX
do you need to take it everyday or just on lifting days?
it doesnt specify.

Flaco78

Awards
R u taking anything else with 1 Andro Rx or just by itself?? Would u personally recommend taking 1 Andro Rx with H Drol or M Drol as a stack??

Flaco78

Awards
I'm thinking of trying this as a stack... M-Drol, X-Tren, and 1 Andro Rx w/milk thistle so my liver doesnt die.... This will be my first time taking any type of supplement what u fellas think ?!?!?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Charles Darwin recommends taking all those for 8 weeks minimum!

Not!

androchem

androchem

Awards
I'm thinking of trying this as a stack... M-Drol, X-Tren, and 1 Andro Rx w/milk thistle so my liver doesnt die.... This will be my first time taking any type of supplement what u fellas think ?!?!?
Thats way to much for a first time, buy them and keep them for the future because they will be gone soon. Either run the m-drol alone, or run the x-tren and 1 andro rx.

Chucke

Awards
Dang.

Please research these comounds before you use any of them. - or post anything else on them.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
WOW, x2 on ^^^^^. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do yourself a favor and do some research buddy. You have a TON to learn.