Hdrol and liver protection

Nickasher

Nickasher

Awards
So Im looking to start my 1st cycle in a couple week. But Im kind of confused about liver protection. I know I need milk thistle and saw palmetto. Do I really need to buy anything else. Do I really need red yeast extract of even grape extract. Thats in all of these liver detox pills? Any help?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Just Buy AI Cycle Support (Chocolate) and Preload it for 2 weeks then start your H Drol and continue the Cycle Support. Dont start either till you have your PCT in you cabinet

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I used Reversiotol as my PCT as well as AI Post Cycle Support. I would not use just Reversitol. I live in a dorm room with 2 other guys and we all used H Drol as our First PH. One of my Room Mates did H Drol 75/75/100/100/100/100 was to smart for any kind of Multi Vitamin or Cycle Support and only used Reversitol and developed a Lump under his Nipple. This in turn caused me and my other Roomie to panic and start feeling our selves up constantly for weeks convincing myself i had Gyno till i talked with some very expierenced people on here just days ago to prove me other wise. The point is Reversitol may be enough if you do a low dose but from seeing this first hand have a SERM in your posession before you do anything. He has a very painful lump that was the size of a BB night before last and is actually bigger today. Just make sure you have what you need Before you start. And dont go over kill I did not go over 75 I went 50/50/75/75 (Was going for another week at 75 till Sh!t hit the fan in Dorm 234) and saw increases as well as body changes. Good Luck

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to scare but no one IMO is immune to Gyno. Even the most experienced user can have a possibility with this side. Reversitol is a great product and if you have your ducks in a row you should be fine with it just research a serm alittle more to be 100% prepared

Nickasher

Nickasher

Awards
Competitive Edge Labs
Cycle Assist and PCT Assist can I use this instead of AI cycle support and their pct

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol doesn't cause gyno. It actually lowers your estrogen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 46
Anabolics 5