drei

Awards
GOAL:
More Mass
EXPERIENCE:
1 year of being serious about training
WORKOUT:
HiiT Cardio,
A Mix of different workout styles all compound movements.
NUTRITION:
Diet will be pretty clean lot's of Hormel Turkey Chili and canned chicken.
Nlarge2, whey protein
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
BF:
MAXLIFTS:
Bench 315lbs.
Squat 405lbs.
Straight Bar curl 90 - 115lbs.
I am finally starting my cycle this evening and need advice prior to starting I have 12 amps of Sust, four 10ml vials of est Enan and 100 50mg dbol tabs.

How long, how much and which Test should I use? I will use the dbol 1 tab prior to each workout. I respond very well to prohormones and aas this will be my second cycle.

Any advice would be appreciated.

DREi

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
OK, here's an idea:

Week 1-10 500mg/week Test Enan
Week 1-2 2 amp/week Sust
Week 3-8 1 amp/week Sust
Week 1-4 30-50mg/day dbol

That would have you front loading the sust esters and ending on the shorter enan esters. Just an idea. For a second cycle that should work nicely.

drei

Awards
OK, here's an idea:

Week 1-2 2 amp/week Sust
Week 3-8 1 amp/week Sust

That would have you front loading the sust esters and ending on the shorter enan esters. Just an idea. For a second cycle that should work nicely.

Candle Thanks for the quick reply! I will definitely be doing your recommended cycle. This will be my first time pinning and I'm a lil' scared but I hear it's no so bad after it's done the first time.

Thanks,

DREi

size

Awards
  • Established
OK, here's an idea:

Week 1-2 2 amp/week Sust
Week 3-8 1 amp/week Sust

This is way too much.

Just use 500mg test enanthate for 10 weeks and dbol at 50mg on lifting days for the first 4 weeks.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What size said. I wouldn't use sustanon on a first cycle, it can hurt like hell.

Size laid you out a good starter cycle, and overkill isn't needed on a first time.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes... if this is your first real cycle, just use 500mg of enan per week and 50mg dbol per day for 4 weeks. What's your PCT look like?

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh.... I thought he meant second cycle inclusive. What was your first cycle drei?

ManBeast

size

Awards
  • Established
My mistake.

However, you still do not need over 750mg of test weekly.

drei

Awards
Ahhh.... I thought he meant second cycle inclusive. What was your first cycle drei?

ManBeast
My first cycle I did wrong because I stacked dbol and m-1-t for a month and a half. I had crazy gains but my Doc wanted to kick my ass for punishing my liver like that.

size

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle I did wrong because I stacked dbol and m-1-t for a month and a half. I had crazy gains but my Doc wanted to kick my ass for punishing my liver like that.

That being the case, my first sugegstion is fine:
Weeks 1-10: 500 mg test enanthate
Weeks 1-4: 50mg dbol either ed or just on lifting days

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Size : off topic: Are steroids legal in your country?