Unique Pulse/Straight Cycle COMBO!

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
Okay so heres the rundown.

I've read through Dr. D's pulsing thread and have spent hours reasearching AM about pulsing vs. straight cycles. I like the pulsing idea in that it is not so hard on liver and lipid profiles (especially with superdrol), but I do not like the idea of fluctuating hormone levels.

SOOO, I got to thinking, why not run a hybrid cycle? In other words, run a straight cycle of one supplement (tren) and pulse another (superdrol).

This cycle is still in the planning stage, which is why im looking for some feedback. I'd probably run the SD pulse for 6 weeks, and run the straight cycle of tren in weeks 2-6.

My cycle would look something like this:

SD pulse - 3x per week
(Week 1=10mg PreWO. Weeks 2-5=10mg pre, 10mg post. Week 6=20mg pre, 10mg post)

Tren - ED starting week 2

SD/Tren
Week 1 10/0
Week 2 20/0
Week 3 20/60
Week 4 20/60
Week 5 20/90
Week 6 30/90

Anyone have any opinions on this? Its sort of a new idea that i came up with on my own and just wanted to get some input. Thanks!

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
stats:

6'0"
185 lbs
11-13% BF
diet: ~3500 calories, 275g protein

lol, this was more of a bump than anything :p

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that looks fine to me... i'd say aim for 300 with protein, use 275 as a minimum. Use a good PCT, your doses are all good and under control but still those compounds in general cause significant shutdown. I think it'll be a good run though. Do you train 3x a week or are you taking the SD only on some WO days?

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
that looks fine to me... i'd say aim for 300 with protein, use 275 as a minimum. Use a good PCT, your doses are all good and under control but still those compounds in general cause significant shutdown. I think it'll be a good run though. Do you train 3x a week or are you taking the SD only on some WO days?

I try to get as much protein as I can, but im not really faithful on keeping track of it EVERYDAY; 275 was just an estimate buts its prob more. I'm pretty much a gym rat, I enjoy hitting the weights and am in the gym 5 days a week at minimum. I figured I'd just stick to the basic pulse (3x/week) and take the SD on the days w/ muscle groups that i'd like to see most improvement (chest, shoulders). Have you seen any posts or logs about any other pulse/straight cycle combos? I'm interested to see if it'll yeild any results...if there are none i'll prob log wehn the time comes...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i know its been done before but i don't remember specific logs. It'll definitely yield results.

The reason i don't do it is because pulsing is done for very specific reasons and the biggest one is that the shutdown is drastically reduced when you allow those cyclical natural test rebounds; i really feel that by the end of a pulse cycle you are not nearly as shutdown as from a straight cycle and other pulses have said the same thing. So when you throw a straight cycle on top of a pulse you're getting rid of one of the best aspects of the pulse.

But besides that, it'll work excellently, it's comparable to a stack, and SD stacked with tren would be off the hook of course, so the pulse here is more of a dilution factor that enables the Superdrol to be stretched over 6 weeks. A very good idea. I think it'll be a fun cycle for you. Eat up and you can hit 200 pounds.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
the biggest one is that the shutdown is drastically reduced when you allow those cyclical natural test rebounds
Glad to hear this feedback. The shutdown wasn't really my main concern going in, because I find that my body quickly recovers from a cycle. I'm mainly running the SD as a pulse for health reasons, because of its toxicity. I'm def. excited and will keep updated on when i decide to run; Gotta blow some money at nutraplanet first lol

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear this feedback. The shutdown wasn't really my main concern going in, because I find that my body quickly recovers from a cycle. I'm mainly running the SD as a pulse for health reasons, because of its toxicity. I'm def. excited and will keep updated on when i decide to run; Gotta blow some money at nutraplanet first lol
Looks like you've done your research. How soon til you run this?

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
Looks like you've done your research. How soon til you run this?
Once I have all of my supps in hand (including PCT) and have my doseages and everything planned out, then I should be ready to go. College is pretty hectic now, so winter/christmas break will be an optimal time to start, and that's prob what i'll end up doing. I know, kind of far away, but gives me something to look forward to

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
decided to log this baby since there arent many logs like this one out there. I figure some will be curious about this method, since its not very popular. I've already got the m-drol and my support supps, awaiting the tren and some tamox. Will keep updated for when i decide to run and log.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Why not run the tren through out... Plus u can Starr at 60 but 90 and 120 is the shiz-niza esp wk 3.5-5or6.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
Why not run the tren through out... Plus u can Starr at 60 but 90 and 120 is the shiz-niza esp wk 3.5-5or6.
I don't really want to run the tren more then 6 weeks, as I have had great success with 4 week tren cycles. The tren doseages are kinda "play by ear"...i posted the bare minimum, but if I feel I need more to get the cycle going, then i'll up the doseage for sure.

thanks for the input!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I don't really want to run the tren more then 6 weeks, as I have had great success with 4 week tren cycles. The tren doseages are kinda "play by ear"...i posted the bare minimum, but if I feel I need more to get the cycle going, then i'll up the doseage for sure.

thanks for the input!
What I meant was start the tren wk 1 not 3... So it's a 6 wk cycle

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
ohh, i see..sorry, was trying to watch sportscenter and read your post at the same time (not the best multi-tasker). Anyways, yeah, i was considering doing the tren for 6 weeks too, but i'd have to buy another bottle. I'll keep updated when i decide what to do..