W8TS4ME EPI/HDROL LOG

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Was not going to log because did not think that I would be able to log a good log but here it goes.....I will do my very best to log this EPI/HDROL log. Feedbacks welcomed.

I have actually started my cycle this past Monday and dosed the following:

Monday: 9a, 3p and 9p 1 cap EPI each of these hours and dosed 1 cap of HDROL at 3p and 9p with the EPI (using left over HAVOC I had from a previous 4 week pulse. I will run this cycle for 8 weeks and pct for 16 weeks.

Starting next this coming Monday I will run the following dosing schemes

Epi: 30/30/30/30/30/30/30
HDROL: 75/75/75/75/75/75

I was thinking about increasing the EPI to 40 in the next two weeks for the remaining cycle but chose not to and think this dosing scheme is strong enough.

Split: low volume heavy weights (4 sets of 6-8 reps)

Monday: legs
Tues: rest or lite cardio for about 30 minutes
Wed: chest, triceps and abs
Thurs: back, biceps and forearms
Fri: shoulders,traps and abs

Sat and Sunday rest day for family.

Goal: lean bulk to 200 to 205lbs so that means I got to lose some BF. Hold most of my BF in my belly. I currently weigh in at 215lbs with height at 5'11.

Food will be mostly protein and lite carbs (very carb sensitive) and healthy fats.

SUPPS:

Gugglesterones: 1 (750mg) cap 3xED
Milk Thisle: 1(1g) cap 1x ED in the A.M
Hawthorne: 2 (565mg caps) 1x ED
German Trib (2(750 mg) caps 1x before bed every night
Aminobolic tabs 15 minutes pre workout
Multi vitamins
fish oils.

pct:

pct assist
kre alk tabs
milk thistle
hawthorne berries
N.O tabs
suppress C (dont know if will use this)

I will post a before pic in a day or two and then finish off with an after pic and maybe a couple of in during cycle pics as well.

HERE WE GO!!!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man. Ran this before actually 4.5 wks and got ripped beyong belief but weight went up 2 lbs. Diet is key to this... Can really turn u from cut to shredded.

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Good luck man. Ran this before actually 4.5 wks and got ripped beyong belief but weight went up 2 lbs. Diet is key to this... Can really turn u from cut to shredded.
COOL!!! looking to lose some fat but looking for a lean bulk.

what were you dosing these compounds at??

pmo83

Awards
Thats gonna be pretty harsh on your liver - 8 weeks of 2 orals. I'd def want to pick up some NAC and Liv-52 (in fact I wouldn't do this at all but is your body..)

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Thats gonna be pretty harsh on your liver - 8 weeks of 2 orals. I'd def want to pick up some NAC and Liv-52 (in fact I wouldn't do this at all but is your body..)
PMO thanks for the feedback. I am taking Cycle assist in which it does have NAC. Will continue also with the NAC during this cycle anlong with the milk thistle to assist with the liver.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
PMO thanks for the feedback. I am taking Cycle assist in which it does have NAC. Will continue also with the NAC during this cycle anlong with the milk thistle to assist with the liver.
ur PCT is lacking, at least have a SERM on hand. even though both epi and hdrol are considered "weak" on their own.....combined can be a whole different story, especially for 8 weeks

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
ur PCT is lacking, at least have a SERM on hand. even though both epi and hdrol are considered "weak" on their own.....combined can be a whole different story, especially for 8 weeks
NOS. I did not mention that I have clomid on hand because wanted to go the OTC route knowing that I am already taking two compounds. Yeah rethinking the 8 weeker thing and may end up going 6 weeks. I appreciate the early feedbacks and seems like 8 weeks is getting me slammed!! But ill take the slamming for my own good.. Thanks again.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where you guys getting 8 weeks, i counted 7 on Epi and 6 on Halo

W8TS, sup brosef... If you want to scale the cycle back to 6 weeks that'll be perfect, not much need for the extra week on Epi. If you have clomid for PCT it's all good... don't just keep it on hand tho use it for at least the first week to kickstart your HPTA, i would use it the whole time. Clomid works awesome for me... high libido and acne breakout follows up everytime I use it.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

W8TS, sup brosef... If you want to scale the cycle back to 6 weeks that'll be perfect, not much need for the extra week on Epi. If you have clomid for PCT it's all good... don't just keep it on hand tho use it for at least the first week to kickstart your HPTA, i would use it the whole time. Clomid works awesome for me... high libido and acne breakout follows up everytime I use it.
Agreed user the clomid def helps.

Yeah 8 is kinda long 6 would be perfect. Mine was 4.5 wks:
epi: 30/30/40/40
hdrol: 50/50/75/75-100

not real problems with shutdown but used novla for pct and pretty easy.

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards

@UNREAL...was wondering if you was going to drop in.....lol. Thanks for the advice. Will now throw in the clomid for PCT. Wut do you think about the dosing??

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
30/75 looks like a nice synergistic dose and fine for 6 weeks but that's just IMO

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah boiiiii! Best of luck to you man, looks like a sweet cycle. I'd def. second shortening it up and using a SERM.
Tear it up bud

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Yeah boiiiii! Best of luck to you man, looks like a sweet cycle. I'd def. second shortening it up and using a SERM.
Tear it up bud
:cheers: thanks man. yeah thanks to the advice here this will be a 6 weeker with SERM. Tomorrow is Legs day will post workout as well.

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Legs day:

Performed the following exercises for my leg workout today:

Squats: BB/15, 25/10, 25/10

Leg Presses: 45/10, 45/10,4/10

Lying Leg Curls: 60/10, 80/10, 80/10

Seated Calf Raises: 25/10,35/10/45/10

Standing Calf Raises: 40/10/, 50/12, 60/10

Stiff Leg Deadlifts: Did not perform this exercise. Peeps were on it still

Was trying to find a weight that I can max out at 10 so thats why the increase in weights and reps in some exercises. Next leg workout will increase weights so to max out at 6 reps.

Focused on the exercise and the muscle that is being worked so to not waste the workout and work the wrong body part.

Keeping Carbs low and Protein high. Again carb sensitive. Had a yogurt mixed with whey for pre workout, took bcaa's as well pre workout.

Had a stuffed cabbage with meat made with chicken and a little bit of rice mixed in.

Today I had a headache that I believe was contributed to the monster drinks I have been drinking over the weekend and coffee. Took two extra caps of hawthorne tonite and felt the headache subside. I was able to measure blood pressure and got the following reading: 118/86 with pulse at 88. I will continue to monitor blood pressure and make any adjustments where needed. If its the compounds then will probably lower first the hdrol but will try to hold out on this as long as possible.

Tomorrow will be chest and shoulders.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Good work man.
Yeah I get headaches from monsters too. Our new sup. at work gets em free and brings in tons of them all the time and I always have one then about half way through throw it out.
That stuffed cabbage sounds bomb.

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
update:

Conducted chest and shoulder workout yesterday. Had a slight headache again due to having another monster drink. Work out was good. Starting to feel the compounds kickin in a bit.

Inclined DB Presses: 60/10,65/10,70/6 and 75/6.

Bench Presses: 25/10,45,8 and 55/6

Seated DB presses: 35/10,40/6,40/6 and 45/6.

DB Front Raises: 15/10,20/10,25/6 and 25/6.

Weight: after work out 216lbs.

dosed 1epi and 1 hdrol at 9a
dosed 1epi and 1 hdrol at 12p(1 hour pre work out)
dosed 1epi and 1 hdrol post work out.

Todays workout:

Dosed the same as above.

BB Curl (ez bar,close grip): 60/10,70/10 and 80/10

DB Seated Curls: 30/10,40/10 and 40/8

Skull Crushers: 30/10,40/15 and 70/10

Close Grip Bench Presses and Barbell Forearm Curls were scheduled to be worked today but ran out of time.

Was able to work out with peer from work but was limited on time due to trying to get workout on lunch hour.

Felt the compound more today. Got better pumps today with more energy. Did not drink a monster drink today but did have a morning cup of venti iced coffee in. Took also support supps as described earlier

I guess this is where both compounds start to kick in. Today is day of taking the compounds and from what I was reading is at day 9 is the kick in point. I have noticed this and not a placebo affect. Hopefully it just keeps picking up. Oh by the way took blood pressure reading last night and it read: 117/76 with pulse at 80. I have upped the dose of the hawthorn berries to 4 caps a day at 565 each cap. This should get me leaner but I will be adding cardio in as well to help with the midsection and getting even leaner.

Again I am limiting the carb intake and increasing the protein. Doing more of the carbs in the morning and then really tapering off as the day progresses. More determined this run to hit diet on spot. Last run my diet was not on point so looking forward this time around to see what diet will do for me during this run.

Hopefully my co worker is able to continue to work out with me so that I have a spotter and able to push self even harder. Seeing the real importance of keeping a log of all workouts and logging it here in forum. Tomorrow will be REST day but Friday will be back and trap day. Looking forward to each workout to beat previous workout.

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
OK worked out today and was really happy that wife was motivated to go to the gym with my after giving birth and not able to workout during her pregnancy. She seemed motivated enough to stick with it and hope that it is so.

anyways........here is my work out

dosed 2 caps epi and 2 caps hrol pre work out. Trying out the dosing schemes but for now keeping the same amount of caps per day for each compound.

today was find out weight to lift only 4 reps per set for 3-4 sets.

Bench press: 55/4, 57.5/4, 60/4, 62/4 and 65/4. Did extra sets cause was feeling the compounds but did not want to somewhat "overtrain" if that makes sense.

Military Presses (seated) w/Smith Machine: 25/4 35/4, 40/4 and 45/4. Still felt could have put on at least 5-10 more lbs for another rep but will leave that for next workout.

Lat Pull Downs: 85/4, 115/4, 115/4 and 100/4. The decrease to 100 because I believe my form was hindered so I dropped it to 100lbs and was able to complete this with better form to really do the exercise correctly.

Dumbbell Shrugs: 30/4 to failure. Really felt the traps being hit and had a great workout for traps.

Did a 7 minute warm up cardio on bicycle to with wife just to be with her and then gave her a kiss and hit the weights.

Today was overall good workout day and think will keep with dosing 2 caps of each compound pre workout and 1 cap each compound post work out?? Any thoughts on this??

No headaches today because NO FRIGGIN MONSTER DRINK PRE WORK OUT. Hoever I did have a cup of coffee today. There are days where I feel tired and not sure that if its the compounds or just the newborn keeping me up. I miss at least an hour of sleep out of a possible 8 hour sleep but daughter been sleeping longer thru the night lately.

Just wanted to touch on libido (no NOT touch my libido...pervs.....lol). Libido been pretty high and constant and dont know if its the 2 caps of Tribulus that I am taking nightly before bed. So again libido has not subsided but in fact increased. Just to remind, I am dosing 2 caps at 700 mg each cap of German Trib.

I know alot of you out there say not to use stims while on cycle but I like the stims for the extra zing in my workouts. Might keep the coffee or find a pre workout drink or something that has no creatine in it. Any ideas for this???

Also thinking about kicking up the dose of the hdrol to 100 the last week to two weeks of cycle but again will see what the 75 will do. I have been reading to where 100 is the "sweet" spot but again 75 migh be just fine for me.

Noticed a zit here and there but nothing big...well at least for the last zit I got on face.

Took blood pressure reading yesterday and today. Yesterday reading was: 108/71 with pulse at 93 (11:15a) and today's reading (2pm) 105/72 with pulse at 98 (about 1 hour to 1.5 hours post work out).

Tomorrow will be legs and arm day.

Btw dont know how to post friggin pics here so for those thats interested in current pics its in my album (think you all can view it...if not then let me know how to post them here in this thread) Just a warning!!! I am not at all looking like unrealmachine, crazyfool and others that are friggin swole here however, I am striving to get to that point.

Hope you all are enjoying this first log of mine.

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
hows it hangin broski

Whats up BRO-MAN!! Been hanging pretty low (literally with the tribulus added in at 1400 mgs a night before bed. How about for you. Whats been going on with you bro-man?? Hows school. Dude I work just right down the road from you! anyway about to post me work outs been working out with some peeps from work and been pretty good because now I can push myself even harder because of a spotter.

Here is my work out for the past two days:

Monday did legs and biceps:

Squats: 45/4, 70/4 and 70/4

Stiff leg deadlifts: 45/4, 45/4 and 70/4

Seated Calf Raises: 90/4, 135/4 and 160/4

Barbel Curls (ez bar): 70/4, 80/4, 90/4 and 100/4

Planned on doing close grip benchs for triceps but again working out during my lunch in hour and ran out of time.

Dosed a little to early. I noticed that I feel the compounds at 1.5 hours after dosing. Will remain with this and dose 1.5 hours before workout.

eating clean with again skinless baked chicken, lean burger patties, low carb items and fruits and veggies.

Tuesday: planned on the following exercises: incline BB presses, lat pull downs, DB shoulder presses and DB shrugs however workout buddy had his own plan and adjusted to his workout in which it was cut short today....friggin real short....was ticked off by it.

Hammer Strength incline presses: 45/10, 70/10 and 72.5/10

Hammer Strength Military Presses: 45/10, 55/10, 70/10

Hammer Strength presses (non inclined):

did not log this workout in log book so this is what I remembered. This was my workout for today. Again was disappointed. Was in the gym working out for maybe 20 minutes. Well he had stuff to do so at least I got something in as far as working out goes.

Had a slight headache today in which it could be contributed to coffee. Been taking blood pressure reading and pressure been pretty good and averaging 170's/70's with pulse in the mid 80's.

Weighed self today and weighed in at 215. Again striving to reach between 205 to 210 in which the average would be a leaner and muscular me at 208. Paying more attention to me diet because last run diet was crap and did not get what I wanted from it. DIET is a major part of all of this.

Tomorrow will be hitting legs and arms again.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man!
You work down the street from ASU West?? Where at??
School sucks hard right now but I'll graduate in a couple months. I have no steam left and I am just skating by right now. I haven't gotten a C in years but I'll be fine with straight C's this semester, I'm just burnt out! Plus I have a couple brand new teachers that obviously don't know what they're doing.
Haha LOL at the tribulus glad it's low, loose, and full of juice(my uncle's fav. phrase)
We may have to get a workout in or something man if you are close!

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Cool.. NP check your PM.

Lol on your uncles favorite Phrase...

Here is my workout"

Weighed in before workout at 211 so seem to be leaning out a bit and muscles feel tighter. Getting good pumps from workouts and sometimes feeling also a little more iritated with things. I am normally a laid back type of guy and been noticing that things start to iritate me a little easier. Using this however in the gym to release frustration with things that are bothering me.

Looking back at the last post and realized that I should be more specific with the weights so........when it read 45 lbs for example bench press its 45 per side so will start logging total weight of plates if using plates.

Today was arms day: Bi'sTri's:

Machine Preacher Curls: 35/15, 60/15 and 75/12

Machine Seated Dips: 180/10, 180/10, 180/12 and 180/12

Preacher Curls (seated w/EZ bar): 60/10, 70/8 and 80/9

Cable Rope Push Downs: 37.5/12, 47.5/12 and 52.5/12

Wanted to work out more again but again working on limited time during lunch. Blood pressure remaining in the good. Tomorrow is off day.

Been eating carbs with protein, fats with protein but not fats and carbs together. Seeing a differnce and looks as though loosing body fat as well. Keeping carbs on the lower side because carb sensitive and keeping protein and fats higher.

Forgot to log yesterdays workout:

Hammer strength Lat pull downs: (High Row) 90/10, 100/10 and 110/10

Hammer Strength Lat low rows: 90/10, 110/11 and 130/10

Lat Cable Pull Down (wide grip): 85/12, 100/10 and 115/10

Hammer Strength Pull Over: 90/10, 110/10 and 120/10

Last edited:
W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Today I took a rest day. Actually forgot gym clothes and was planning on hitting the gym straight after work but that did not happen. Today ate very lite in carbs and dosed heavy on protein. Thinking about going up to 100 mgs of the hdrol dont know if should go up to 40 mg epi??

Tomorrow will hit the gym and will throw in some cardio and leg work then finish off with shoulders.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Today I took a rest day. Actually forgot gym clothes and was planning on hitting the gym straight after work but that did not happen. Today ate very lite in carbs and dosed heavy on protein. Thinking about going up to 100 mgs of the hdrol dont know if should go up to 40 mg epi??

Tomorrow will hit the gym and will throw in some cardio and leg work then finish off with shoulders.
I up the dose of the hdrol first, then about 10 days later increase the epi to 40 and run it out like that.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
40mg epi killed my joints and they were dry as hell for a while after the cycle. If you ran 40 last time you ran epi and it didn't bother you go for it but I'd say up hdrol only first for a bit and see how you feel. i drank a few too many beers tonight and feel so bloated right now...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk.

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
40mg epi killed my joints and they were dry as hell for a while after the cycle. If you ran 40 last time you ran epi and it didn't bother you go for it but I'd say up hdrol only first for a bit and see how you feel. i drank a few too many beers tonight and feel so bloated right now...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk.
LMAO.....thats friggin funny!!

Just was thinking is more better. Am am able to get at least 5 days a week in work out but sometimes able to only work 1 body part but striving to work at least two body parts per day if not then will have to cut it short with peer from work and just workout on my own but a workout buddy just pushes me harder because of being able to spot and the light mentallity of having to keep up.,

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Update:

Worked out alone today. Workout buddy was not prepared to hit the gym today.

Squats: 100/4,120/4,170/4, 110/10 and 90/4.

Seated Leg Presses: 90/10,180/6 and 230/6.

Seated Calf Raises: 135/6, 160/6 and 165/6.

Lat Pull Downs (w/g): 85/10, 100/10 and 115/10.

Dumbell Shrugs: 35/10, 55/6 and 65/6.

Felt pretty pumped today to hit the gym. Dosed what was supposed to be 1 hour pre work out but work cause me to hit the gym tow hours later.

Weighed in at 210.