Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Lean One's log Reloaded M1,4,ADD

GOAL:
    Clean bulk/sharpen abbs
    EXPERIENCE:
    WORKOUT:
    Weights 5 days per week cardio every day.
    NUTRITION:
    Intrafitt
    HEIGHT:
    5' 7"
    WEIGHT:
    BF:
    8%
    MAXLIFTS:
    We'll see at the end.
    PCT is done, and the time has finally come to try this M14ADD. I've been waiting months to try this one.I started 2 days ago and I am doing 50mg/day in 2 doses. I am very optomistic after reading various logs of this compound. After 2 days, there's not much to report except I have been having some great workouts (ie motivated) and I feel really good. This one is gonna be good. I'll post pics at the end. As far as before pics check out my M4AD log. I look the same.

2. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

I'll be watching... isn't 50mg ED considered a very high dose?
    goodluck
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    I'll be watching... isn't 50mg ED considered a very high dose?
    goodluck
    Mabey mabey not. not a lot of people have used this so I think truly optimal dosages have yet to be determined.Anaway, I have plenty of nolva and won't hessatate to use it or cut back on the dose if needed. We'll see how it goes.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Day 4

I'm having some good workouts. Seems like my endurance is up. Pumps are nice, and I'm looking and feeling fuller. So far, I like it and I don't even think it has really kicked in yet.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

"So far, I like it and I don't even think it has really kicked in yet."

LOL, I just thought of a GREAT marketing strategy. "Methyl1,4add, promises 1000% more placebo effect than M1T."
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheTom
    "So far, I like it and I don't even think it has really kicked in yet."

LOL, I just thought of a GREAT marketing strategy. "Methyl1,4add, promises 1000% more placebo effect than M1T."
    I'm gonna asume that you are laughing at your witty sense of humor and not at my comments.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

A little of column a, a little of column b. heh, jk

Was just laughing at myself, like usual.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Day 5

Resting except for cardio today. Noticed some acne this morning and libido is increasing. I have been up 1.5lbs since day 3. Not bad considering I have been doing cardio 2xday 4 out of 5 days this week.

I have decided to throw some clen and T3 into the mix to try and aid in leaning out more or at least minimize fat gain during this bulk. I'll start as soon as my clen comes in. I'm open to suggestions on the T3 dose. I'm thinking no more than 25 to 50 mcg since this is not a cutting cycle. Thoughts?
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Do you think its necessary for t3 and clen if you're already doing cardio ~8x a week? Why not some less potent supps and save those for a cutter?
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    Do you think its necessary for t3 and clen if you're already doing cardio ~8x a week? Why not some less potent supps and save those for a cutter?
    1. Yes

2. Because I have them on hand and a bro I trust said quote:"the synergy will be wicked"

3. It's my cycle and I'll do what I want.
  11. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    1. Yes

2. Because I have them on hand and a bro I trust said quote:"the synergy will be wicked"

3. It's my cycle and I'll do what I want.

This is going to make you shredded
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    This is going to make you shredded
    Give that man a cigar!
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Day 6

Just stepped on the scale this morning.(twice) 157.5lbs. Up 3.5 from the start. Woke up with wood this morning. Had an extreemly errotic dream last night. My dick feels like it's 18 again.

Chest and tris today.Will report back later.

Edit: Awsome workout. No maijor strength increases yet, but strength is good and endurance is up. Had to make myself stop. I just wanted to keep going even though I trashed my chest and triceps.

Oh, and the pump had me looking very swole. Legs tomorow.
    Last edited by Lean One; 03-06-2004 at 07:58 AM.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Day 8

My weight is unchanged since the weekend,so that makes 3.5lbs the first week. My workouts are going great,and the pumps are wild.Did back/bis today. The pump had me looking bigger than I ever have before.

I got my clen,so I will cycle this in for two weeks with T3. Took my first 20mcg. I will pyramid up and down and run the T3 at 75mcg throughout. when I go off clen I will taper down the T3 till the end of the cycle.Then I will use the clen with my PCT.This is my first time using clen,so this will be intresting.Oh, I will also be cutting back on the cordio now.No more twice a dayers.
  15. Board Supporter
    Answers

Great log bro.

I may be wrong, as I have very little knowledge of T3, but don't you want to pyramid that up and down as well? I thought I read that's the usual way.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Drago
    Great log bro.

I may be wrong, as I have very little knowledge of T3, but don't you want to pyramid that up and down as well? I thought I read that's the usual way.
    You are correct. However, I am not going any higher than 75mcg and I was told by someone I trust that it wasn't necesary. Anyway,I stated the T3 on friday so I did 25,50,75 over the weekend. Diddn't cause any sides.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Day 9

Havn't gained any more since saturday, so I decided to increase calories now that I'm on the T3/clen. I'm hoping the scale starts creeping upward again soon. I have been toying around with the idea of upping the dose. I'll wait and see what the next day or two brings. I still feel great. No bloat and nips are normal. Does anyone know if it's normal to gain a few lbs and then nothing for a few days and then pick up a few more lbs? I'm not used to using a compound like this. I don't know what to expect. Any feedback would be apreciated.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Day 10

I'm down a pound this morning. Not what I expected because I ate my ass off yesterday.(very cleanly) I suspect that this is water and or fat from the T3/Clen kicking in. I'm a clen virgin so I don't know how my body will respond to it. I was thinking if I up the dose,I could spread it out evenly throughout the day. Mabey this would make a difference.I'm tolerating 50mg quite well. I still have no bloat or negative sides. I'm still happy with this so far, but obviuosly I would like to keep gaining. I could use some feedback from the vets. I feel like I'm in uncharted territory here.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Lean One, I think your goals are getting blurred............

M14AD = Lean Gains
    Clen & T3 = Fat/Weight Loss

Together = No gain.........which apparently is what you are getting the last couple days. I thinking the "synergy" is not being very synergistic. I would rethink as well about the Clen and T3, Maybe just use the Clen right now.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gobig1
    Lean One, I think your goals are getting blurred............

M14AD = Lean Gains
    Clen & T3 = Fat/Weight Loss

Together = No gain.........which apparently is what you are getting the last couple days. I thinking the "synergy" is not being very synergistic. I would rethink as well about the Clen and T3, Maybe just use the Clen right now.
    My goals are not blurred. I was told that if I did this for 2 weeks it would help minimize fat gain during the cycle. I trust the source of this information. I'm commited to seeing it through for the two weeks. After that, I'll have 3 weeks tapering down the T3 before PCT. depending on how it goes, I'll eat more or do less cardio.It's still early in the cycle, but I am looking for feedback. Anybody else think I got bad advice?
  21. Registered User
    Answers

From my personal understanding low dose T3 is of great benefit during an androgen cycle, as it both boosts protein synthesis and helps to stave off fat gain. So I see no problems whatsoever there, however I'm not sure about the combination of T3 and clenbuterol while trying to gain mass. I don't think it's going to hurt by any means, but perhaps it could be better utilized post cycle to ward off fat gains at that point. Between the androgens you're on and the T3 I don't think you'd experience much, if any fat gain.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    From my personal understanding low dose T3 is of great benefit during an androgen cycle, as it both boosts protein synthesis and helps to stave off fat gain. So I see no problems whatsoever there, however I'm not sure about the combination of T3 and clenbuterol while trying to gain mass. I don't think it's going to hurt by any means, but perhaps it could be better utilized post cycle to ward off fat gains at that point. Between the androgens you're on and the T3 I don't think you'd experience much, if any fat gain.
    Thanks for the input. I agree. I decided to lower the T3 to 50mcg instead of 75. I'll also up the M1,4 dose and eat my ass off. we'll see how it goes.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Or you could just reduce the amount of cardio you're doing.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Or you could just reduce the amount of cardio you're doing.
    Already did that since I started the T3/clen.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

My goals are not blurred. I was told that if I did this for 2 weeks it would help minimize fat gain during the cycle. I trust the source of this information. I'm commited to seeing it through for the two weeks. After that, I'll have 3 weeks tapering down the T3 before PCT. depending on how it goes, I'll eat more or do less cardio.It's still early in the cycle, but I am looking for feedback. Anybody else think I got bad advice?
    I see you left off the Clen??????

If you read closely I said Clen + T3 which is what you said originally........

I agree with all that low dose T3 enhances the anabolic environment but JUST T3 was not your original statement.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

I see you left off the Clen??????

If you read closely I said Clen + T3 which is what you said originally........

I agree with all that low dose T3 enhances the anabolic environment but JUST T3 was not your original statement.
    Not sure if I am unerstanding you. I dropped the T3 to 50mcg and am following through with the clen as well.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Not sure if I am unerstanding you. I dropped the T3 to 50mcg and am following through with the clen as well.
    OK.

I'll be patient and see if your close friend is correct. I'm starting a LR3IGF-1 and M14AD cycle 15 March, so curious to see what the M14AD would do without all the Cutting agents added. My opinion is that it is going to pan out to be one of the better Lean Mass adding pro-hormones, with/without cutting agents. Good luck bro, keep the updates coming.
  28. Registered User
    Answers

OK.

I'll be patient and see if your close friend is correct. I'm starting a LR3IGF-1 and M14AD cycle 15 March, so curious to see what the M14AD would do without all the Cutting agents added. My opinion is that it is going to pan out to be one of the better Lean Mass adding pro-hormones, with/without cutting agents. Good luck bro, keep the updates coming.
    Thanks. Well It's day 11 and my weight is back up so I think things are back on track. I upped my M14ADD dose to 70mg spreading it out in 3 doses throughout the day. I'm a little bloated, but it's not from the androgen. I'm eating vast amounts of food now, trying to squeeze an extra meal in each day. I've never eaten so much in my life.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

70mgs ... geez
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Oh, and the pump had me looking very swole. Legs tomorow.

Swole @157 lbs?????
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jarconis
    70mgs ... geez
    Yup, and I'll continue to up it if I feel the need and have no sides. So far none.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mlk2724
    Swole @157 lbs?????
    That's real nice for your first post. If you don't have anything usefull to contribute, then GET THE **** OFF MY THREAD DICK.
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Day 12

Change in plans. Dropping the clen tomorrow. I'm eating massive amounts of food just to keep from losing weight. As of tomorrow I'll go back to managing fat gain the old fashioned way.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

I guess you've seen firsthand how potent a cutting combo T3 and clenbuterol is if you were dropping weight with a massive calorie intake and high dosage of androgens you were taking. Seeing that I think I might try it out in a future cutting cycle.

Given that you are likely taking the highest dosage of methyl 1/4ad that I've seen, even though you are quite a bit lighter than people taking much smaller dose with success, do you think you'd consider dropping the dosage of m1/4ad? 70mg does kinda seem like overkill.

I'm curious at to what your approximate calorie intake is daily. I started my last cycle at a similar bodyweight to yours and stopped gaining mid-cycle even with calories at about 4000 per day, which led me to increase my androgen dosage at that point.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    I guess you've seen firsthand how potent a cutting combo T3 and clenbuterol is if you were dropping weight with a massive calorie intake and high dosage of androgens you were taking. Seeing that I think I might try it out in a future cutting cycle.

Given that you are likely taking the highest dosage of methyl 1/4ad that I've seen, even though you are quite a bit lighter than people taking much smaller dose with success, do you think you'd consider dropping the dosage of m1/4ad? 70mg does kinda seem like overkill.

I'm curious at to what your approximate calorie intake is daily. I started my last cycle at a similar bodyweight to yours and stopped gaining mid-cycle even with calories at about 4000 per day, which led me to increase my androgen dosage at that point.
    3500 to 4000 cal. I'll keep the M1,4 where it is as long as I have no sides.
    BTW, I havn't seen anyone gain more than 5 to 10 lbs on this unless they were stacking it with other stuff . No Mercy made the most gains I've seen yet with 60mg.
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Day 15

No changes over the weekend. I'm going to give this about 5 more days without the clen,and if I don't see any signifigant changes, I'm going to switch to M-Dien for the last 3 weeks. I want to come away from this one with at least 5 or 10 keepable pounds.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Day 16

158.5 this morning. Suprisng since I cut back my calories some and have increased cardio frequency after dropping the clen this weekend. I'm not complaining though. I feel tons better than I did last week after force feeding myself to keep up with the clen. (I know, bad idea. live and learn. )

Put 20 lbs on my upright rows yesterday. I feel strong. I think the strength gain is starting to come on.

I'm starting to like the way this is going again. If I can finish this week at or above 160, I will put the M-Dien on hold and run this out for at least a couple more weeks to the end. I'm optomistic.

I would also like to note that 70mg is not causing any problems for me. I am not bloated at all, and as lean as I am, I think it would be easy to tell. I'll take a BP reading later and see how it looks. Nips are completely normal as well. So far for me I am side effect free. Acne isn't even that bad. Things are looking up.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Just took my BP. 122/71.My normal diastolic pressure is usually between 65 or 70. Nothing to complain about. Must be the cardio.
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Day 19

159lbs. I'm confident I will end the weekend at 160 or better, but I still want to try the M-dien while I'm on. I'll be starting that on monday. My goal with the M-dien is to solidify my gains and pick up a few more lbs before the cycle ends. I would love to end this at a lean hard 165 or better. that would be 20lbs heavier than I was this time last year at the same bodyfat.
  40. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

That's excellent, I know your main concern isn't gaining strength... but do you have any strength gains to report?
    IMO continue the m1,4add for a little while longer (i say this because the greatest gains come days 15-30 on the compound) (From what i've seen)
    Your call obviously, theres not a bad decision...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Happy Birthday LEAN ONE!
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 01:09 PM
  2. Lean Ones' Superdrol Test
    By Lean One in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 09:15 AM
  3. 1,4 ADD vs. M1,4 ADD
    By milwood in forum Anabolics