Test Deca cycle, PCT

kung fu panda

Awards
Hey guys looking to run Test Deca cycle this time around just wondering what other stuff to thro in there for pct and while on

Test = 500mg week
Deca = 400mg week

injecting 1 cc of each on mondays and thursdays

kung fu panda

Awards
what i suggest is run HCG from week 4 through 2 weeks past ur last injection. use clomid for PCT

what doses would you say for both and i herd to start clomid before you end you cycle not after you end it, is this true

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u need lots more research on this subject, but i'll help out some.

use the HCG at 250iu 2x week. start the clomid 2 weeks AFTER ur last injection of test/deca. use it @ 100mg (for the first 2-3 days of PCT) then use 50mg for the remainder

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I wait longer than that before starting PCT when taking deca, i find it takes ~3 weeks to clear my system. You could take an oral like Pheraplex or something during that time though.

lextronics

Awards
Hey guys looking to run Test Deca cycle this time around just wondering what other stuff to thro in there for pct and while on

Test = 500mg week
Deca = 400mg week

injecting 1 cc of each on mondays and thursdays
have you had any expierence with AAS before?

also i just re-read you post you said 1cc of each 2 times a week?

thats 1000mg a week of test and 800mg of a deca a week?? or was that a typo and you meant half a cc of each twice a week totaling that amount?

also if your not sure about pct, your prob not ready to start gear...be safe, know what your putting in your body, you can do real damage without knowing everything and being fully prepared...if you need any help along the way you can always p.m. me, ill help you out...

also whats your stats..

height
bodyfat
training expierence
cycle expierence

we can help you out better with that info also..

lextronics

Awards
afew more things...deca creates progestrone related gyno so have caber on hand, remeber know what your putting in your body.

also stop the deca a week before the test and then start pct 14 days after the last test shot..id run both clomid and nolva, deca shuts you down pretty hard and i wouldnt take any chances...

clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20

please still post stats...well help you further

kung fu panda

Awards
have you had any expierence with AAS before?

also i just re-read you post you said 1cc of each 2 times a week?

thats 1000mg a week of test and 800mg of a deca a week?? or was that a typo and you meant half a cc of each twice a week totaling that amount?

also if your not sure about pct, your prob not ready to start gear...be safe, know what your putting in your body, you can do real damage without knowing everything and being fully prepared...if you need any help along the way you can always p.m. me, ill help you out...

also whats your stats..

height
bodyfat
training expierence
cycle expierence

we can help you out better with that info also..

first thanks for the help

second my stats
age = 24
wieght = 230
hieght = 5'11''
body fat = 14% and its all in my belly
training expierence = working out since about 15-16, doing it seriously since about 20
cucle expierence = 1st cycle 100mg winny ED, second 600mg test a week

kung fu panda

Awards
my major concern is that ive herd of people taking stuff while on so there testies stay dropped, ive herd of people taking extrox, hcg, and novladex but i wasnt sure this is right, as for pct im going with both novladex and clomid to hit all angles, starting about 2 weeks after my last test shot since my deca stops about 2 weeks before my test, also im not starting for about 2 months, im just making sure i get everything right so i get maximun results

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Hey Lex i think ur reading his post wrong. 250/shot twice a wk of test and 200/shot twice a wk of deca. Thats how i read it especially since im fam. with concentrations drugs are mixed @ per cc ;)

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Hcg 250/500 every 4 days is normal gig for test cycles. I would stay away from cabergoline, far too risky for the reward. Try p5p, powerful, vitex or combo of 2 of those if u have prolactin issues

kung fu panda

Awards
Hcg 250/500 every 4 days is normal gig for test cycles. I would stay away from cabergoline, far too risky for the reward. Try p5p, powerful, vitex or combo of 2 of those if u have prolactin issues
hey thanks bro, just the sake for askin is powerful a type of drug to take or am i reading this wrong lol also any recomended doses of these or when to start end, im ganna look it up

lextronics

Awards
hey thanks bro, just the sake for askin is powerful a type of drug to take or am i reading this wrong lol also any recomended doses of these or when to start end, im ganna look it up
im thinking hes talking about the supplement powerfull from usplabs but i may be mistaken....you dont need to take this.

stick with clomid & nolva, and a test booster

that should be plenty good to get the guys goin again... :cheers:

kung fu panda

Awards
im thinking hes talking about the supplement powerfull from usplabs but i may be mistaken....you dont need to take this.

stick with clomid & nolva, and a test booster

that should be plenty good to get the guys goin again... :cheers:

but i was ready that its better to keep them going while on, maybe im mistaken, im just trying to get all the right info lol, sorry for all the questions, better safe then sorry, would the test booster be taken while on, im already planning vovladex and clomid for pct

lextronics

Awards
but i was ready that its better to keep them going while on, maybe im mistaken, im just trying to get all the right info lol, sorry for all the questions, better safe then sorry, would the test booster be taken while on, im already planning vovladex and clomid for pct
ofcourse ask away...

test booster only for pct, wont do anything while on cycle...feel free to p.m. me at anytime too

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
The reason I suggested Powerfull as well as Vitex or P5P is because of the mention of prolactin.. Powerfull would help in that regard as would p5p or vitex or a combination of two.. I did mean to put that in my post and there is reason for its use other than perhaps what you consider..

BTW no need to PM people over common knowledge about cycling.. Always cracks me up when someone says,,,, Just pm me, instead of putting their "knowledge" out for all to read..

We may not agree about everything, however that is the beauty of a forum.. It allows people to discuss their difference of opinions and why.. Time to hit the tanning bed and train.. I'll look this up later

Peace love and pickle juice :knockedout:

lextronics

Awards
very true...sometimes people hold back on some small questions that are important...also sometimes i see some crazy advice honestly and the first thing the op reads they usually run with.

as far as the powerful i got ya...wouldnt be bad to run that

kung fu panda

Awards
very true...sometimes people hold back on some small questions that are important...also sometimes i see some crazy advice honestly and the first thing the op reads they usually run with.

as far as the powerful i got ya...wouldnt be bad to run that

so this is my last question, what im getting is that i dont need to run anything while on the test and deca except the test and deca lol kinda confusing the way i wrote it, so test deca then my pct witch is novla and clo rights?

lextronics

Awards
so this is my last question, what im getting is that i dont need to run anything while on the test and deca except the test and deca lol kinda confusing the way i wrote it, so test deca then my pct witch is novla and clo rights?
correct..:yup:

pct 14 days after test shot

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
that will work fine unless u begin to experience sides from edtrogen or progesterone. then u would have to add something in to combat the sides. Also HCG is nice add. every 4th day while on