First cycle, need advice

DeltaNiner

Awards
Hey guys, so this'll be my first AAS cycle. Just turned 22 but have been lifting for a good 3 years. Trying to bulk up, please tell me if it looks ok.

On Cycle:
Weeks 1-10: 500mg Test E per week
Weeks 1-10: 0.33mg Arimidex EOD
Weeks 1-4: 30mg D-Bol per day

Week 11: 300mg Test E
Week 11: 0.20mg Arimidex EOD

Week 12: 200mg Test E
Week 12: 0.125mg Armidex EOD

Will also be using Anabolic Innovations' Cycle Support to protect my liver against D-Bol and to counter DHT conversion.

PCT:
Day 1: 300mg Clomid
Day 2-10: 100mg per day
Day 11-21: 50mg per day

Also, would it be ok to run Anavar at 75mg per day from weeks 1-6 on PCT?

Lastly, would I need to run:

1. Nolva
2. Dostinex (for anti-prolactin)
3. HCG

I have some IGF left over and heard it can reverse testicular atrophy if it arises from this cycle.

Please let me know what you guys think. Some people say to swap D-Bol with Deca. Any thoughts?

Cheers

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i think the test e looks good for at 500 a week i wouldnt bother tapering down at week 11 or 12 u will be suprressed for so long that it really doesnt matter if u taper or not.

with adex, some people report bloat and gyno on cycle others say they dont need it its personal preferance. The most common doseage is .25ed or .5eod so i would probably stay around there and definately start it on the onset of things like water retention or any estrogen related signs. this could mean as early as week 1 for depending on how u respond to dbol or as late as week 4 when both the dbol and test are in full effect.

30mg of dbol is a relatively conservative dose to be running if you want to i would say u could run dbol effectively and without being too hepatoxic to your liver for 5-6 weeks.

The tapering of the AI isnt something thats common either i mean it makes some sense but at the same point if .5eod or .25ed is working dont mess with it, ur already playing with ur hormone levels as it is you want as many things as possible to be constant as possible so it will be easy to find out what is causing what.

Running cycle support or whatever else u want to run to prevent liver toxicity is good, however remeber to preload 2 weeks prior to the cycle and to keep taking it about a week after the orals.

Clomid vs nolva depends on who u ask i think clomid is a better option for long term shut down and testicular atrophe than nolva. Some people use both (i do). ur clomid looks good other than i think u should run it for another week at 50, if ur gonna shut urself down for 12 weeks u wanna at least run a month of RX PCT.

If u wanna run anavar, this is an only if u want to, u should do it on cycle PCT should strictly be for getting u back to normal, i know anavar isnt an extremely powerful anabolic but it still is one. Do not run any steroid during PCT. If u want to cut because u are worried about accumulated bodyfat then wait till next cycle or at least 3 months after this cycle to cut, u want to get ur body accustomed to carrying this excess muscle before u start dieting.

Just personally i wouldnt run 2 orals in a cycle unless ur cyle was going to go for a longer period of time.

If u respond well to nolva then get it, it wont hurt. HCG i dont feel is optional if u wanna make a fast recovery and prevent testicular shrinkage u need to use it. However u do need to research on how u wanna take it. Some like to use hefty doses while the ester is clearing to bring back their testes others like to use it thruoughout the cycle to prevent testiticular shrinkage (i use throughout the cycle).

USE HCG instead of IGF it just works better imo. u shouldnt need anything for prolactin unless ur gonna use things like tren or decca niether of which are newbie friendly and u should probably know how u respond to test before playing with either of those. Also dbol is much more user friendly and easier to manage, so if i where u id keep the dbol.

Remember u cant start pct till the test esters clear from ur system so wait around 10-14 days after the last shot and. also HCG has a 3 day life so u wanna wait 3 days after last HCG shot to start pct as well.

All in all u look like u have a good bulkers cycle i wouldnt bother with anavar yet. i highly suggest u get HCG it really is something u need to have. and just do a bit more research for PCT. OH and def dont taper the test down there is no reason to do so.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
post if u have questions or pm if i dont respond within a day as sometimes i miss seeingwhich threads im subscribed too.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
i think the test e looks good for at 500 a week i wouldnt bother tapering down at week 11 or 12 u will be suprressed for so long that it really doesnt matter if u taper or not.

with adex, some people report bloat and gyno on cycle others say they dont need it its personal preferance. The most common doseage is .25ed or .5eod so i would probably stay around there and definately start it on the onset of things like water retention or any estrogen related signs. this could mean as early as week 1 for depending on how u respond to dbol or as late as week 4 when both the dbol and test are in full effect.

30mg of dbol is a relatively conservative dose to be running if you want to i would say u could run dbol effectively and without being too hepatoxic to your liver for 5-6 weeks.

The tapering of the AI isnt something thats common either i mean it makes some sense but at the same point if .5eod or .25ed is working dont mess with it, ur already playing with ur hormone levels as it is you want as many things as possible to be constant as possible so it will be easy to find out what is causing what.

Running cycle support or whatever else u want to run to prevent liver toxicity is good, however remeber to preload 2 weeks prior to the cycle and to keep taking it about a week after the orals.

Clomid vs nolva depends on who u ask i think clomid is a better option for long term shut down and testicular atrophe than nolva. Some people use both (i do). ur clomid looks good other than i think u should run it for another week at 50, if ur gonna shut urself down for 12 weeks u wanna at least run a month of RX PCT.

If u wanna run anavar, this is an only if u want to, u should do it on cycle PCT should strictly be for getting u back to normal, i know anavar isnt an extremely powerful anabolic but it still is one. Do not run any steroid during PCT. If u want to cut because u are worried about accumulated bodyfat then wait till next cycle or at least 3 months after this cycle to cut, u want to get ur body accustomed to carrying this excess muscle before u start dieting.

Just personally i wouldnt run 2 orals in a cycle unless ur cyle was going to go for a longer period of time.

If u respond well to nolva then get it, it wont hurt. HCG i dont feel is optional if u wanna make a fast recovery and prevent testicular shrinkage u need to use it. However u do need to research on how u wanna take it. Some like to use hefty doses while the ester is clearing to bring back their testes others like to use it thruoughout the cycle to prevent testiticular shrinkage (i use throughout the cycle).

USE HCG instead of IGF it just works better imo. u shouldnt need anything for prolactin unless ur gonna use things like tren or decca niether of which are newbie friendly and u should probably know how u respond to test before playing with either of those. Also dbol is much more user friendly and easier to manage, so if i where u id keep the dbol.

Remember u cant start pct till the test esters clear from ur system so wait around 10-14 days after the last shot and. also HCG has a 3 day life so u wanna wait 3 days after last HCG shot to start pct as well.

All in all u look like u have a good bulkers cycle i wouldnt bother with anavar yet. i highly suggest u get HCG it really is something u need to have. and just do a bit more research for PCT. OH and def dont taper the test down there is no reason to do so.
I agree with almost everything slacker says in this post. One thing-try running a test only cycle for your first so you can see how you react, then next time when you stack, you'll have more of an idea how you are responding to the additional steroid. Basically, each cycle will be based with test, so you'll know which addition your body responds to best. Everyone is different. Also, I have found clomid is best for pct along with a natty test booster like novadex xt or 60x0. And definitley wait till the esther clear your system like stacker says, For enan it's two weeks from last injection.
Good luck

DeltaNiner

Awards
As for the Adex, do I only start taking it at the onset of estrogen-related symptoms or can I just take it at the start of the cycle? I want to suppress aromatization as much as possible. Also, if I do take it at the start, there's no need to taper down the dose right? 0.25mg/day until week 12, or do I continue taking it while on PCT?

I've decided to run HCG on cycle while I'm on Adex. Should I take it at the start of the cycle and end on week 13 (7 days before start of Clomid therapy)? What dose would you recommend? I've read very conflicting views and not sure what the amount and frequency should be?

@timmmah Running Test by itself to set a benchmark for future stacks sounds like a smart idea. Will give it more thought.

Can't thank you two enough for providing expert advice. Will definitely incorporate the suggestions and corrections you guys made into the cycle. Thanks bros, I owe you guys a beer.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I would run a test only cycle also. but if i was going to run that cycle i would extend the Dbol to 5-6 weeks and make your first 2 shots of test be 1000mg. it helps get things started more quickly and since the test takes a long time to hit your body it doesn't cause problems.

definitely get HCG and I also agree clomid is MUCH better for PCT in my experience

DeltaNiner

Awards
neverstop, as always your input is highly appreciated. Will now be running D-Bol at 30mg/day for 6 weeks. Will be giving the first two shots of Test at 1000mg some thought. Sounds simple enough.

As for my other questions, any idea?

As for the Adex, do I only start taking it at the onset of estrogen-related symptoms or can I just take it at the start of the cycle? I want to suppress aromatization as much as possible. Also, if I do take it at the start, there's no need to taper down the dose right? 0.25mg/day until week 12, or do I continue taking it while on PCT?

I've decided to run HCG on cycle while I'm on Adex. Should I take it at the start of the cycle and end on week 13 (7 days before start of Clomid therapy)? What dose would you recommend? I've read very conflicting views and not sure what the amount and frequency should be?
Thanks again bro.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
the adex depends if u wanna play it safe u can start it on the onset of the cycle, however u may not need it, it really depends on ur diet and if u are prone to bloating. If i where running adex and dbol i find the best time to start is on week 2. Now if u do decide to frontload test like neverstop suggested i would suggest u run adex from the start of the cycle on. And there is no need to taper down dose at all. I would run adex until 2 days before u start PCT. Do not run adex into PCT, if ur really that concerned about gyno and possible issues regaurding estrogen i would suggest more of running a low dose of nolva along with the clomid.

HCG, while on cycle there are 2 ways of taking HCG. First i suggest u do subq injects just because it makes life easier. 2nd I suggest that u run HCG 500IU's 2x a week, the variance between dosages is generally suggested at 250-500ius twice a week so u gotta figure if ur running 500 and the halflife is 20 days (it varies depending on who u ask) then ur still on an effective dosage, this means u dont have to mix hcg as often and anything that makes things less complicated on cycle is a good thing. Now here comes the tricky part. Some people run HCG the same throughout the cycle and while the ester is clearing. Others like to bounce the doseage of HCG up to 1000Iu's eod while the ester is clearing, the reason to bump it up is to make sure ur testes have full mass when PCT starts thus making PCT and recovery easier. I will be honest and suggest u buy enough HCG to do the 1000IU's eod while the ester is clearing but have a good idea of the size of ur testes off cycle, if u dont need to bump up the doseage then dont do it, if u feel ur still atrophed enough where u should increase the size a bit then do it. This one is more personal experience and preferance and such, ur gonna have to run it to find out how u like running it. Now bumping up the doseage does sound like a good idea but there are some people and articles on this forum about HCG desensitizing LH and FSH and if those are desensitized nothing will bring u back. So research and see what ur comfortable doing. I would stop HCG 3 days prior to PCT.

DeltaNiner

Awards
Ayt man got down everything you said. Have decided to run D-Bol just because I want to be sure I'll hit my goals. In my next cycle I'll run Test E alone or combine it with another oral and compare how I respond. Won't be using Nolva as I think the Adex will be enough and it can lower IGF levels. Will also preload Cycle Support 2 weeks before the cycle and a week after I stop taking D-Bol as you suggested.

This is how it looks now:

I'll kick things off by frontloading Test E at 1000mg in the first two weeks along with D-Bol. I'll also start the Adex and HCG at the start of the cycle and end both at 2 days and 3 days before PCT respectively. I'm getting 10,000IU's of Pregnyl so I had to go with 800IU EOD while the ester clears. Also running Clomid for an extra week at 50.

Looks much better now thanks to you guys.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
just remember to keep an eye on the HCG half life and storing etc etc. ANd remember to view the scale every once in a while u should focus more of what u see in the mirror, focussing just on weight could add a lot of excess bodyfat.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Ayt man got down everything you said. Have decided to run D-Bol just because I want to be sure I'll hit my goals. In my next cycle I'll run Test E alone or combine it with another oral and compare how I respond. Won't be using Nolva as I think the Adex will be enough and it can lower IGF levels. Will also preload Cycle Support 2 weeks before the cycle and a week after I stop taking D-Bol as you suggested.

This is how it looks now:

I'll kick things off by frontloading Test E at 1000mg in the first two weeks along with D-Bol. I'll also start the Adex and HCG at the start of the cycle and end both at 2 days and 3 days before PCT respectively. I'm getting 10,000IU's of Pregnyl so I had to go with 800IU EOD while the ester clears. Also running Clomid for an extra week at 50.

Looks much better now thanks to you guys.
good job! have fun, it's gonna be the best feeling from drugs that you have ever had. Seriously.